- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Most of the Story will be a flashback of the tour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Flashback~
~Hailey’s POV~
“Whacha working on Hailey?” Brian asked sitting next to me on the couch.
“My next payday.” I said and sighed. “But they just don’t want to come out and play anymore.”
“Is there anything I can do to help?” He asked.
“There is, but I’d never ask it of you.” I said and shut my lap top.
“Why don’t they wanna come out and play?” He asked.
“Because I’ve gone three months with no sex,” I said and put my laptop on the other side of me. “It sucks. Damnit, I might have to go jump Nick.”
“You can’t write because you’ve gone three months with out sex?” He asked. “Why is that?”
“Because I have no ideas.” I said. “And I can’t think of any good ones, well I can, but I like to try them first.”
“What kinds of books do you write anyways?” He asked.
“What your Mom would call trashy supermarket books.” I said standing up.
“I see.” He said. “So why Nick and not AJ?”
“One AJ’s engaged, and two been there and done that.” I said and stretched. “He was books four, five, and six.”
“And why didn’t I know about this?” He asked.
“I have no idea; we didn’t hide it from anyone.” I said.
“Well damn, I would have given you hell for that.” He said.
“So do you mind I sneak over to Nick’s bus next time we stop?” I asked.
I kinda felt bad about asking, but damnit I was a woman with needs.
“I don’t care but his girlfriend might.” He said.
“Fuck.” I said and went to the mini fridge. “I forgot about her.”
I pulled it open and pulled out my fifth of vodka. I walked back over and sat next to Brian.
“Why does she have to be here?” I asked. “Damnit, I need to get laid.”
“Sorry.” He said and shrugged.
“Yeah me too.” I said and opened my bottle
“Don’t you feel bad about using Nick like that?” He asked.
“Nope, Nick’s books two and three.” I said looking at him.
“Is there anyone you haven’t slept with?” He asked with an eyebrow raised.
“Let me think about that.” I said and took a drink. “Well you, wait no, there was that one time before you left to join the band, so uh no.”
“Wait hold up, when did you sleep with Kevin?” He asked.
“Before he and Kris got married.” I said. “Like right before.”
“Howie?” He asked.
“He was after AJ.” I said.
“Do they all know?” He asked.
“Yeah, I was never serious with any of them.” I said. “It worked for us at the time. AJ had just gotten out of rehab, Howie had just broke up with what’s her name, and Nick, well he’s Nick and then Kevin he came onto me and you know I’ve always had such a huge crush on him.”
“Well then.” He said.
“Yeah.” I said and took another drink.
“Should you be drinking already?” He asked and looked at his watch. “It’s only 9 am.”
“It’s five o’clock somewhere.” I said. “God I can’t wait to get to the hotel.”
“Why?” He asked.
“Do I really have to tell you?” I asked and looked at him. “I think I’m gonna get my own room this time.”
“Why?” He asked.
“So I don’t have to worry about you walking in on me.” I said.
“Doing what?” He asked.
“Brian, I’m a woman with needs and no one to take care of those needs, do I need to say more?” I asked.
“Right.” He said and blushed.
“You’re cute when you blush.” I said and sat my bottle on the table in front of us. “God I forgot how boring this is.”
“We could watch a movie.” He said.
“The kind of movie I want to watch right now, you won’t want to watch.” I said and sighed. “Fuck, I need to get laid soon. My editor wants the next chapter by Monday and it’s fucking Wednesday. Damnit all to hell.”
“Sorry.” He said.
“It’s not your fault.” I said and stood up.
“Where are you going?” He asked.
“I’m gonna drink myself to sleep.” I said picking up my bottle. “Wake me when we stop. Maybe I can get Nick to give me a quickie.”
Brian didn’t say anything as I walked back to the back with my bottle. I shut the door and locked the behind me.
I threw myself across the bed and closed my eyes. God I don’t think I’ve ever been this frustrated before. It was his entire damn fault. If he weren’t so damn cute, I would have never fallen for him in the first place. Why do the fates have to be such bitches? Fuck, how am I gonna make it through the next seven months?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
After Hailey walked back to the bedroom, I was left to my own devises. Usually I’d get on Twitter and update, but seeing as my lap top was in the bed room, where Hailey had locked herself in.
