- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

20th October

So the team of medical had made good relation with the other players of Real Madrid. As they have to treat them in their injuries……. And it was a time when the team was called by Dr. Nickolas again to do their first work. The team was too excited. So they went to their boss and got their orders and signed their papers. Cristiano Ronaldo was injured at that time with problems with his leg. Dr. Nickolas gave Sylvie a paper to read. It was a description of Ronaldo’s injury.” Sir, what will I do with it?” Sylvie asked. “This is your first work to treat Him well.” Said Dr. Nicolas smiling. “Cristiano Ronaldo!! Wondered Sylvie “Yes. Excited? I’ve trust in you. The senior doctors will give you advices and you’ll work with them. Don’t worry.” Said Dr. Nickolas. Sylvie smiled and gave the paper back to her boss then politely said, “It’s my good luck that you chose me for this work. But I’m sorry Sir. I can’t take risks to work for this serious injury.  I’ve very little experience for this kind of works. I would like you to give me another work and give this work to Phibi. She’s a well experienced girl.” Dr. Nickolas was shocked with Sylvie’s declination for the work. He was really angry on Sylvie but he didn’t say anything. He just said, “Then you don’t need to do anything right now.” And then he went away. Sylvie got scared after Dr.Nickolas’s reply and a bit sad too. She thought “Has Dr. Nickolas been angry on me? But I think I’ve done good to decline that offer because I’m not well experienced” Every member of the medical team was signing their contracts there. But Sylvie had no contract so she went out from the room and started for home, there out of the room she saw Higuain. He was walking alone in the balcony.  She went to him “Hi! Remember me?” asked Sylvie. “Why not? You are Sylvie. Right?” said Higuain. Sylvie said,” Yes. Happy to know that you remember me.” “Oh no problem. “said Higuain with pleasure. After that both of them got quiet for sometimes. Then Sylvie said, “What’s wrong? You seem so sad!” “Am I? No no I’m ok. You seem sad. What’s wrong with you?” asked Higuain. “Wanna know? My boss is angry with me. He got me out from today’s work. Actually I declined my first contract and then he didn’t give me any other contract.” Replied Sylvie. “Oh, that’s sad. But why did you decline the 1st one?” Asked Higuain. “I know I did wrong but I don’t think that I could do the work as well I can do other works.” After a few minutes Sylvie asked Higuain, “By the way may I know what’s wrong with you?” Higuain bowed his head with that sweet smile, he said, “Actually I wanted to play the next match against AC Milan. But maybe I’m not a good player enough to play in the CL.” Said Higuain sadly.. “Don’t say that! You are a good player! May be Sir Pelegrini has something new in his plans.” Said Sylvie as she wanted to see Higuain happy. “Thanks that you are trying to make me happy. But that’s not true. I’m really not worth enough to play in the CL. I was a sub always but now I’m not even that.” Sighed Higuain. Sylvie felt bad for him.. “You can’t say that. Every player has bad times in their life, but you can welcome your beautiful times if you don’t give up and try your best. No player was always the best. You are very young. There’s a lot of time in front of you  to prove yourself. Why are you being disappointed in the earlier time of your life?” Sylvie suggested. “You can give nice advices. You talk like my mother. By the way how old are you?” asked Higuain. “I’m 20”Replied Sylvie. “I can’t believe you look like a little girl but talk like an experienced woman.” Said  Higuain. “Do I? I didn’t know. By the way remember I’m not too younger than you. You are 21.” Laughed Sylvie. “Well I forgot but you look like a 16 or 17 years old girl.” Said Higuain laughing.  Sylvie stopped smiling then she said “I’m not going to say thanks to you for your compliment. I hate it.”. Higuain stopped laughing and got serious. “Ok, Sorry.”   After saying this both of them got quiet again. “Are you angry?”Asked Higuain. “No no I thought you are angry.” Said Sylvie smiling. “Well, I get angry only a few times. Said Higuain smiling  “Oh! That’s good. Ok I think I should go now. Loved talking with you.” Said Sylvie. “Yes to you too. Hope we’ll meet again.” Said Higuain. “Obviously. Bye.” “Bye.”

Both of them went away. Sylvie was very sad because she didn’t have any duty like others. And Higuain was sad too. As he won’t play the match against AC Milan. But both of them felt a bit good talking with each other and sharing each other’s feelings.

On the other way Phibi got Sylvie’s contract and she was really angry on her. As she declined her work. But Phibi was a good girl she didn’t want her best friend to be sad so she took her always wherever she was going. Sylvie told Phibi about the meeting of last night with Higuain. Phibi told Sylvie, “So you are becoming good friends? That’s good. Then let me meet him someday.”

-Okay. I’ll. He’s a nice friendly funny boy.”

–“Thanks, by the way you know? I’m working on that Cristiano injury and I talked to him but professionally. Not friendly. How lucky we are! There was a boy named Karim Mazid. He’s from the youth academy. He’s a good friend of Cristiano and I talked to him. He’s a nice boy also. You’ll love to meet him.”

-“Of course!  I’ll meet him and you’ll meet Higuain. Hope I’ll meet Cristiano too. Yes we are very lucky.”

-“Karim Mazid is very funny, talkative and Cristiano was serious, he told me about his injury, nothing special. But From the first sight Karim started to speak a lot. Rony and Karim behave like they are brothers! Owo!”