- Text Size +
Its 3 am I know your probably thinking what is he doing up at 3 in the morning he should be sleeping. Its become a normal thing in this house , don’t you just love those things they call cravings. That’s right Mommy’s having cravings and normally most guys would complain about these early morning food runs but I enjoy them because I get to be the one who helps you grow inside your mommy’s tummy when your old enough I can show you these videos.
Alex gets his keys and drives to the store parking the car and goes inside. He grabs a little cart heading down the candy isle looking for chocolate when he bumps into Kevin who turns and says bone what are you doing in here shouldn’t you be sleeping. What’s it look like Kevin I’m buying chocolate.

I see that your buying chocolate but I know its not for you because you cant have it. Yes that’s right but its for Kim she’s craving it so what she wants she gets. Kevin says what normal person craves chocolate at 3 in the morning bone seriously what’s up. Ok Kevin look I wasn’t going to tell you guys for a few months Kim’s pregnant that’s why I’m buying chocolate Kevin. Congratulations Alex that’s great how far along is she. 3 months the baby is due in October we haven’t decided if we want to know the sex or not. Please don’t say anything to the rest of the guys I want to tell them when we go back to the studio next month. Kevin smiles your secret is safe with me bone. Alex smiles and was about to say thanks to Kevin when his phone started ringing. He looked at the number and says yes baby I got your chocolate I ran into Kevin and well I told him about the baby. Kim smiles that’s great can you pick up pickles, ice-cream, chips, olives, grapefruit, and some cranberry juice. He smiles wow more cravings beautiful I’ll pick up everything and be right home love you . Alex says well Kevin I’ll see you later and he walks down the isles getting the different things he needs then gets inline to pay for it. He gets everything paid for and takes it out the store ,going to the car.

He starts the car driving home, takes the bags inside putting everything away except for the chocolate and pickles. Alex smiles as he enters the bedroom handing Kim the pickles and chocolate making funny faces at her. He says the guys and I start going to the studio next month to start working on the next album I’m excited. Kim says that’s wonderful I know it will be great just like all your other albums have been. Our little one sure likes dancing on my bladder can't wait till that ends. Alex helps Kim to the bathroom and then they climb back into bed Kim video-taping him singing to her belly like he always does. Kim smiles and then gets comfortable in Alex’s arms and falls asleep. Alex kisses her forehead and then turns out the light
watching kim sleep when suddenly he feels inspired to write, he gets paper out of the night stand and starts penning down words for a song. He writes for the next 2 hours smiling at the finished product. He couldn’t wait to get in the studio but first he wanted Kim to hear it because her opinion means everything. Alex nudges Kim waking her up baby I want you to hear this song I wrote and be honest. Baby can't it wait I was sleeping you Meany. He says aw baby I’m sorry please you inspired the song please. Kim smiles what is it called? He smiles incomplete as soon as he starts singing Kim is taken back by how great it sounds. When he is done singing he says so what do you think baby. She kisses him with tears in her eyes its beautiful that better make the record you see that it does.