- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
Hailey was in the dressing room trying on her third outfit, she didn’t end up like any of them, but hot damn did I. She looked good in anything she tried on, hell she looked great in anything period. Even better naked.
I licked my lips and opened the door to her dressing room. She turned and looked at me.
“What are you doing?” She asked.
“I can’t take it anymore.” I said and closed the door behind me.
“Brian, what the hell are you doing?” She asked.
“Strip.” I said and crossed my arms over my chest.
“What are you crazy?” She asked looking at me.
“Just do it.” I said. “Please, you can even put your own bra on, and if you have to your thong.”
“What do you think we’re gonna be doing in here?” She asked raising an eyebrow at me.
“I’m gonna bend you over and take you from behind while you watch in the mirror.” I said.
She didn’t say anything, as she pulled off the teddy she was wearing and replaced it with the panties and bra set she had been wearing under her clothes.
“God if we get caught I’m going to kill you.” She said and bent over and put her hands on the bench.
“Then keep quite.” I said and stepped up behind her.
She sucked in a breath as I ran my hands over her hips and down her beautiful ass. Yes, I was boob man, but I loved Hailey’s ass.
I gently moved her thong out of the way and slid two fingers in her. God she was wet and so ready for me. I pumped my fingers a few times and then withdrew them. I heard her sigh.
I smiled at her as I unbuttoned my jeans and then unzipped them. I pulled my dick out of my boxers. I held myself in one hand and with the other, I moved Hailey’s thong out of the way.
“You ready?” I asked.
She just nodded her head. I smiled and plunged into her.
She bit back a moan as I started to rock into her. It wouldn’t take me long to finish, but I wanted to make sure she came at least once before I did. I slid my hand around her hips and down to her pussy. I found her clit and started to rub it in small circles.
I watched her in the mirror. She was really biting on her lip to keep from moaning out loud, good God, she looked so freaking sexy. I rubbed her clit a little bit harder and she came like a flood.
“Oh God.” She said in a whisper.
I smirked at her and started to move faster. I was getting closer and I really need to come.
“Fuck.” I muttered as my orgasm hit me head on.
“Everything okay in there?” A woman asked knocking on the door.
“Yeah, the clasp just got stuck.” I said.
“Okay, please get it stuck and come out of the dressing room.” She said.
“Will do.” I said as the women walked away.
“Oh god.” Hailey said as her face turned bright red.
I hid my smile as I pulled out of her. I quickly tucked myself back in my boxers then pulled up my jeans.
As I was doing that, Hailey was quickly pulling her clothes back on.
“We’re taking all three outfits.” I said and grabbed them.
For once, she didn’t argue with me.
Once she was dressed, we made our way up to the register, I couldn’t keep the smile off my face, and Hailey just hid her face behind her hair.
I paid for her teddies then we left the store hand in hand. Neither of us said anything as we walked back to the hotel.
I knew she’s get me back for both the ring and the quickie in the dressing room, but I didn’t care. They were both so worth it.
Once we reached our door, she didn’t stop she walked down the end of the hall where AJ’s room was. I raised an eyebrow and then let myself into the room. I stopped and picked up her bags from earlier and headed into the bed room.
I dropped the bags on the floor by our suite cases.
While I waited for her, I picked up my phone and turned it back on. I really wish I hadn’t. I had 56 text messages and 30 new voice mails. I listened to the voice mails first. Half were from my Mom the other half were from Leighann. I deleted them all then called my Mom back. I had a feeling she wasn’t going to be happy.
“It’s about time you called your poor mother back.” She said.
“I’m sorry; I forgot I shut my phone off last night.” I said.
“What are you doing boy?” She asked.
“What do you mean?” I asked and sat on the edge of the bed.
“With that girl, what are you doing with her?” She asked.
“You mean Hailey?” I asked. “The girl I’ve been in love with since I was 6?”
“That’s the one?” She asked.
“Leighann and I are over.” I said and sighed.
“Leighann is a good woman, who believes the same things you do.” She said.
“I know Mom, but I can’t help how I feel towards Hailey.” I said. “I really do love her.”
“Did you think about what this is going to do to your children?” She asked.
“Mom, I can’t live a lie anymore. It’s killing me on the inside.” I said. “I can’t stay with Leighann when I don’t love her anymore.”
“You’re making a mistake.” She said and sighed.
“Even if I am, it’s my mistake to make.” I said. “I love you Mom, but I have to live my life the way I want to.”
“Just be careful. I don’t want to see you hurt.” She said and sighed.
“I promise.” I said. “I love you Mom.”
“I love you to Sweetheart.” She said. “Bring Hailey with you when you come to visit.”
“I’ll ask her.” I said as Hailey came in the room swing a pair of handcuff.
“I guess I’ll let you go.” She said. “Call me soon.”
“I will Mom.” I said and watched Hailey pick up one of her bags off the floor.
She flashed me a smile then went into the bathroom.