Sighing I looked around and looked to see if there was anything to do, but watch T.V., that’s when I spotted her lap top. I scooted over and picked it up, I placed it in my lap, and I slowly opened the lid.
Shit it was password protected. I sat there for five minutes and stared at her lap top. I know her pretty well; I should be able to guess her pass word.
It only took my three tires to get the right password. It was my birthday. I’d tease her about that later, but I don’t want her to know I was using her lap top, she’s very protective of it.
After I had updated Twitter and replied to all my fans, I started to poke around on her lap top. I know I really shouldn’t but damnit I wanted to read what she wrote and maybe I could help her out that way, if she didn’t kill me first, that is.
I pulled up the file she was last working on. As I started to read, I was hooked and then came the first sex scene. I had never been more turned on by words in my life. No wonder she had such a following.

His breath tickled the back of her neck as he held her to his hard chest.
“I knew you would never say no to me.” H said softly and kissed the back of her neck.
She didn’t say anything as she rolled her head the side, allowing him more access to her neck.
He didn’t waste anytime laying kisses on her exposed neck.
“God the things you do to me, with just your lips.” She said sighing. “You should be illegal Tomas.”
“Just wait Baby, it’s gonna get a lot better, when I do this.” He said and cupped her ample chest. “God I love your breast.”
“We shouldn’t be doing this.” She said leaning back into him. “What if your wife comes home?”
“She’s at her mothers for the weekend.” He said and went back to laying butterfly kisses on her neck. “Enough talk.”

Ugh that sucked, it ended right there. Damnit I wanna know what happens. Its’ so not fair.
After I shut the lid to her lap top, I set it on the table in front of me. I laid my head on the back of the couch and then closed my eyes.
I could not get the sex scene out of my head, the bad thing was in my mind it was Hailey and I. I have never thought of her that way before, well not since I meet Leighann anyways.
God this is going to be along tour. I just pray that I’ll be able to make it. I’ll never admit it to anyone, but I’ve always been attracted to Hailey. She’s defiantly grown from the little girl I grew up with. I never realized it until now.
I know if I would have never gotten that phone call from Kevin, I would have ended up with Hailey, not that I’ll ever admit that to anyone, I even hate admitting that to myself.
Now I’ve never ever thought about cheating on Leighann, but after what I just read, God help me, but I wanted Hailey and they didn’t even have sex, it was all foreplay. But she knows how to paint the picture with words.
I really needed to stop thinking about it. I’ve never wanted anyone the way I want her right now.
My cell phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was Leighann, shit.
“Hey Babe.” I said answering the phone. “How is everything?”
“Hey Baby, everything is good.” She said. “What about there?”
“Good, besides Hailey hitting a road block in her writing.” I said.
“That sucks. She sneak over to Nick’s bus?” She asked.
“Am I the only one who didn’t know about her sleeping with the other Boys?” I asked.
“I think so why you feel left out?” She asked teasingly.
“No, not really,” I said. “I got her first.”
“Oh really when did this happen? And why didn’t I know about it?” She asked.
“It was right before I left for Florida to join the Boys.” I said. “We never really talked about it after it happened.”
“Should I be worried?” She asked.
“No,” I said lying. “She’s like my sister I never had.”
“I trust you Baby.” She said. “So I felt the baby kick today.”
“Really?” I asked with a huge smile on my face. “I wish I was there with you guys.”
“We miss you too.” She said. “Can’t wait for you to come home.”
“Me either.” I said as we pulled into the truck stop. “We just stopped so I’ll call you later. I love you.”
“Love you too.” She said. “Tell Hailey I said hi, when you rescue Nick from her.”
“She’s actually sleeping now.” I said. “Nick showed up with his girlfriend.”
“Ouch” She said.
“Yeah she’s not too happy about it.” I said.
“I bet, so what is she going to do?” She asked.
“She said something about getting her own room this stop.” I said.
“I see.” She said. “Well I’ll let you go wake the monster up. Was it vodka or rum?”
“Vodka, why?” I asked.
