- Text Size +

Nick watched Lindsey walk into her building and smiled.  Maybe he helped brighten her day, he hoped he had.  He was only a mile away from her place of employment when his phone rang.  “Hello.”

“Nick, it’s me Veronica.” Nick paused before he replied.  Had he given Veronica his number?  “Before you wonder how I got this, well I admit I looked up your number on your phone last night.  Don’t be mad, I just wanted to be able to call you with information about any more gaming nights or call you to invite you over, like now…” she let her voice trail off.

Nick still didn’t respond.  He wasn’t sure how to respond. She had gotten his number without his permission. 

“Nick, please don’t be mad.  I just didn’t want to have to wait until you called me by chance or e-mail you and wait for a reply.  I’m sorry.” 

“It’s okay Veronica.” He sighed.  There was no point being upset.  She had called him once; she had not called repeatedly or sent him thousands of texts within the first hour of having the number like Jess had. 

“So did you want to come over?” There was a sexual undertone in her voice and it turned him.

“What were you thinking about doing?” He asked in a low tone, even though he was in his car and nobody was around to hear him.  He listened as she told him what she had planned.  His breathing became heavy and he was hardly paying attention to where he was going.   He slammed on his breaks just in time to stop for stop sign; a man on a bicycle flipped him off.  

“Veronica, can we continue this when I’m there, you are going to make me have a car accident.”  He sat at the stop sign, his heart still racing. He couldn’t believe how close he had come to hitting the man on the bike.

“Sure,” her voice was soft with a seductive tone.  He needed to get to her place quickly.  He hung up the phone and looked every direction before he started to drive again.  It was a short while later before he arrived at Veronica’s.  He was surprised he remembered how to get there, never underestimate a man on a mission.

He rang the doorbell and tried to wait patiently on the front porch.  When Veronica answered the door he gasped.  She was draped in a black, silk robe, one side falling off her shoulder the top of her breast peeking out from under the fabric.   The robe was not tightly closed, it gaped enough in the front that he could see her thighs, it left him wanting to untie the robe explore further up those legs.

“Hi,” she smiled and motioned for him to come inside.  

Nick followed, shutting the door behind him. She wandered back to her room, pausing every now and then to turn and beckon him forth.  Not like he needed to be prompted to follow. 

When he entered the room he saw Veronica standing in front of the bed, her hands on the belt of the robe.  With one quick movement she untied the robe and let the silk fall to the floor at her ankles.  Nick took in her naked body standing before him.

Her blond hair was just long enough to brush the tops of her breasts, her slim stomach moved as she breathed easily waiting for him to make the next move.  His eyes reached the area above her legs that he was hoping for a glimpse of earlier.  She was perfectly shaved, just the sight of it turned him on and he could feel himself getting hard.

“Well?” She asked her hands on her hips.  “I showed you mine…” Her voice trailed off as her eyes looked Nick up and down. 

He got the hint and tore his shirt off over his head and quickly dispensed with his pants and underwear.  He stood in front of her with nothing on but a grin from ear to ear as her eyes took their turn to take in his nakedness.

He didn’t know why, but he felt exposed as her eyes lingered on his chest and as her eyes moved downward.  Her tongue flicking out to moisten her lips as she took in his already hard cock was the last straw. He moved towards her and wrapped his arms around her body, their lips colliding in fervor of desire.

Nick’s head told him to take his time, to go slow to be patient, but his body and hers were saying something else.  They fell to the bed, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. 

“Fuck me,” Veronica whispered into Nick’s ear.  She could feel her hands trying to guide him inside of her.  If he had time to stop and admit it to himself, her guiding him was a huge turn on for him. 

Once he was inside he thrust further inside and she let out a gasp of pleasure. They rocked together in a frenzy of passion until her screams of desire sent him over the edge.

He rolled off of her and collapsed next to her, sighing in contentment.  He felt Veronica’s leg snake around his as she rolled next to him. 

“That was great,” She sighed, her head resting on his chest, rising and falling in time with his breaths.

“Mmm,” Nick responded.  He looked down to see her face looking up at him, he leaned down and kissed her before she rolled out of the bed and put the robe back on.

“Would you like a snack, something to drink?” She asked.

He wasn’t hungry since he’d just come from lunch, but Nick readily accepted the offer for something to drink.  “I’ll take water.”  He told her as he sat up and went to move off of the bed to get his clothes.

Veronica walked over to him and pushed him back on the bed.  “Stay put,” She smirked.  “I’ll be back, and then perhaps we can find other ways to give each other pleasure.”  She winked at him.  “Are you going to stay put, or do I need to get some restraints out?”  Her laugh was teasing and with a musical tone to it.

“I’ll stay put,” He said and lay back down on the bed, pulling a sheet up.  He curled up with the pillow, smiling in contentment waiting for Veronica to come back, eager to take her up on her offer of more pleasure. 

Chapter End Notes:

Nick likes to make my stories rated "R"