“Be a good boy.” She said.
“I will.” I said.
“You’re not even listening to me, are you?” She asked bring my attention back to her.
“I’m sorry.” I said.
“Don’t be, I’ll call and check on you tomorrow.” She said.
“Okay, bye Mom.” I said.
“Bye Son.” She said and hung up on me.
I closed my phone and laid back on the bed.
“Gee, I go to get dresses for you and I find you falling asleep on the bed.” Hailey said.
I sat up and looked at her. My mouth dropped opened. She looked amazing. She was wearing a blue teddy that cupped her breast so perfectly.
“Well are you going to say anything?” She asked and swung the handcuffs on her finger.
“You look so tempting.” I said and started to get off the bed.
“Don’t even think about it.” She said. “Take your shirt off.”
I just reached down, grabbed the hem of my shirt, and pulled it off.
“Now lie back on the bed and spread you arms out.” She said and slowly walked over to the bed. “We’re going to have so much fun.”
I didn’t say anything; I just swallowed the lump in my throat.
She handcuffed my left hand to the bed and then walked around the other side to cuff the other hand. When she was done with that, she climbed onto the bed and sat on my abs right above my crotch.
“What should I do first?” She asked and tapped her chin. “OH so much to do.”
“You’re killing me baby.” I groaned out as she rocked her hips over my crotch.
“Don’t fret Baby, by the time I’m done, I will be killing your slowly.” She said and leaned down to kiss my chest. “Very slowly.
I groaned and closed my eyes as she started to run her tongue around my nipple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I didn’t know who I was torturing more him or myself. I could feel his erection poking me in the ass. I could also feel the wetness gathering between my legs.
“You love this, don’t you?” Brian asked grinning up at me.
“Oh yeah.” I said and rubbed myself on his abs . “I love having you at my mercy.”
“I’m sure you do.” He said and laughed.
“Now shush before I have to gag you.” I said and kissed down his chest.
He just licked his lips and looked up at me.
“Don’t do that Baby.” I said and leaned down to capture his lips with mine.
Before I could get too lost in his kiss, I heard my cell phone ring, from the other room. I slid off Brian and then off the bed.
“You have to be fucking kidding me!” Brian said stopping me in the door way.
“What?” I asked turning and looking at him.
“You’re gonna go answer your phone, leaving me here?” He asked.
“I’ll be right back.” I said and smiled at him. “When I get back I’ll take your pants off, so you don’t hurt yourself.”
He just groaned as I walked out of the room.
I walked over to the couch and pulled my phone out of my purse. I looked at it and saw that it was Terri.
“What up?” I asked answering the phone.
“We wanted to know if you guys wanted to have dinner with us tonight.” She said. “All of us.”
“Sure, give me about two and half hours and we’ll meet you down stairs.” I said.
“Oh God, what are you doing to poor Brian?” She asked.
“Well right now, he’s handcuffed to the bed waiting for me to get off the phone with you.” I said and ran my fingers through my curly hair.
“God, you’re so mean.” She said and laughed.
“He loves it though.” I said. “But I really should go before he hurts himself.”
“Alright, maybe we’ll see you for dinner, maybe we won’t.” She said and laughed.
“Ya know you can have fun of your own.” I said. “Nick has a pair of handcuffs too.”
“Do I even want to know?” She asked.
“No, not really, but the last time he really liked it.” I said shrugging.
“God, I really hate the fact that you’ve slept with my boyfriend.” She said sighing.
“What can I say, I’m BSB slut.” I said and laughed.
“Go enjoy poor Brian.” She said and laughed.
“Oh I will.” I said. “By the way the handcuffs are in his backpack.”
“Thanks, maybe we’ll save those for later.” She said.
“Whatever, I gotta go.” I said. “See ya at dinner.”
“See ya.” She said and hung up on me.
I tossed my phone back onto the couch and walked back into the bed room.
Brian’s eyes followed me as I moved towards the bed.
“We’re having dinner with the guys tonite.” I said and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Okay.” He said as I traced my finger around the waist band of his jeans. “Please stop teasing me.”
“Since you asked so nicely.” I said and undid the button of his jeans.
I straddled his legs and pulled down his pants. When I got to his feet, I slid off the bed and took his shoes off. Then I pulled off his pants and boxers.
I licked my lips as I crawled back on to the bed. Brian spread his legs so I could easily kneel in between them.
“Tell me what you want.” I said and blew on his cock.
“Take me in your mouth.” He said and tired to sit up. “Please do something anything. Don’t make me beg for it.”
“I think I can do that.” I said and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.
“Oh God.” Brian moaned out.
I smiled around his cock and started to bob my head up and down.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We were running late, not like that was unusually for me, Brian, yes, me not so much. But it would have helped if I hadn’t lost the key to un-cuff him, we would have been on time, but as it was, I lost it.
“I can not believe you lost the damn key.” He said as we rode the elevator downstairs.
