Shout At The Devil by bjnkha9192
Summary:
 photo Shout at The Devil_zpsdmqemnip.jpg


Months have passed since the shooting, BSB are in the middle of recording their latest album. Brian returns home to find his son along with the other boys missing, with no leads as to their whereabouts the guys are helpless. Little do they know the boys are at the mercy of someone's sinister plot and are in severe danger. Together with two local detectives they do all they can to bring their boys home safe and sound but will it be too late?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Dramedy, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Child Abuse, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: The Winchester Saga, Jr. BSB Series
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 40723 Read: 34533 Published: 09/18/15 Updated: 12/31/17
Chapter 10 by bjnkha9192
The other inmates sat around a large room, a small TV mounted in the corner, they sat playing games and cards together, the sound of the news report made its way to Damien's ears. He turned to see the boys' pictures being splashed up on to the screen, advertising the ongoing investigation into their disappearance, Damien looked around nervously.

I>"Still no word from police about the disappearance and suspected kidnapping of the Backstreet Boys' teen sons who went missing from their home almost three days ago". "the guys are requesting privacy at this trying time and encourage anyone with information to alert the authorities".

Suddenly the background noise disappeared, the room had become empty.

"Of all the pictures they have of me, they decide to use that one" he heard someone say behind him.

"No..." Damien said closing his eyes.

"Guess who" Bradley said coming up behind him.

"No this isn't happening" Damien said to himself.

"Oh come on you really think I'd come by myself?"

"Hey!" Neilson said slapping his hands on Damien's shoulders.

They sat on the bench, Damien between them.

"Oh god not the both of you" Damien groaned.

"You're not looking so good Damien...something wrong?" Neilson asked.

"Yeah you look a little nervous there" Bradley said to him.

"You're not here...you're not here" Damien said to himself "Why are you doing this? I haven't done anything this time" Damien said.

"Please" Neilson said scoffing.

"Yeah how do we know you and your old man aren't in cahoots together?" Bradley asked.

"I swear! I didn't know what he was doing" Damien said fearfully.

"Sure you didn't...like you and daddy dearest didn't plan this whole thing out together" Bradley said to him.

"Your final act of revenge from behind bars" Neilson said.

"No..." Damien said.

"You're whole 'my daddy doesn't love me' spiel in the courtroom must've really got to him" Bradley said.

"And to prove you wrong, he promised to do anything he could to make it up to you" Neilson said.

"So you figure why not use this to your advantage" Bradley said.

"Certainly has the money to make us disappear" Neilson said.

"As if being shot wasn't bad enough" Bradley said to him.

"Being held prisoner...now THAT is a bitch" Neilson said to him.

"You know what'll happen if he kills us? have you thought that far ahead yet?" Bradley asked.

"Accessory to murder" Neilson said.

"And an even longer sentence but hey you'd get what you wanted right?"

"No, you're wrong, I am not involved in my father's scheme..." Damien said to them.

"They won't care about that, they'll know that you knew about it and didn't say anything" Bradley said to him.

"Our blood is on your hands" Neilson said to him.

"And if that does happen...we're coming right back here" Bradley said smiling at him.

"I like it in here, lots of space" Neilson said poking his forehead.

"Yeah actually not a bad piece of real estate" Bradley said "Getting kind of crowded with the five of us up there though" Bradley said to him, Damien clinched his eyes shut and covered his ears.

"You really think that's going to stop us?" Neilson asked.

"We'll see you later" Neilson said flicking his ear lobe

"Don't drop the soap" Bradley said as they got off the bench and disappeared.

"Winchester! Winchester!" he heard someone yell.

"Stop! just stop!" Damien yelled, his hands covered his ears, he looked up to see everyone staring at him and a guard looking at him confusedly.

"Are you alright?" the guard asked, Damien looked around in fright.

"Yeah...I thought I saw something that's all" he said as the guard moved on, everyone went back to what they were doing.

The news report still playing on the TV, the boys' pictures still on the screen.

"Forever" he heard someone whisper in his ear, Neilson grinned mischievously before disappearing.


~*~



Kyle paced around a room nervously, suddenly a door opened and Adam was thrown inside, he fell to the floor and groaned in pain “Adam” Kyle said rushing to his side.

“Careful, careful” Adam groaned "I think those goons broke one of my ribs" Adam said to him.

“Come on I’m going to help you up alright?” Kyle asked “Ready? 1, 2…” Kyle said before pulling Adam’s arms up, picking him up off of the floor, Adam yelped in agony.

"Why is this happening? What does this guy want with us?" Adam asked.

