- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
I quickly opened the door and pulled Brian in behind me.
As soon as the door clicked shut behind him, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. And before I knew it, he had dropped his pants and boxers. He almost tripped try to step out of them, he had forgotten his shoes.
“Opps.” He said and started to giggle.
“Bri, what are you doing?” I asked as he tried to get his shoes off.
“You said we’d have fun, if I was good.” He said looking at me. “And I was good.”
“Right.” I said. “Do you want help?”
Why I was asking, I really couldn’t tell you.
“Uh huh.” He said and nodded his head.
I sighed and kneeled in front of him. It took all I had not to look up. It was right there, all I had to do was lift my head. Shit I needed to think about something else, not the fact that it would be so super easy to lift my head and wrap my lips around his soldier.
I shook my head to clear the images that kept appearing. God, only if he wasn’t married. I would so jump him right now.
I had to keep myself in check as I was untying his shoes. It was a lot harder then it should have been.
“You’re gonna sleep with me tonite, right?” He asked breaking me out of my thoughts.
“We’ll see.” I said not looking up, which is what he wanted me to do.
“I know, you need to get drunk!” He said and started to move.
“Don’t move.” I said and untied his other shoe.
Amazingly, enough we got him out of his shoes and pants without him falling over.
After he was free, he went over to the wet bar and started to pull out stuff to make me a drink. I just watched him move around the kitchen area naked. It really was a remarkable sight.
Out of no where he headed for the door with the ice bucket.
“Where are you going?” I asked.
“To get ice.” He said looking at me.
“You’re naked.” I pointed out.
He looked down at himself and then looked back at me.
“OH right.” He said and held the bucket out to me. “You go, you dressed.”
“Fine, I’ll be back. Please don’t make a mess.” I said taking the bucket from him.
“Hurry back.” He said and flashed me a smile.
I rolled my eyes and walked from the room.
Howie was pacing in front of my door. When he looked up, he was shocked to see me. Truth be told, I was shocked to see him.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“I’ve been debating on whether or not if I should knock.” He said.
“Walk with me.” I said and headed for the ice machine.
“God, I’m sorry.” He said and fell in step with me. “I didn’t mean for this to happen.”
“Well if you don’t tell anyone what you saw, I won’t tell Leighann what happened.” I said. “God she’ll kill me if she ever finds out what happened.”
“I really am sorry.” He said.
“I just wanna know why.” I said and sighed. “You know what they do to him.”
“I though I was doing you guys a favor. He said you were having a hard time with your book, so I thought I would help you.” He said.
“That’s really sweet, in a much fucked up way,” I said. “But I’ve been trying not to sleep with Brian since the tour started. You just made it ten times hard then it should be.”
“What are you going to do?” He asked as I filled the bucket with ice.
“Try to get him to put some clothes on.” I said and sighed.
“Shit, he’s walking around your room naked?” He asked shocked.
“Yeah wearing a sign that says ‘Fuck Me’,” I said and ran my free hand through my hair. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so tempted in my life. And that’s really saying something.”
“Why not just sleep with him?” He asked.
“Because I can’t do that to Leighann,” I said. “She trusts me way to much.”
“What about Nick?” He asked.
“What about him?” I asked.
“Why do you still sleep with him?” He asked.
“Because I hate Lauren, it’s as simple as that.” I said. “I have to get back before he comes looking for me. We’ll talk tomorrow, okay.”
“Okay.” He said and hugged me. “I really am sorry.”
“Don’t worry; consider it pay back for the lap dance.” I said pulling away from him.
“Deal.” He said. “Lunch sound good?”
“Sure. I’ll see you later.” I said and headed back towards my room.
When I got back to the room, Brian was pacing in front of the door waiting for me; I almost hit him when I opened the door. He just smiled at me as I walked in.
“Here’s the ice.” I said holding it out to him to take.
“Thank you.” He said taking it from me and headed towards the bar.
I sighed and sat on the couch and kicked off my shoes.
Even though I knew it wasn’t the brightest idea, I need a drink. And badly, he was driving me slowly insane.
“What’s wrong Lover?” Brian asked snapping me out of my thoughts. “Am I making you crazy?”
“You know what you’re doing to me.” I said and closed my eyes.
“Don’t you love me anymore?” He asked sounding hurt.
I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was kneeling in front of me.
“Of course I still love you.” I said and touched his face. “I’ll always love you.”
“Then love me.” He said and put his hand over mine.
Before I could say anything, he reached up and kissed me again.
I pulled away from him.
“As much as I want to do this, I can’t.” I said. “It’s just not right.”
“We need this Hailey, just one night, is all I ask.” He said. “Please let me love you they way you should be loved.”
“Just one night?” I asked knowing I was opening a huge ass can of worms.
“I love you.” He said and kissed me again.
Even though I knew I shouldn’t I let myself get lost in his kiss. God I was in so much trouble already, how much more could I get myself into? Wait don’t answer that. I already knew the answer.
Brian pulled away from me and smiled.
“We need to get you naked, like now.” He said and grabbed the hem of my shirt. “Lift your arms.”
I didn’t say anything as I lifted my arms. He pulled my shirt off and tossed it behind the couch.