“Good luck, you’re gonna need it.” She said. “I love you.”
“Love you to. Give Baylee hugs and kissed for me.” I said.
“Will do.” She said. “I miss you so much.”
“I miss you too; I’ll call you when we get to the hotel.” I said.
“Okay bye, Love you.” She said and hung up.
I sighed and pulled myself off the couch. I really didn’t want to go wake Hailey up, but I knew she’d be pissed if I didn’t.
“Hailey, we’ve stopped.” I said knocking on the door.
“Just bring me some chips and a Mt. Dew.” She said through the door.
“You know the rule. You want something you gotta get it yourself.” I said.
“Sometimes I really hate you Littrell.” She said swinging the door open.
When she came out, all she had on was my basketball shorts and a wife beater.
“You might want to put a t-shirt or something on.” I said looking away from her chest.
She didn’t say anything; she just turned and went back in the bed room.
“You can look now.” She said.
“Ready?” I asked looking back at her.
“As I’ll ever be.” She said as we headed for the front of the bus.
I sighed as I followed behind her. I really hated to admit it, but she looked good in my clothes. But I bet she’d look even better naked.
“You in there Bri?” Hailey asked snapping her fingers in my face.
“Sorry you say something?” I asked.
“I was wondering if you’d pick my stuff up for me. I’m gonna go bum a cig off J.” She said. “I’ll be right in, I promise.”
“Sure.” I said.
“Thanks.” She said and flashed me a smile.
I shook my head as she walked over to AJ.
“You okay Brian?” Howie asked.
“Yeah, I just like how I’m the last to know the four of you guys slept with my best friend.” I said looking at him.
“Uh,” Howie said. “Sorry.”
“It’s alright. I just wish I had known. I would have given her hell for it.” I said and shrugged.
“You feel left out?” Howie asked.
“No, I got there first.” I said and walked into the store.
“Wait what?” Howie asked following me.
“It happened right before I left to join you guys in Florida.” I said. “Way before Leighann.”
“Oh well wow.” Howie said. “And here we were all thinking you were a virgin before Leighann.”
“You mean he wasn’t?” Nick asked come up to us.
“No Hailey got to him first.” Howie said.
“Where is she by the way?” Nick asked.
“Out side with AJ.” I said.
“Not anymore.” Hailey said joining us.
“You said you wanted to talk.” Nick said.
“Yeah, let’s go.” Hailey said.
“Okay.” Nick said as they walked off toward the bathroom.
I just shook my head and headed towards the pop cooler.
“I don’t know why they keep hiding it.” Howie said.
“His girlfriend most likely.” I said. “I have no idea how I never saw it before. It was right there in front of my face. Even Leighann knew before me.”
“Maybe you never wanted to see it.” Howie said and shrugged. “Who knows?”
“See what?” Laruen asked walking up to us.
“Nothing.” I said.
“Right, you guys see Nick?” She asked.
“He’s not outside? I asked.
“No AJ said he saw him come in.” She said.
“We haven’t seen him.” I said.
“Okay, whatever. When you do see him, tell him I’m on the bus.” She said and walked a way.
“Why did you lie for them?” Howie asked after she was out the door.
I just shrugged and grabbed two Mt. Dews out of the cooler.
I walked away from Howie before he could say anything else. I have no idea why I lied for them; I just did it without thinking about it.
I was just wondering around when Hailey came over to me. Her face was flushed and she had a huge smile on her face. I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous of Nick.
“Hey.” She said.
“Have a good time?” I asked.
“Yeah.” She said as two young girls walked up to us.
“Oh my God, I knew I was right.” One of them said. “You’re like Hailey Anderson.”
“Yes I am.” Hailey said and smiled at her fans. “I’m guessing you guys are fans?”
“Huge fans, we just love your books, don’t we Jess?” The first girl said.
“Yes, we do.” Jess said. “We were wondering if you’d sign our books for us?”
“Sure, you guys got a pen?” Hailey asked.
“We sure do. I’m April and this is Jess.” April said.
“It’s nice to meet you guys.” Hailey said. “I love meeting my fans.”
“I can’t believe we’re meeting you.” April said.
