- Text Size +

"What do you want?" Nick nervously asked.

"Ice cream!" Baylee cheered.

"You can't have Ice Cream this late..." Nick said.

"BUT YOU OWE ME!!!" Baylee yelled making James cry.

"Baylee, please stop. You're mommy said no." Nick told him putting James pacifier in his mouth.

"Then I guess I'll have to tell daddy that you was cussing in front of me... a lot." Baylee looked at him with an evil smirk.

"Are you blackmailing me?" Nick asked shocked.

"Huh? I didn't write you a black letter." Baylee said not knowing what 'black mail' meant.

"Uh, it means... I'm gonna tell if you don't do what I say." Nick explained.

"Oh well, yeah, I'm blackmailing you." He smiled rather proud of himself.

Nick shook his head. He knew Brian would be really angry with him if he found out about the cussing.

"Are you sure I can't like, pay you with a song or... something?" Nick seemed to beg.

"ICE CREAM!" Baylee yelled a little red faced making James once again cry.

"No no no, don't cry, please." Nick begged the infant.

"ICE CREAM!" Baylee again yelled.

James cried louder.

"Fine, fine, whatever you want." Nick caved picking up James making him not cry as loud.

"With chocolate sauce and sprinkles?" Baylee's eyes twinkled.

"No way." Nick told him.

Baylee opened his mouth and sucked in a big gulp of air. He began to let it out in an annoying high pitched scream when Nick clapped his free hand over his mouth,

"Alright, chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Just please don't yell anymore. Uncle Nick has a headache." He said.

“You should babysit us more often.” Baylee said smirking.

 

"No chance in he- no way!" Nick corrected as he placed James back into his crib.

 

This time he stayed silent.

 

"Why not? I'm having fun!" Baylee smiled.

 

"Cause Uncle Nicky isn't cut out for this." He said pulling the ice cream from his freezer.

 

"Oh, you're doing great. Giving into me totally puts you on top of my list." Baylee's eyes twinkled as he watched Nick scoop out cold ice cream.

 

"I'm sure it does." Nick rolled his eyes as he added chocolate sauce to the bowl of ice cream.

 

"Don't forget my sprinkles." Baylee said walking away to the table.

 

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it." Nick sarcastically said as he added blue sprinkles to the bowl.

 

Baylee sat down and waited as Nick walked over and dropped the bowl and a soon down in front of him.

 

"Looks perfect." He said inspecting the bowl.

 

"Glad you approve." Nick told him as he pulled a bottle of aspirin from his medicine cabinet.

 

"Hows come your taking medicine? Are you sick?" Baylee asked the place a large spoon full of ice cream into his mouth.

 

"Oh I'm sick, real sick." Nick said. 'Sick of you.' He added under his breath.

 

"What?" Baylee asked.

 

"Nothing, nothing at all." Nick gave him a fake smile.

 

Baylee simply stuck out his tongue and went back to eating.