- Text Size +
Everyone knows about Sylvie’s job, she’s a student of a medical college and also works as an assist doctor or nurse for injured footballers. At that time she had not started start her work. And she was just going to join in Real Madrid football club as an assist doctor but she didn’t have experience of that kind of works. So she was travelling with football doctors in order to learn how to work. As she was travelling with those footie doctors it was time to go with them to Uruguay. Cause her medical team was called by FIFA there. So she went there with her team. There was their sir Dr. Nickolas, two senior doctors Dr. Green and Dr. Raisa and her classmates Rea and Phibi.


15th October 2009


Remember the day? What happened? Yes it was the qualifying match of Argentina against Uruguay. And they had to draw or win the match to be qualified to the World cup. I know everyone enjoyed that match. Our heroine Sylvie also did but a kinda differently.


She was there at the stadium sitting very close to the field. They all enjoyed the match with much pleasure because none of the players were badly injured. So it was a great sight to enjoy when the last whistle was blown by the referee … The joy of the Argentine players knew no bounds. Their hearts leaped up with joy and Maradona was dropping the tears of happiness. So many shouts and sounds of joy were coming from the gallery. And the girls were happy also. They were smiling with much pleasure. After watching the celebration the girls came back to the dressing room. Their bags and some goods were there. So they were talking and taking their things with much care. After a few minutes the players entered to the room. And with some journalists and some people of FIFA the room was overcrowded. The girls were trying to go out from the room but it wasn’t easy. Sylvie was in the middle of the room and an old man was beside her. She requested the man, “Side please!” The man didn’t listen to her. He was busy. The man was saying “hey!” to the players. Sylvie said again, “please give me a side!” But the man didn’t do so. So Sylvie started to walk and came in front of the man. But someone was coming there to hug the man. As Sylvie came in front of him the guy hugged her.


 Sylvie was surprised and her eyes grew bigger. She was very upset. After some seconds the guy took his hands off from her body. And Sylvie saw the guy. After watching the guy her eyes grew bigger than before and she started to move behind. The guy was None other than Gonzalo Higuain. And he was watching her also with great surprise. He was thinking he hugged a man and after the hug it became a girl! How! And Sylvie was thinking why he hugged her! He doesn’t even know her! Then the man came and hugged Gonzalo. And Sylvie went out from the room. She thought that no one had seen that. But when she came in front of Phibi, she bursted into laugh.  “Why are you laughing?” Sylvie asked her.                                                                                                  
She said “I saw everything! Wish I could be in your place!”                                                              
“Have you gone crazy? You want to be hugged by that Higuain! Such a bad person he is!”                          
 “ Bad person? And he?  Do you know him? He is the prince of beautiful character. If you say that he’s bad that means you are bad, because you don’t like good people.”                                 
 “Phibi! You are blaming your best friend for that Higuain? You saw that with your own eyes! Though he doesn’t know who I am he hugged me, just because he thinks that any girl should be happy if he hugs. Damn Higuain! But I’m nothing like that.       


 “Well, maybe he thought that you like him that’s why he hugged you.”                                                    
“No! I’m not his fan. And I don’t like him.  So why did he do that? “                                                         
 “Whatever Sylvie, but any girl would be jealous of you if they saw that. Now don’t be angry please”                                                                                  “Ok. Forget that. Let’s go home.”                                                                                   

Then the two girls started for home with their team.