“Really, we’ve read all your books.” Jess said. “Is it true that each one is based on someone you know?”
“That is very true.” Hailey said. “Who’s your favorite?”
“I love James and Colin.” Jess said.
“I’m more of a Scott and Dominic fan.” April said.
“And we both just love Tomas.” Jess said.
“That we do.” April said. “Can you tell us who he is based on?”
“That’s a huge secret, not even my publisher knows that.” Hailey said.
“Can you give us anything?” Jess asked.
“The next book is another Tomas book.” Hailey said.
“Oh my God, I can’t wait for it.” Jess said.
“Me either.” April said.
“I don’t mean to rush, but I’m kinda in hurry.” Hailey said. “I’d love to talk to you guys some more, but the bus is pulling out soon.”
“Shit, we’re sorry.” Jess said and handed Hailey her book.
“Really sorry.” April said also handing Hailey her book.
“It’s no prob.” Hailey said and took the books from them.
Jess just handed Hailey a pen without her asking.
Hailey quickly signed their books and then handed them back.
“Can we get a picture with you real quick, we want proof we meet you.” Jess said taking her camera out of her bag.
“Sure.” Hailey said. “Just hand it to Brian.”
I didn’t say anything as Jess hand me her camera.
They got together and I took the picture and then handed the camera back.
“It was nice meeting you two but we really need to go.” Hailey said.
“Thank you so much Hailey.” Jess said.
“Ya know they’re wrong about you.” April said. “You’re not a bitch at all.”
“Oh trust me, she can be.” I said and laughed.
“Shut up Littrell.” Hailey said and elbowed me.
“Owe.” I said and rubbed my side.
“It was nice meeting you guys.” Hailey said.
“Bye.” They said as we walked up to the counter to pay.
I set the stuff on the counter as Hailey looked around.
“Can I get a pack of Marlboro Smooth 100’s and a lighter?” Hailey asked.
“Sure.” The kid behind the counter said. “Anything else?”
“No that’s it.” I said and pulled out my wallet.
“17.79.” The kids said.
I pulled out a twenty and handed it to him.
After I got my change, we grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. Once outside Hailey wasted no time opening her cigarettes and lighting one. She was very good about keeping it out of my face.
The rest of the guys were standing out side the buses waiting for us.
“We ready yet?” Howie asked.
“All set over here.” I said and held up my full arms.
“Here too.” Nick said and slung his arm over Laruen’s shoulders.
“You know it.” AJ said.
“Well let’s go.” Howie said.
“Yes mister boss man.” Hailey said.
Howie didn’t say anything he just turned and got on his bus. That was weird; I’d have to ask her about that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I laughed to myself as Howie blushed and got on his bus. It cracks me up that I can still make him blush like that.
“You gonna stand here laughing to yourself, or are you gonna get on the bus?” Brian asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah I’m coming.” I said and dropped my cigarette.
I stepped on it and made sure it was out.
“After you.” I said.
Brian rolled his eyes and head for the bus. I just followed behind him. I loved staring at his ass. It was God’s gift to woman, Hell what am I saying, he’s God’s gift to woman every where.
Once in the safety of the bus I pulled Brian’s sweatshirt off and tossed it on the floor. Brian rolled his eyes at me and dumped the stuff in his arms on the counter.
“Wanna watch a movie?” I asked sitting crossed leg on the couch.
“Sure, go a head and pick one out.” He said. “But not ‘New Moon’ again, I’m so sick of that movie.”
“Uh, fine.” I said and pulled myself off the couch. “Make some popcorn please.”
“Just because you said please.” He said.
I just flipped him off and bent to look in the DVD cabinet.
“What about ’10 things I Hate About You’?” I asked.
“Sure, I haven’t seen it in a while.” He said.
“Sweet.” I said and pulled it out.
I quickly set it up and then sat back on the couch. Brian finished the popcorn and handed it to me.
“Thanks.” I said taking it from him.
“Welcome.” He said and grabbed our Mt. Dews.
He sat down on the couch next me and set the pop on the table. I handed him the remote and he hit play.
About halfway through the movie, I picked up a pillow and set it in Brian’s lap and then I laid down.