Brian had stood up to take my shirt off, so now I was staring right at his package.
“What happened to my drink?” I asked looking up at him.
“Lose the pants and I’ll go get you a drink.” He said and walked towards the bar.
I couldn’t help but watch his ass as he walked. I know I’ve said it before, but he has a beautiful ass. Both in and out of pants.
“Stop looking at my ass.” He said. “If you don’t lose the pants, no drink.”
I stood up. With shaky fingers, I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down over my hips and then down my legs. I kicked them off and sat back down.
Brian walked back over smiling carrying two drinks.
“Very good.” He said and handed me one.
I didn’t say anything; I just knocked the drink back. I set the empty glass on the table and then took the other drink Brian had brought over. It was gone in a second.
“Feel better?” He asked.
“A little.” I said and looked at him.
God this was fucked up, sitting here in my underwear, while Brian was naked, having a semi-normal conversation. What’s wrong with this picture?
“Come here.” He said and grabbed my hand.
I didn’t say anything as he pulled me on his lap.
“As much as I like this, it has got to go.” He said as he ran his hands up my back.
I giggled, he couldn’t find the clasp to unhook my bra. Nick had taught me well to only wear front clasping bras around him.
“It’s in the front.” I said looking in his eyes.
He raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say a word as he brought his hands to my chest. He ran his hands over my breast as he found the clasp. It didn’t take him much time to unhook it and slid it down my arms.
“You are so fucking beautiful.” He said and cupped my breast. “I’ve always been such a boob guy.”
“I know.” I said and laughed. “I taught you well.”
“Yours are so much bigger then I remember.” He said and started to roll my nipples.
God, I don’t think I’ve ever been more turned on in my life. And all he was doing was touching my breast and talking. Fuck, I was really in trouble now.
“I’ve grown a lot since then.” I said. “It happens when you get older.”
“I see.” He said and took my right nipple in his mouth.
I let a low moan as he pulled on it using his teeth.
“Fuck.” I said.
“You like that?” He asked letting it drop from his mouth.
“Hell yea.” I said and grabbed the back of his head.
He just laughed as I pushed his face back to my breast.
Usually, I didn’t like a lot of foreplay, but for some reason what Brian was doing really, really turned me on.
“I can’t wait anymore.” I said and pulled his face away from my chest.
“What?” He asked.
“I need you now.” I said and raised my hips up.
He let out a moan as I came in contact with his cock.
“Fuck, what about the thong?” He asked.
“Just move it out of the way.” I said and grabbed his shoulders.
He didn’t say anything as he moved the edge of my thong out of the way, so he could reach me.
“God, you’re soaking wet.” He said and slid a finger in me. “Is that all for me?”
“Shit.” I hissed. “Damnit, no more teasing, fuck me now.”
“Yes Ma’am.” He said and removed his finger.
Before I knew it, Brian had grabbed my hips and lowered me over his cock. I moaned as he slid home.
“Fuck, you feel so good.” He said and closed his eyes. “So tight, I’m not going to last long.”
“I don’t care, you can make it up to me later, cause I’m not gonna last long either.” I said and kissed him.
As I kissed him, I rocked my hips trying to get him to go faster.
The only noise you could hear were our moans and sighs.
We were both right neither of us lasted long, but that really didn’t matter, he made me feel so much better then Nick has ever made me feel. God who would have known Brian was a sex God underneath it all?
“That was Wow.” He said trying to catch his breath.
“I know.” I said and kissed him.
He pulled a way and smiled at me.
“On to the bed room?” He asked.
“I don’t think I can move quite yet.” I said and leaned my fore head on his.
“Me either.” He said and laughed.
I’m not really sure how long we sat there and held each other, but it was nice. AJ was the only other guy that I’ve been with, that liked to cuddle after sex. I really missed it.
The mood was broken after I let a low moan out, when I felt Brian starting to harden again.
“I think we should move this to the bed room.” I said and stood up.
“Me too.” He said as I moved so he could stand up.
I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. We walked naked holding hands to the bed room.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I woke up some time after we passed out from what had to be our fifth or maybe it was the sixth round; I wasn’t really sure which it was. They seemed to blur together when you’re half awake.
I rolled away from Brian and looked at the clock on the night stand it was almost 4 a.m., fuck I hadn’t been sleeping long enough to be up by now.
I got out of bed, without waking Brian and went into the bathroom. I did my business and then washed my hands. After I was done washing my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror.
I was glowing, but I felt sick.
I can’t believe I really did it. I had sex with Brian, more then once. God what was I thinking? I don’t think I can go on pretending that tonight didn’t happen. To much had changed now, and there was no excuse for it at all. I was an awful friend. I should never have let him talk me into this, though I didn’t put up much of a fight. I wanted it as much as he did.
I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off behind me. I stopped at watched Brian sleep for a minute then I pulled on my robe.
I walked out of the bedroom and went straight to the bar and poured myself a glass of rum. As I went to down the glass, it hit me. We didn’t use protection and I wasn’t on the pill or any kind of birth control. Oh God, how could I be so fucking stupid? This can’t be happening to me now.
