- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short chapter, but read between the lines
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Hailey’s POV~
“I can not believe you just dropped all that money on us.” Terri said as we walked into the hotel lobby.
“You’re kidding? Brian hasn’t let me pay for a damn thing this whole time.” I said. “I have like three months of pay just sitting in my account. Plus I’ll never use it.”
“They are wrong about you Hailey.” Leigh said. “You’re not a complete bitch.”
“Thanks.” I said. “But trust me I can be a bitch.”
“OH I think we’ve all seen that part of you.” Terri said and laughed.
“What can I say? I do things my way.” I said and shrugged.
“I’m shocked Howie hasn’t called to check up on me yet.” Leigh said.
“Yeah me to,” I said. “You’d think he’d be worried I’d corrupt you.”
“Uh, how are we supposed to get in our rooms?” Leigh asked. “The boys have the keys.”
“Well shit.” I said. “I didn’t think of that.”
“You guys can come chill in my room until dinner.” Terri said.
“Sweet.” Leigh and I said.
“The two of you together scare me.” Terri said.
“The three of us together scares everyone else.” I said laughing as we made our way to the elevators.
“Are you sure I can’t miss tonight?” Terri asked.
“Yes.” I said. “You really don’t to miss it anyways.”
“Right.” Terri said.
“Would you rather listen to the other girls bitch about Hailey?” Leigh asked.
“Not really.” Terri said. “You owe me big time, Hailey.”
“I know.” I said and smiled at her.
“How Brian can put up with you, I’ll never know.” Terri said and shook her head.
“We’ve known each other for a long time.” I said. “He knew what he was getting himself into.”
“So you’re saying you’ve always been like this?” Leigh asked.
“This crazy yes, this obsessed with sex, not so much.” I said. “The sex part is Brian’s damn fault.”
“Why is that?” Leigh asked.
“Because he was her first,” Terri said as we got on the elevator. “He changed her and then took off to become a Backstreet Boy.”
“He offered to marry me after it happened.” I said. “But I had to turn him down, we weren’t ready for that step.”
“You ever wish you would have said yes?” Leigh asked.
“No.” I said shaking my head. “Don’t get me wrong, I love Bri, but I was 17 and still had my whole life in front of me and so did he.”
“So how long do you need me to keep the other girls away?” Leigh asked changing the subject.
“For however long you can.” I said. “If we have any problems text either of us and we’ll deal with as it.”
“Okay.” Leigh said as we stepped off the elevator.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As the three of us walked into the restaurant, all eyes were on us. Even the guys were staring at us.
“They’re all staring at us.” Leigh whispered to me.
“That’s kinda the point of the ‘Fuck me’ dress.” Terri said. “They stare because they all wish they were lucky to get us.”
“Look at Howie, he’s drooling.” I said. “You look hot.”
“I really hope this works.” Leigh said.
“Babe, I think it already has.” I said as we got to the table. “Do you mind if we sit with you?”
Brian smiled as he stood up.
“Why of course you can sit with us.” Brian said and pulled out my chair. “Who are we to deny three very beautiful ladies?”
Nick stood up and pulled out a chair for Terri right next to me. She just raised an eye brow and sat down.
“Wow, damn Baby.” Howie said.
“You might want to wipe your chin, Howie.” I said.
He wiped his chin then pulled out Leigh’s chair for her.
“What is that?” Howie asked looking down at Leigh’s shoulder.
“It’s called a tattoo.” Leigh said. “Do you like it?”
“Uh, yeah.” Howie said and sat down quickly.
“I told you so.” I said and smiled at Leigh.
“So how was your day Ladies?” Brian asked.
“We had a lot of fun.” I said. “A lot of fun.”
“So where’s the new tat at?” AJ asked.
“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I asked and smirked at him.
He just raised an eyebrow to that.
“You got it some place naughty didn’t you?” AJ asked.
“I’ll never tell.” I said.
“Sometimes I really hate you.” AJ said.
“No you don’t.” I said and laughed.
“Shut up.” AJ said and laughed.
“So what else did you guys do?” Howie asked.
“We went shopping.” Terri said.
“You get any ink, Terri?” Nick asked.
“No.” Terri said and looked at me.
I just shrugged. I had no idea what Nick was doing, but whatever it was, it wasn’t going to work. He may not know it, but he was mine tonight and maybe with a side of Brian.
God I know I only said one night but damn it, I still wanted him like nothing else. Just the thought of him and Nick together, fuck.
I shook my head.
“You okay Hailey?” Brian asked.