"I don't know" Kyle said to him “But I’m going to say it has something to do with Damien” Kyle said.

“If Damien is the reason I’m being beat up daily by a bunch of no necks…I’m going to make sure he ends up someone’s prison bitch by any means necessary” Adam said angrily.

The door opened and Derek stepped in "Kyle, Adam" he said to them.

"Mr. Winchester" Kyle said.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked him "What hell do you want you freak?" Adam asked.

"Adam" Kyle said.

"Don't worry, just a friendly chat" Derek said.

"No thanks" Kyle said to him.

"Well that's too bad, because now, Adam won't get to hear the story I had planned for him."

“I’m not really in the mood for fairytales” Adam said angrily.

“You sure? It’s a good one, once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Zoey…” Derek said grabbing Adam’s attention.

“You better not be talking about my cousin” Adam said harshly.

“Indeed I am… didn't Kyle have a uh...quick fling with Zoey?" he asked.

"It wasn't a fling they went out on a couple dates and they kissed, wow great story, now get me the hell out of here" Adam said to him.

“Oh it doesn’t end there…Kyle, care to finish it for me?” Derek asked, Kyle looked at him nervously.

"Kyle what is he talking about?" Adam asked irritated.

"You're a bastard" Kyle said.

Derek laughed "I don't think that's quite what Adam was looking for".

"Fine…after the shooting, Zoey came to town with her parents remember?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, they came to visit and to make sure I was alright” Adam said.

“I was staying with my mom…she was working one night, I was alone, next thing I know Zoey’s on my doorstep” Kyle said.

"And?" Derek asked.

"There's an and?" Adam asked.

"Zoey and I... we uh...were...together" Kyle said, Adam looked at him puzzled before turning into a glare.

"Are you kidding me?" Adam asked "You slept with my cousin?" he asked again.

"Ooh, such a low blow" Derek said.

"What are you doing? Is this part of your diabolical plan? divide and conquer?" Kyle asked angrily.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Adam asked.

"Because, when you walked in on us kissing that time you basically had an aneurysm and then you tried to kill me" Kyle said to him.

"You and Zoey?" Adam asked in disbelief.

"Your best friend sneaking around behind your back with your own flesh and blood" Derek said.

"Back off! why are you doing this? Are you getting some sort of thrill from trying to turn us against each other?" Kyle asked "Adam, it was one time okay? We realized that was it and we went our separate ways" Kyle said to him.

"Do you really believe that?" Derek asked.

Adam turned to glare at him "Look while I am not thrilled at this recent development, at least I know she was with a decent guy, she could've done a lot worse than Kyle" Adam said to him. "As long as he didn't hurt her and showed her some respect, that's all I care about" Adam said "Did you?" he asked.

"Yeah of course I did" Kyle said to him.

"So nice try but you failed your psycho freak" Adam said to Derek "You have no idea who you're dealing with here" Adam sneered at Derek "My dad is going to find me and when he does he is going to kill you!" he said.

"Will he now? I hate to break it to you kid but the time he finds you, you'll be long gone".

"What does that mean?" Kyle asked him.

"This game only ends one way boys...sudden death" Derek said.

"I hope to god it's yours" Adam sneered at him.


~*~



"Still no word from police about the disappearance and suspected kidnapping of the Backstreet Boys' teen sons who went missing from their home almost three days ago". "The guys are requesting privacy at this trying time and encourage anyone with information to alert the authorities."

"Turn this off I can't watch anymore" Kellie said as she paced back and forth behind the living room couch.
"What if something's already happened? What if these people have decided that the boys were much more than they're worth and got rid of them?"

"We can't think like that" Kevin said to her.

"Well I'm sorry! You saw Bradley’s shirt, you saw all the blood!”

“That doesn’t mean anything, all it means is that at some point Bradley was bleeding not that he’s dead or that any of them are” His pocket began vibrating, he pulled his phone out and looked at it, his face turning pale.

"Who is it?" Kellie asked.

"...it's Kyle" he said in disbelief.

"Oh my god answer it" she said to him "Answer it!" she said.

"Hello? Kyle? Are you okay?" he asked "Hello? Kyle? Kyle!"

"Not quite" Derek said to him.

"Who is this? What did you do to my son?!" Kevin asked, Derek laughed before hanging up abruptly. "No don't hang up" Kevin said as the line went dead.

"What did they say? is Kyle alright?" she asked.

"I don't know" he said to her.

“What do you mean you don’t know? Did they say anything?!” she asked.

“Yeah ‘not quite’” he said.

“That’s it?” she asked.

“That’s it” he said.

"I'll call Dean" she said going into the kitchen.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11388