“I said I was sorry.” I said and laced our fingers together. “You had fun didn’t you?”
“You know I did.” He said and looked at me. “I will get you back for this.”
“I can’t wait for it.” I said and kissed him.
I pulled away as the door dinged and opened. I pulled Brian out behind me. The others were waiting just down the hall from the elevators waiting for us.
“Well looks it’s the happy couple.” AJ said smiling us.
“Thanks for the loan.” I said and tossed AJ the handcuffs back to him.
AJ caught them and stuck them in his pants pocket.
“Do we even want to know?” Leigh asked and raised an eyebrow.
“Nope.” I said and laughed. “But I will say he did love the outfit I picked out this morning.”
“Which one is that?” Terri asked.
“The blue one.” I said and grinned.
Brian wrapped his arms around my waist and hid his face in my hair.
“I think someone is embarrassed.” Howie said.
“You were to.” I said and raised an eyebrow at him.
He just blushed and turned away.
“What is it twenty to five now?” I asked.
“Something like that.” Howie said blushing again.
“God, I really am going to win this bet, aren’t I?” I asked.
“The tours not over yet.” Howie said.
“I guess, I’ll just have to bring the big guns out now.” I said and shrugged. “I’m hungry, so let’s go get some food.”
“You’re always hungry.” Terri said.
“I’ve had quite the work out today, thank you very much.” I said and heard Brian groan behind me.
“Oh I’m sure you did.” Nick said and rolled his eyes.
“I did most of the work, seeing as he was cuffed to the bed.” I said.
“Okay that’s enough.” Brian said pulling away from my back. “I though we were going to go eat.”
“We are, don’t get your undies in a twist.” Nick said.
“That’ would be hard, seeing as he’s not wearing any.” I said and started to walk towards the restaurant.
The boys were laughing at Brian as they all followed behind me.
We were seated right away. Sometimes it was good to hang out with celebrities.
As soon as we were seated, Brian started to run his hand up and down my thigh. I knew it was bad idea to wear such a short skirt. Damnit all.
I grabbed his hand and set it back in his lap. But as soon as I let go of it, it was back to running up my thigh. I shook my head and let him do it. I just hope he knows if he gets me to worked up, we wouldn’t be making it through dinner.
“You know what you want yet?” Brian asked me running his fingers under the edge of my skirt.
“Stake sounds good.” I said. “With mashed potatoes and Mac and Cheese.”
“It really pisses me off how you can pack away so much food and not gain a damn pound.” Terri said. “How do you do it?”
“I have lots of sex.” I said and shrugged.
“Not at dinner please.” Brian said and squeezed my leg.
“Whatever.” I said and took a drink of my water.
“So what did you two do this afternoon?” Nick asked.
“We went shopping.” Brian said and grinned at Nick.
“Do we even want to know?” Terri asked looking at me.
“It was his damn idea.” I said and shook my head.
“But you can’t say that you didn’t love it.” Brian said and kissed the side of my neck.
“It depends on which one you’re talking about.” I said and raised an eyebrow at him. “The jewelry store not so much, the dressing room, hell ya.”
“What did you do, Brian?” AJ asked.
“He bent me over and gave it to me in the dressing room at Victoria Secrets.” I said.
“No way, not our Brian.” AJ said.
“Fine don’t believe me.” I said and shrugged.
The waiter picked the perfect time to come take our orders.
After the waiter walked away, Terri looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
“What?” I asked looking at her.
“What did you get that the jewelry store?” Terri asked.
“Nothing.” I said and hid my hand under the table.
“Hand now.” Terri said.
“Sometimes I really hate that you know me so well.” I said and put my hand in her.
“Oh my.” She said. “It’s beautiful.”
“I did good, didn’t I?” Brian asked.
“Yes you did.” Terri said and turned to Nick. “Make sure you take him when you go.”
“I’ve done okay on my own before.” Nick said and pouted.
“I’m sure you did.” Terri said and dropped my hand. “But Brian’s got good taste, just keep that in mind.”
“I want to see.” Leigh said.
I slid the ring off and handed it to her.
“Wow,” Leigh said. “It’s perfect for you Hailey.”
“That’s what I said when I saw it. I just had to buy it.” Brian said.
“No matter how much I didn’t want me to.” I said as Leigh passed the ring to Rochelle.
“It’s just a promise ring.” Brian said and rolled his eyes. “I do plan on replacing it with a new one when I’m a free man.”
“It’s very nice.” Rochelle said and handed it back to me.
“Thank you.” I said.
“So what did you guys do this afternoon?” Brian asked changing the subject.
I really didn’t pay much attention as the others talked about what they did that afternoon; I was off in my own little world. I don’t know why I was freaking out so bad, it was my idea not to hide anything, but I just couldn’t shake the feeling something was going to go very wrong. And I really didn’t like that feeling at all.
But there was nothing I could do to stop it now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please do let me know what you think!