“Yeah.” I said and tried my best to smile.
“So what are the plans for tonight?” Laruen asked.
“I was thinking us girls could do a spa trip.” Leigh said. “They have this really sweet package, where you get pampered all night under the stars. It sounded like fun.”
“Terri and I have plans.” I said smirking. “What about you boys?”
“We haven’t gotten that far yet.” Nick said. “What are you two doing?”
“Get you mind out of the gutter Carter.” I said.
“What?” Nick asked.
“You know what.” I said.
“I can’t help it.” Nick said and smiled at me.
I had a feeling he was thinking the same thing I was, but with Terri and I, instead of him and Brian. As they say, great minds think alike. It would be great to have another Backstreet Sandwich. Yummy.
“Maybe you should try shock therapy.” I said. “I heard it works on sex addicts.”
“It work on you?” Nick asked.
I just smirked at him.
“That’s TMI.” Nick said.
“She didn’t even say anything.” Laruen said.
“She didn’t have to.” AJ said. “We all know what she was thinking.”
“Do you really?” I asked. “Do you really?”
“The smirk said it all.” Howie said.
“I really have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said.
“Oh I’m sure you don’t.” Nick said and rolled his eyes.
“I really don’t.” I said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After dinner, Terri and I went back to her room. We had time to kill before we had to meet the boys, well before Terri had to meet the boys. I would be setting everything up for their surprise.
They had no idea what had what was in store for them, I almost felt sorry for them, but as they say, pay backs a bitch. And I was the Queen of the Bitches.
“Do you really think this is a good idea?” Terri asked for the hundredth time.
“Why wouldn’t it be?” I asked. “Everything is going according to plan.”
“That’s what’s bothering me.” Terri said sitting up on the bed. “Things are going to well.”
“What do you mean?” I asked and sat down on the bed.
“The other girls just took it to well.” Terri said. “I just don’t like it. Can you really trust Leigh not to spill?”
“We’ll see won’t we?” I asked standing up again.
“She knows that you slept with Brian.” Terri said.
“I know.” I said.
“What if she tells Leighann?” She asked. “Hell, even the other two?”
“It’s all part of the plan.” I said and walked into the bathroom.
“This seems a little bigger then revenge.” She said following me.
“Let’s just say that Leigh and I have come to an understanding.” I said looking at her.
“What kind on understanding?” She asked.
“I’ll explain later, we don’t have time now, I have to take a shower then get down stairs.” I said. “Can I trust you to do your part?”
“Just promise me that no ones gonna get hurt.” She said and sighed.
“No more then the damage that has already been done,” I said. “I know you don’t understand but things were set into motion way before I came along.”
“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” She asked.
“I’ll explain later, but right now, I have to get ready.” I said.
“Hailey what have you gotten yourself into this time?” She asked.
“Something I wish I would never have.” I said shut the bathroom door.
I leaned on the sink and stared at myself in the mirror when Howie had told me the truth, I knew that things couldn’t be stopped now. It was now or never.
But if I had known the truth, I would have never done the things that I did that night. No matter what happens now, someone was going to get hurt, and I really couldn’t guarantee that it wasn’t going to be me. I really thought I was saving myself that night, but then, then I learned the truth and it was to late do anything about it.
Good God, I need a drink, but I couldn’t bring myself to pick up the bottle. I haven’t since that night. I really wish I would have known sooner rather then later, on this matter.
The game had changed and I didn’t like it at all. My control was slipping and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Brian’s POV~
“Where are we going?” I asked Terri yet again.
“I have no idea; I’m just taking y’all the address that Hailey gave me.” She said and sighed. “So please stop asking.”
“Sorry.” I said.
“Whatever.” She muttered.
“What’s wrong Terri?” Nick asked putting his arm around her shoulders.
“Nothing that has to do with you.” She said and shrugged Nick’s arm off.
“What did Hailey do to piss you off?” AJ asked.
“She’s playing with fire and is going to get burned.” Terri said as she stomped a head of us.
“Any idea what the hell’s going on?” AJ asked.
“No, you Howie?” I asked.
“No, Leigh said they all had a good time today.” Howie said. “It must have happened after dinner.”
“Will you three shut your pie holes and move it!” Terri yelled.
She was pissed and I wanted to know why. Something happened and I had a feeling it wasn’t going to end well for any of us.
I couldn’t think of anything that would piss Terri off so much. They hadn’t even been together for 12 hours.
Unless, she found out the truth, if that’s the case, I’m screwed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~