Love Is So Complicated. by dawlfacexo
Summary: How can one kiss from an A-Lister as herself lead to disaster?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 523 Read: 589 Published: 12/26/09 Updated: 12/26/09

1. Chapter 1 by dawlfacexo

Chapter 1 by dawlfacexo
Author's Notes:
I don`t own crap!
Melina was in the backstage room of a guy she admired for YEARS, she bit her bottom lip loving how his eyes was his facial hair nicely shaved and she began kissing him softly she ran her fingers through his hair as they began they heavly kiss. They was about to go futher till somebody walked in she straighten up as the guy she was making out with did the same thing.

"Sorry i didn't know i was interrupped anything!" the owner of the voice said.

Melina began feeling weak in the knees cause how his voice flowed. 'OH NO! this can't be happing i was just kissing his best friend how can i be having that feeling?!' she yelled in her mind.

"No, no it's okay!" "I should have knocked Kevin..." the voice said.

"AJ don't sweat it, oh this here is Melina Perez she's a WWE diva. Melina this my best friend Alexander McLean but AJ for short" Kevin said smiling as Melina said a sly hi to AJ.

AJ walked up to her sticking his hand out. She shaked his hand. Smiling back. "Nice to meet you, WWE diva you say?" he said unknownly flirting with her which made her blush cause she caught up to it she bit her bottom lip. "Mhm.. three times women champ, current divas champ." she said staring at his eyes mentaly slapping herself.

AJ liked what he saw in the latina beauty but knew he couldn't step on Kevin girl but he made it his plan to make her his. He looked at Kevin to throw him off from almost noticing anything. "So Kevin i was wondering if you was going to come to my mom for a BBQ?"

Kevin thought about it and nodded. "Mhm, can i bring Melina with me?" he asked.

That was the magic words cause AJ was going to put the moves on her if she didn't look out. "Of course you can." he said to him casting a sudeuctive glare he knew how to hide towards Melina.

"Cool, Melina if you got a friend you want to bring then you can?" Kevin asked her she began thinking who.

"OH my best friend Maryse would love to come and she told me to give you this AJ if i ran into you." she pulled out a picture with Maryse on it and the number. AJ looked at the picture thinking to him self. 'Two of them!? damn imma make both of them mine but, keep Melina as my number one...' since he liked mexican women.

"I'll keep this in mind thanks Mel" he smiled sliding the picture into his pocket.

"No prob." she said back, as she looked at her watch. "Oh my... i gotta go to a signing i have! Kev don't lose my number please?!" he gave her kiss for his answer which meant yes and she smiled being on her way.

Kevin smiled already loving her. "How you think of her AJ?" he asked his friends.

"I think she's amazing for you Kev don't lose her." he said cause he wanted her to stick around more....
End Notes:
review!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9964