- Text Size +

CHAPTER 9


"Go upstairs so we don't wake up James?" Baylee asked.


"Right, great idea!" Nick said and practically carried Baylee up the stairs himself.


"Uncle Nicky?" Baylee asked batting his eyes once they made it into his bed room.


"What?" Nick asked him.


"Can I jump on your bed?" He asked then smiled big.


"Are you crazy child?" Nick asked putting Baylee down,


"Yep, that's me!! I'm reallly crazzzy!!!" Baylee grinned.


"What do you think?" Nick asked


"YES?" Baylee said as he climbed onto the bed.


"No!" Nick almost yelled grabbing Baylee.


"Fine! TV?" Baylee asked.


"Sure." Nick said.


"Yes!" Baylee cheered softly grabbing the remote.


"Baylee wait!" Nick cried snatching it from him before he could turn it on.


"What?" Baylee asked confused.


"I uh... I don't remember what I was watching last." Nick said as he placed his han over Baylee's eyes.


Baylee giggled


Nick turned on the TV and saw two girls touching, kissing and moaning.


Nick quickly changed it to a sports channel and uncovered Baylee's eyes.


"Uncle Nick?" Baylee said.


"Yeah?" Nick said sitting the remote down.


"Don't you have a girlfriend?" He asked.


"Yeah...and you know her so why are you asking?"


"Well...why do you need to watch bad stuff if you have a girlfriend?" He asked.


Nick's eye's widen, "H-How do you know all that type of stuff? You're only seven!!"


"Mommy and Daddy gave me the how babies are made talk...and they teach you that stuff in school too and my best friend's older brother tells us stuff too." Baylee replied simply.


"Oooh...well then...you see...I haven't seen Lauren in a long time sooo...wait I don't need to explain myself to you! Just watch TV!" He said shaking his head.


Baylee shook his head and began to watch the TV.


"Don't you dare tell your daddy about that either." Nick warned.


"Why shouldn't I?" Baylee asked cocking his head to the side.


"Cause... I... uh..." Nick tried to think of something. "Oh, go it! I'll tell him you broke my lamp! HA HA!" Nick felt proud of himself.


"No, Norten did." Baylee said.


"Well...I'll tell Norten's mommy and daddy about what he did."


Baylee gasped, "NOOOO!!!! OK, I won't tell daddy ANYTHING. I swear!!"


Nick grinned, feeling proud, "Good, now watch TV."


Baylee turned back to the TV once again. 


Nick pulled out his laptop and messed around on it while Baylee got sleepier and sleepier.


Soon Baylee was out cold.


'That was so much easier then James.' Nick thought.


Having nothing else better to do Nick went on watching TV and playing with his laptop while Baylee slept next to him.


Around ten minuets later Nick felt a warm wet sensation along his side.


"Fuck!" He shouted jumping up as he realized what it was.


Baylee woke up hearing the loud curse word from Nick. When he realized what he had done he began to cry.


 

"No! No! Don't cry. Uncle Nicky isn't good with crying kids." Nick tried to calm him down but poor Baylee just kept crying.