- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter contains sex scenes, it's not really too graphic, but just warning you!

Chapter 7 - Sex On Fire

Nick woke the next morning without much of a hangover, which made a pleasant change. He turned over and there by his side was the red head from the previous night, still sleeping. Time to get her out of here. Nick gently nudged her until she began to stir.

“Mmm morning” she murmured sleepily.

“Look, sorry but you gotta go. I’ve got work to do” he said, not caring if he came across as being an insensitive prick, this had just been a one night stand, she had to have known that.

“Last night was great” she said seductively, licking her lips, a look of lust in her eyes.

“Yeah it was” he replied and got up, pulling his boxers on and going into the hotel bathroom. When he came back into the room she was getting dressed, obviously having taken the hint.

“So, I guess I’ll see you around?” she asked

“Guess so” Nick said, not even knowing her name, nor wanting to. She handed him a piece of paper with her name and number scribbled on it “call me” she said before opening the door and walking out. Nick looked down at the piece of paper in his hands, then screwed it up and binned it, he had no intention of calling her, or repeating what they’d just shared, although it had been pretty damn good.

He called for some room service before taking a shower. Yes, he could certainly get used to this kind of life! Women throwing themselves at him and every luxury he could want, who wouldn’t want this lifestyle?

“Yo dude, you up for a night out tonight? There’s this new club that’s just opened, Taboo, supposed to be fanfuckingtastic” AJ said later on that day.

“Sure” Nick replied, hoping that Kevin wasn’t going to be there keeping an eye on him. He knew he had to make changes in his life, and he would, but hell, they were on tour! Parties, girls and lots of booze was what it was all about on the road. They only had a few more days of the Never Gone tour left anyway, he may as well wait until they were home and then he would address his issues properly. Or then again, maybe he’d wake up one morning and find himself back at the trailer park.

AJ wasn’t wrong about the club, it was the place to be! It wasn’t a huge place, but the atmosphere was just right, the sound system was incredible as music blasted out all around them. The servers all looked like models, wearing very little and enticing the male clientele to want to spend money there. There were people dancing wherever they wanted, on the dance floor, on tables, it had a real good vibe about the place.

“Dude, this place is amazing” Nick said approvingly as he eyed up the women, a bottle of beer in his hand.

“What did I tell you” AJ laughed as he sipped his drink “and I reckon these girls are well up for it”

Nick took a long drink out of his bottle, draining it, then walked up to the bar to get another. Man, these chicks are fucking hot. He was walking back towards AJ, with a bottle of beer in his hand, when out of nowhere, this amazing looking girl appeared in front of him. She was wearing a short black halter neck dress, which clung to all the right places, and her legs seemed to go on forever. He couldn’t help himself, he was captivated by her.

“I’m Nick” he found himself saying

“I know” she replied coolly

“This is the part where you’re supposed to tell me your name” he smiled

“Do I?” she teased and ran her hand up his chest, curling her arm around his neck and reaching up to kiss him. Nick returned the kiss, placing his free hand on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. Who cared what her name was, he’d go with the flow and he liked where it was going so far.

“Wanna go somewhere more private?” she purred in his ear, nibbling on it and then trailing her mouth down his neck.

“Hell yeah” he replied, he would’ve gone anywhere she wanted at that moment in time.

“Come with me then” she said and led him to where the private booths were situated.

Once away from the crowds, in the sumptuous private booth, she produced a little compact from her bag and got busy dividing up lines of coke, then handed Nick a petite little straw, snorting up a line for herself first. Oh fuck, how can I say no to this shit, it’s staring me in the fucking face. Do I even want to say no? Nick took the little straw from her and bent down over the table hesitantly.

“Go on, it‘s so good“ she purred and that‘s all he needed to hear.

Once again, he bent down and with no hesitation this time, hoovered up the white powder with his nose. Oh man, this is some good shit. He stood up and turned to the hottie with no name, pulling her close to him and kissing her fiercely. She seemed to like it rough as she responded with eagerness. He undid the knot at the neck of her dress and it fell to the floor, revealing a tiny little thong. Nick liked what he saw. A lot. Then he cleared the table and set her down on there, kissing her lips, then moving his mouth down over her body, kissing and sucking on her breasts, then lower and lower still until he came to her thong. With one pull, he’d ripped it off of her body, exposing her nakedness. His tongue was probing between her legs, making her grasp the table and moan as the exquisite feelings of pleasure coursed through her body.

“You like that” he said, his voice full of lust and longing.

“Oh yes, yes” she cried out as he carried on pleasuring her. Much as he was enjoying what he was doing, he thought it was about time he got some attention, so he began removing his clothes, with the help of the girl, who was only too happy to do so. When they were both completely naked, Nick brought his mouth down on hers again, kissing her and caressing her body, whilst she explored his body with her hands.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked

“Suck it” he said and pushed her downwards, he watched her luscious lips as she took him in her mouth.

“Oh fuck yeah” he said and she expertly moved her tongue over him, making him harden even more than he already was. He wanted to feel himself inside her, so he lifted her up from where she was and turned her over, so that she was over the table, then he moved her legs apart and began thrusting into her, hard and fast. He didn’t want to come too quick, so he slowed his pace down a little, kissing down her back softly. She had such soft skin.

“Fuck me Nick” she moaned “fuck me hard”

And so he did, he picked up the pace again, banging into her hard and fast, just as she wanted and within minutes they were both at the point of no return, he came first and she followed only moments after.

“Fuck, that was good” he said breathlessly, and he meant it, he wasn’t just saying it out of duty.

“Yeah, it was” she said and began getting dressed “wanna come back to mine?”

“Too right” he said and fumbled around putting his clothes back on.

So much for staying away from temptation, he spent the whole night on a cocaine, vodka and sex binge with the brunette, who he later found out was called Christina. He didn’t return to the hotel until mid afternoon, and had the face the music, it didn’t go too well.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading :) Sorry if this chapter was crap.