- Text Size +

Agent Davenport got off the elevators of the CIA headquarters and walked into the parking garage. He had to tell APO about what he had just learned about his so-called partner.

As he walked to his car, an eerie feeling washed over him. He had a strange feeling someone was following him, but when he turned his head and looked behind him, he saw no one. He continued walking to his car.

Just as he was about to open his car door, a ninja reflected on his car window. He whirled around just in time to block the ninja’s right hook. Agent Davenport threw punches and a roundhouse to fight the ninja off. A dozen more ninjas appeared out of nowhere and began to surround Agent Davenport. They wielded Sais and shurikens as they closed in on the lone agent. He looked around at all of them.

“Who sent you?” he demanded them, but none of the ninjas said a word in reply.

The ninjas advanced an attack as Agent Davenport tried to evade them all. He reached at the back of his belt for his gun but realized he had locked it in the glove compartment in his car.

“Shit,” Agent Davenport swore under his breath, as he kept blocking and fighting the ninjas off without a weapon.

The ninjas were fast and fierce in their fighting, and he was beginning to miss their attacks with his blocks. He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his side and screamed. He fell onto the asphalt clutching his wound and he could feel 2 shuriken (ninja stars) sticking out of his side. Another ninja kicked him in the gut making him scream in more pain. He struggled to stand up but kept getting kicked and brutally attacked; he was excessively bleeding and his body felt numb all over. He suddenly felt a severe blow to his head and he blacked out.


Several hours went by when Agent Davenport finally awoke to the sound of a whirling metal fan above him. His head and his sides throbbed with pain and it was still slightly bleeding. He tried to figure out where he was but his vision was blurred. He could barely make out a dark slender figure standing just a few feet from him. He noticed he was tied to a chair.

“Well, well, our little agent is finally awake,” a sultry female voice called out. He recognized the voice, which belonged to the blurry slender figure in front of him. It was Regina Black.

“Where have you taken me?” he demanded.

Regina didn’t answer but instead gave a smile as she slid seductively onto his lap and placed a finger on his lips. Agent Davenport looked at her in disgust.

“You don’t get to ask questions around here…I do. So Secret Agent Man, do you know where my weapon is?” she simpered, twirling her fingers in Agent Davenport’s hair and tracing his lips with her other finger.

“I don’t know,” Agent Davenport said flatly. Regina’s face scrunched up in fury as she dug her claws in his scalp and yanked his hair back with such a force Agent Davenport was sure she had pulled some out. He shouted in pain. She got off his lap and stood in front of him still gripping his hair.

“Don’t fucking lie to me!” she fumed, glowering at him. “I know you know where it is! Where is my weapon?”

She tightened her grip on his hair as he gritted his teeth.

“Go fuck yourself!” Agent Davenport spat.

Regina backhanded him across his face, leaving a deep gash across his cheek from the diamond ring she wore on her finger. Agent Davenport felt his teeth cut into the inside of his cheek and spat out the blood he tasted.

Regina pulled out a Butterfly knife from the back of her belt and twirled it in front of Agent Davenport’s face.

“You are going to tell me where my weapon is. If you don’t, you’ll be begging me to end your life!” she threatened, as she slit his belt open and sliced off the button on his pants. Agent Davenport swallowed audibly at that threat.

“Where is my weapon?” she asked again, her dark eyes swirling as she pressed the blade of her knife against his inner thigh.

“It’s at the CIA,” Agent Davenport said quickly, looking down at the blade just inches away from his crotch. In truth, he wasn’t sure if the weapon had gotten to the CIA yet.

“My partner has it,” he added.

Regina gave a satisfied smile as she placed her knife back in its sheath. She shouted in Cantonese to call her thugs.

She gestured toward Agent Davenport when they came. The thugs untied him from the chair, but his wrists were still tied together. The thugs then grabbed him and dragged him outside of the warehouse where he had been similarly captured just months ago. He was thrown down on the ground. He coughed as the dust and dirt filled his mouth. He opened his eyes to see a hole three-feet deep with a wooden casket in front of him.

“We’ll play a little game, shall we?” Regina said. “I’ll give your agents twelve hours to give me my weapon in exchange for the coordinates of where your body is buried.”

Agent Davenport’s face went pale. The thugs grabbed him forcefully again as he tried to fight them off but they were too burly for him. He continued struggling as his ankles were being bound.

“Let me go! You won’t get away with this, Regina!” Agent Davenport shouted, as he was placed into the casket. He kept struggling and trying to free himself from the ropes around his wrists and his ankles.

“I’m sure I will,” she said, stroking his cheek before closing the casket and locking it. Agent Davenport began pounding against the lid and yelling “Let me out!” Regina ignored his pleas.

“Lower it in the ground,” she ordered. Six of her thugs carried the casket and lowered it into the hole as the rest of them began to shovel dirt to cover the hole and the casket. After the hole and casket was completely covered in dirt, Regina and her thugs pulled out of the driveway in two black SUVs and drove off toward the highway.