- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

i am sorry that i didnt post for a long time as i was in exams the story is at the end plz continue reading

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:2 0 5 0 0 0 0 2 0 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:65539 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

-“So you mean you love her but she loves someone else?” Sylvie asked Higuain

-“Yes.” He replied. “And the guy is much much better than me!”

-“I just don’t understand is the girl a model or something?”

-“I told you I won’t give any information about that girl!”

-“ok forget her! But then what about you? You were not like this before!

-Me? I’ve fallen in love with her a few days ago! And after it I discovered that she was already in a relation.

-“so for that you are so depressed in these days?”

-“You can say that.”

-“for that girl?”

-you can say that also!”

-“Come on Gain! It’s not the end! Another girl more beautiful than her, better than her will come to your life! I’m telling you forget her! You are not looking good in this sad mood.”

-“I can’t forget her! She has been my everything. And every single day I do have to watch her. As long as she will be with me I can’t forget her!”

-“Does that mean that you will always be so depressed like this?”

Sylvie got scared! She felt like slapping that girl who is ruining her friend’s life. And she got angry on Higuain too. He loves a girl who doesn’t even understand him!! That’s why Sylvie doesn’t appreciate love! Look what love has done to Higuain? It changed him totally!

Sylvie was thinking that Gain has everything to be loved by any girl then how could the girl be so cruel!! She didn’t even think for once that the girl could be she herself.

-“Gain! The girl who doesn’t even care for you, doesn’t understand you, doesn’t love you why are you wasting all your time on her?”

Higuain smiled then looked at her eyes. He said smiling, “You’re asking me this? You don’t know what she is! She is….

Higuain lost. Lost into her praises. Into her description… And Sylvie listened to him with big surprised eyes. She could understand how much he loves the girl.

-“She is the best girl I have ever seen. Whenever I look into her black eyes I find faith and truth! And whenever her lips moves it speaks the right things always, the things that always bring happiness and good lucks.  Her cute face carries her gentle and polite personality! When she talks I feel like with a sweet voice a fairy from paradise is speaking. Her words are heard as a goddess is giving her speeches to us! When she smiles I feel so much happiness even in sad mood. When she cries I feel like here’s no more happiness in the world. When she sits by me, talks to me, shares her feelings to me, and tries to make me happy I feel like I am in the most beautiful moment in my life!”

At a stretch he said all the things with a heart filled with love!  Sylvie doesn’t know but those words made her angrier! How much he loves the girl and what the girl is doing! This is called true love but look at the girl! Sylvie wanted to know who the girl was! All the things she heard from Higuain about the girl she imagined the girl as a real fairy but though it made her angry. She was thinking who the girl was! Who was the cruel! She even thought that if she was the girl and was dating even the prince of the world she would go with him. But she doesn’t know why that feeling came to her mind!

She was so lost into her thoughts so lost that she didn’t even listen to the words Higuain was saying about her later. “But it’s my fate! My bad luck that she can’t be mine! She’s just my friend and nothing more.  Cause she has given herself to someone else. To her beloved. How lucky he is! I’m really jealous of him! So much jealous!”

And Sylvie was feeling jealous of that girl! Jealous of the girl who ruined him totally! Who snatched away his smile his fickle nature everything from him. And look he is being mad at the girl. And there she started thinking about Kaka’s words what he told her. And looking at him, feeling the jealousy, thinking about the things she did for him, all the things she thought about him she discovered that she loves him.

She smiled looking at him. Her hair was flying in the winter air and she was looking beautiful! She felt like she loved him from the day they met. She felt like that there’s no one who can be better than him! But with the jealousy and her past feelings that she’s ignored always she felt that she really really love him! She wasn’t even listening to his single word. She was looking at him wondering she has been loving this boy from long time ago and she didn’t even know! She felt like he was the prince of her dreams.  She felt like hugging him and shouting “I love you!”

-“so you can imagine how much I love her! But she is not made for me! It’s the truth and it’s the reality!”

-“So what? On the other way you may get a more beautiful thing than her in your life!

-“what you mean?”

-“I mean the girl has got everything but not love for you.  So how can she be perfect where she doesn’t have the main thing for you! A girl will be perfect for you when she will love you the most in the world!”

Higuain looked at her again! Every bit of her speeches lifts him up from inside always! Even now who is the reason for all is taking him out from all tensed things!  That’s why she is so nice! And he loves her!

-“It’s your birthday tomorrow right?  Wait for it. You’ll be all stress free and you’ll get a thing you have never imagined!”

-“What?”

-“That’s a surprise!”