Love's Dreamer by RebelGrl18
Summary: Photobucket


They call it loves dream for a reason. Haylee saw him from a far and from a world she thought that only existed in her mind. But when she accidently bumps into him again, she and her world begin to collide and both fates and hearts of her and nick will become one..or thats what they think
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group, Nick
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: The Dreamer's Series
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 5839 Read: 15696 Published: 08/23/09 Updated: 10/02/09
Chapter 2: The Second Meet by RebelGrl18
Author's Notes:
ok guys here we go!!
I stood in the store watching nick go by. I didnt realize it was him until i saw him waving at me like a goofball. I walked over to say hi then realized he wasnt waving to me instead it was someone else. Then i was caught off guard when he said my name. "Haylee, what's wrong? i was calling your name and you just stood there." "Im sorry nick. I just thought you were waving to someone else. What's up with you mr. nick?" He chuckled a laugh that made me smile and then said "well im good. But i was thinking of you for the longest time. Are you doing anything tomorrow?" In my mind i was asking myself was he really asking me out and then again i was trying to say yes. This part wasn't a dream. He was really asking me. "No. why?" "I wanna take you out for dinner and maybe swing by to see AJ and the others." "Oh well ok. i can do that." "Well.." "Well what?" "Your number and all" "Well nick u didnt say what time" "Around seven. Do i always have to be specific with you?" "Oh no, nick you will learn. I am kidding. Here's my number and address." "Well, ok ill see you then." We turned away from each other until i heard nick scream behind me. "Oh, and i knew you were kidding. You will learn too." I laughed to myself when i heard him say that but then again maybe he was right. Later that night i went to sleep dreaming of what my date would be like with him the next day. Who knows?
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9832