Blow Your Mind by TwiHardPotterFan
Summary: Nick meets his new girl at a club. A short story from Nicks song Blow Your Mind.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1125 Read: 784 Published: 07/28/09 Updated: 07/28/09

1. Chapter 1 by TwiHardPotterFan

Chapter 1 by TwiHardPotterFan
"It is never going to work, you are so insane!"

"It won't work if you keep thinking negatively."

"I can't help it!"

"Look I made you a promise can't you just trust me?"

"It is not you that I don't trust. It's him"

"Sweetie, things will be fine. I'll call you later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nick man let's go clubbing!" AJ shouted running into Nicks room.

Nick laughed.

"Again?"

"Yes again! Dude it's perfect, we're young, we're famous, we're rich..." AJ trailed off and stood smiling at Nick.

"Yeah I need to get out again. It's been a week since I broke up with Laura."

"Why did you even go out with her shes not your type at all." AJ said.

Nick shrugged.

"I was really drunk that night."

"She was so nutty! Always reading or wanting to be a good doer. Plus, she's a brunette."

Nick started to laugh.

"Shut up AJ!"

"It's true!"

Nick made a face. He was in baggy jeans and a shirt, he didn't even bother combing his hair.

"Wow Nick don't you look great." AJ said sarcastically.

"Hey they can take me anyway I want them to." Nick answered cockily.

AJ sighed as they left the hotel and headed to the club.

He and Nick entered. The club was filled with tons of people. They got drinks from the bar and looked around.

"Dude check out that girl." Nick suddenly whispered to AJ.

He looked up following Nicks gaze.

"Another brunette?" He asked amused.

"I have a feeling this girl will be different." Nick said sure of himself.

The girl glanced over at him. She flipped her hair over his shoulder and moved on the dance floor sexily.

Girl
I saw you dancing
I'm lookin like trash
Yet you're glancing
I said hello I'm a rock star
She said I don't care who you are
Just take me with you
And I will blow your mind

Nick walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. The girl turned to him.

"Hi. Would you like to dance?"

"Sorry not right now." She answered.

"But I'm Nick Carter!" He said shocked.

He could not believe that she was rejecting him.

"So what?" She asked him.

His jaw dropped.

She kept dancing moving away from him. He was determined. No girl ever rejected him.

He moved closer to her and began to dance with her. She at first kept moving away but finally she danced back. Her hips moving to the beat of the song. She grinded against him.

He felt his heart racing. She was stunning.

"So do you have a name?" He asked her his hands holding her hips.

"Megan." She responded her eyes gleaming.

Nick smiled. He loved how they fit together on the dance floor. She really know how to work her body. Nick was going out of his mind.

This girl was crazy
Completely out of line
But how she amazed me
Ya should've seen her grind
I guess she blew my mind

His hands were on her hips going up and down as she pressed against him.

"Wanna go somewhere where we can be alone?" She whispered into Nicks ear.

He shivered.

"Where would you like to go?" Staring into her eyes.

"How about your place?" She stated bluntly.

Nick swore he felt his heart skip a couple of beats at her words. He loved how blunt she was.

"Let's go baby." He said and gripped her hand leading her out of the club.

Megan laughed as they got to his house. They enetered his living room kissing groaping each other as they fell onto his leather couch.

Nick tangled his fingers in her hair.

"Oh Nick! You have a bar!" Megan said sitting up pushing him off.

She walked over inspecting the things and began to pull together some stuff to mix some drinks.

"I am going to make you something special." She said with a wink.

Nick sat back watching her. She looked so sexy mixing drinks behind his bar.

After a few moments, Megan walked over carrying two drinks.

"Here's to us!" She toasted her eyes on his as he took the first drink.

Nick blinked as the room began to spin.

So we've gone past dating
She's spending my cash
And I'm up waiting

I said baby why the new car?
She said I'm the girlfriend of a star
Just let me handle this
And I will blow your mind

Nick sat in his living room stunned having just gotten his credit card bill. There were thousands of dollars worth of charges to his card. He looked at the stores that had scanned his card. Hermes, Harry Winston, Louis Vuitton, Pucci and so many others.

He got up dazed as he heard a car horn honking. He looked at the clock it was nearly one am and Megan was just getting home. Nick walked out and gasped.

Sitting in his drive way was a lime green Lambourghini. Megan stepped out waving.

"Nicky! Look! Isn't this care just so sweet?"

"Baby why did you get a new car?"

She pouted seeing that he didn't look very happy.

"Because! I'm Nick Carters girlfriend! Don't you want me to look good?"

Nick swallowed. He hated it when she pouted. He was so weak when it came to that.

"It's it's f fine but Megan darling. You have to stop spending so much money. It is insane with how much you spend."

Her eyes narrowed a bit.

"Are you telling me what to do?" She demanded her hands on her hips.

"W well yeah! It's MY money." He said trying to stand up for himself.

Megan shrugged.

"Fine have it your way. It's over."

"Megan! Baby! Don't go to such extremes." He said running after her as she headed into the house.

"Sorry but I am done."

"Why! Why are you done?" Grabbing her arm.

She turned around smiling.

"Because I think you have been punished long enough."

He blinked. What the hell was she talking about.

"What do you mean punished?"

"I mean I put you through all of this shit to teach you a lesson. Maybe next time you'll treat girls better. Unlike you did Laura."

Nicks jaw dropped.

"YOU FUCKIN SET ME UP!" He shouted at her.

Megan laughed cooly.

"Have a nice life Nick." Grabbing her stuff she walked out.

Nick stood in the door way watching her leave. He had just been screwed over and it was his fauly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Ya should've seen her grind
I guess she blew my mind

So typically me
Always fallin for the easy
And now I can't breathe
So typically me
Always fallin for the easy
And when you can't see
She's gonna blow your mind


This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9793