- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Sylvie stopped crying as he said, what’s the type of hr dance, and looked at him. The girl replied, “It’s a mixed type of tango and salsa. It’s a dancing story of two vampires.”

Higuain thought for sometimes then bent down to Sylvie.  Then said smiling, “Sylvie, if you want I can help you being the Rico of the dance and your dance partner “

Sylvie wiped her tears then asked, “Are you sure? Can you do it?”

He stood up then said smiling, “I’ll try and I hope I can.”

Sylvie also stood up then said, “Thanks but there are too many lifts in the dance and you don’t know the steps!” Higuain came close to her then said, “Trust me! It will be nice! Though I don’t know the steps.” Sylvie turned back then said, “No! How can it be nice where you don’t know the steps!”

The other girl came to her and said, “But Sylvie, it doesn’t matter if the act goes bad! But we need to perform it in any way. Don’t worry.”

Sylvie turned to Higuain then said, “But there’s a lot of it people out there. They may make rumors if they see Gonzalo to dance with me!” She said worried.

Garay came to her then he said smiling, “No problem Sylvie! People won’t know that it’s him.”

-“How?” She asked surprised.

“Here you go Pipita! Wear it please!” He grabbed a black mask and said to him. It was a scary nice mask. Higuain smiled and wore it. His face was half covered. Without his mouth everything in his face got covered. He smiled and said, “How am I looking?”

Sylvie smiled then said, “Horrible! Yes! Now there’s no problem!”

The other girl said, “Now come with me Gonzalo! You need to change your dress.” He went with her. And Sylvie went to the makeup room to makeup again!

 

Sylvie came too backstage. After about a minute she’s going to perform. She had Higuain beside her. He was in black costume and had a red cloth behind him. With false Dracula teeth and the mask he was looking horrible! But he took the teeth off; he’ll wear it later in the dance time. The Anchor announced their names. “Now Ladies and gentlemen! Get ready for the greatest performance of tonight. Please welcome. Rico and Sylvie!

Sylvie prayed and went to the stage with him, the curtain raised and the music started. It was enigma music. And they started their performance………................………................………................………................

 

 

The first step was a long lift and Higuain did it wonderfully! They decided not to do any step without each other. They were joint all the time. They were doing different steps, but they were never apart from each other. Even not for a moment. Because they knew that they can’t to any step what may match each other. They were very close. Sylvie was very nervous. She was worried in doing every step. But he was handling everything nicely! And Sylvie was feeling strange and different with every of his romantic touch. His expression was awesome! He was performing obviously better than Sylvie. Sylvie was feeling like she’s really dancing with a vampire she’s in love with. And his touch was making her feeling like he really loves her. But the dancing story was like this, he was an evil vampire who wanted to kill her, and it was his trick to make her mad in his love. She was human... So the scene got changed. Higuain pushed her away and then went back. He came back with those Dracula teeth and that horrible look. And it was time for Sylvie to stop him to kill her. But he wasn’t powerful enough to kill her. Because the vampire was in love with her.  So he stopped his trying to kill her and came to kiss her and the curtain went down. .

They both were in a dark place back of the curtain and Higuain was very close to her. . They could hear the applauds and claps of people. . It was loud! And Sylvie hugged Higuain tight. . “We did it! We did it! Thanks a lot Gonzalo! Thanks!”” She was saying it. Higuain hugged her to and speak to her ear, “How can I not do it? When it’s my best friend!” Sylvie got back from his arms then said, “you are my best friend to!” But someone was saying in her mind, “More than a best friend.”