I slammed my glass on the bar and then knocked it into the sink. I grabbed the bottle, walked over, and threw myself on to the couch. I put the open bottle to my lips and tipped my head back. The rum burned my throat as it went down.
It was pretty stupid to be upset about something like this if Brian and I were normal people, but seeing as that we are not, it’s understandable why I’m freaking out about this. God if I ended up pregnant, not only would Leighann kill me, but so would all of his fans.
Anyway you look at it, I’m fucked six ways to Sunday. But right now, all I can do is pray and hope that he didn’t get me pregnant. But with how many times we have done it in the last few hours, I’d be shocked if I didn’t end up pregnant. Fuck my life.
A light knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I set the bottle of rum on the table in front of me and then pulled myself off the couch and went to answer the door.
Pulling the door open, I was surprised to see Nick standing there. But I wasn’t upset to see him. This really could work for me. The plan was already forming in my head. Sometime he really has good timing.
“Come on in.” I said softly and held the door for him. “Do keep your voice down though. Brian’s sleeping.”
“You slept with him didn’t you?” He asked as I shut the door behind him.
“So what if I did?” I asked. “What are you going to about it?”
“Nothing.” He said and pulled me to him. “I’ve missed you.”
“I’ve missed you too.” I said and looked up at him. “Kiss me.”
“As my lady wishes.” He said and bent his head to kiss me.
I pulled away from him and lead him to the couch, he tried to sit in the spot that Brian and I had first had sex.
“You don’t want to sit there.” I said and laughed.
“Why not?” He asked confused.
“Just trust me you don’t want to sit there.” I said and smiled.
“Right.” He said and sat on the other end of the couch. “So what now?”
“I don’t know.” I said and sat on his lap.
“What are you planning in that mind of yours Hailey?” He asked.
“You really wanna know?” I asked and kissed his neck.
“Yes.” He said and leaned his head on the back of the couch.
“I was thinking about a repeat performance of Vegas, but instead of AJ, we use Brian.” I said and ran my fingers through his hair. “What do you think?”
“I don’t think Bri would be up for that.” He said.
“Like I told you before Nick, Brian’s not the saint you three see him as.” I said and pulled away slightly. “There’s a lot about him that you don’t know. That no one knows, but those of us that know him the best.”
“And your one of them?” He asked.
“I am.” I said and kissed his neck. “I taught him all he knows.”
He pulled away and shook his head.
“Why don’t we let him sleep?” He asked and undid the tie of my robe. “Let’s just focus on us right now.”
“What do you have in mind?” I asked.
“Make-up sex.” He said and pulled my head to his so he could kiss me.
I pulled away and laughed.
“Make-up sex for what?” I asked. “Were we fighting? I thought that was just teasing?”
“You would Hailey.” He said and slid his hands in my robe. “You have such a great body.”
“Brian really seemed to like it.” I said and slid off his lap. “Do you like it to, Nicky?”
I slipped the robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now most girls would be freaking out about standing in front of Nick Carter naked, but I’ve done it so many times, it doesn’t bother me anymore.
I smirked as Nick ranked his eyes up and down my naked form.
“Like what you see?” I asked teasingly.
“Hell yea.” He said and pulled me back down on to him lap.
“Do you remember the old days when it was just the two of us?” I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck. “No sneaking around, no cheating and no lies. I miss those days sometimes.”
“We use to have lot of fun.” He said and ran his finger through my hair. “Sometimes I loved to be that carefree kid again.”
This was the second weird conversation that I’ve had in so many short hours. Who Nick and I could talk without yelling or having sex.
“Sometimes I miss it too.” I said and looked him in the eye.
“What happened to us?” He asked. “We use to have it all figured out.”
“At least we thought we did.” I said and sighed. “God this is messed up, even for us.”
“What is?” He asked.
“Nick, I’m sitting here naked on your lap, and we’re talking about he past.” I said. “Don’t you see what’s wrong with this picture?”
“Maybe this is a new chapter for us.” He said and laughed.
“Maybe.” I said and stood up.
“Where are you going?” He asked.
“Come take a bath with me.” I said and picked up my robe.
Nick silently followed me to the bathroom. He just stood back and watched as I filled the tub with warm water.
“You can take your clothes off, unless you plan on wearing them in the bath.” I said and raised an eyebrow.
He just let out a nervous laugh and started undressing.
I rolled my eyes and walked over to the sink. I grabbed my brush and ran it through my hair. As I started to pull it up, Nick’s hands on mine stopped me from doing so.
“Don’t leave it down.” He said.
I just dropped my hands as I watched Nick in the mirror.
He didn’t say anything as he pulled me to the bath tub. He got in first and then helped me get in. I sat on his lap facing him.
I wasn’t sure which one of us was in the weird mood tonight, but we just sat in the bath and held each other. With a few kisses and touches.
It was nice for a change not to be in a hurry. But like everything between us, it turned to sex, but this was different. It was slow and beautiful. It was nothing like what we have done in the past. I wasn’t sure if it was good thing or not. But I wasn’t complaining.
Maybe, just maybe there was hope for us still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter End Notes:
Please do tell me what you thought.