The Adventures of Nicky Bear by thebsbmarine98
Summary: Offbeat tales detailing a life in a day of Nick Carter of the legendary pop phenom band the Backstreet Boys, also named King Kaos, doing random and candid things everywhere with one person. Nick and his female counterpart, Janet, are best friends; they get through the day doing the unthinkable, defying the laws of science and physics, and a way of living all in the name of fantasy.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 249 Read: 827 Published: 08/27/09 Updated: 08/27/09

1. Chapter 1 by thebsbmarine98

Chapter 1 by thebsbmarine98
Author's Notes:
This is the pilot series of the story. This set is completely offbeat, random and confusing, but it's all in the name of fantasy, even if it doesn't make sense. Nick is in the asterisk quotes,'*' the female counterpart is in regular text, events, actions, and descriptions are in parentheses, '()'. Enjoy if you dare...
(the scene is in a clean, open field, it is midnight and things get very interesting and quite weird.)

*wearing a white tanktop, (the wifebeater), loose denim jeans and slick white and black New Balances* *levitates off the ground* How'd you do that? *shrugs shoulders, then does the moonwalk...*

(The Jackson 5's Heartbreak Hotel song plays) *still moonwalkin', spins, and jumps on his tippy toes* Wow!...

*then has a white glow around him* What's that? *shrugs* (still levitating) *then flies like Superman and picks her up*...

*flew up to the highest point in the sky* (it's nighttime, clouds below, stars and the full moon seen)...

*says it's a beautiful night* Sure is...(kiss him on the cheek) *kisses her on the forehead*...

*then touches the cloud and it turns solid* How did you do that? Did you have krypton for breakfast? *shrugs*...

*laid her down on the cloud* This ain't gonna fall apart if I jump on it? *then, jumps on it and says it's fine*...

*says since with these powers he can do anything even make food appear* *snaps fingers once* (a hot dog deluxe appears floating out in mid-air)

(Nick eats the hot dog in mid-air in one bite) *says that was real good* Dude, you gotta tell me where'd you get these powers from. *shrugs, says don't know where they came from*

You gotta tell me one way or the other, dude. *says honestly doesn't know where he got them*

To be continued...
End Notes:
I hope you liked this story as I did imagining it. More to come after this...
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9839