- Text Size +

Chapter 16



"Kiss me."

I wasn't sure if I was hearing correctly but, if memory serves me right... Emma had asked me to kiss her.

"What?"


"Kiss me."

Yeah, she definitely did.

"Emma... I--"

"No, don't do that. I know you want to kiss me."

"I do. God Emma, you have no idea how much I do..."

"Then kiss me."

"Em--"

"Tell me that this isn't over between us."

Nick sighed. "It never was."

"Prove it."

Nick stood there quiet for a couple of minutes. Really think over what Emma was asking him. He knew that he really did want to kiss her, but he knew that if he kissed her, things would probably go faster then they should.

"Don't you think it's getting a bit late? We should like... sleep."

"Nick..."

"Yeah. Sleep sounds nice. Let's do that."

I was definitely avoiding the situation and I didn't know why. I wanted so badly to kiss Emma. I just couldn't. She was halfway to being drunk and I knew that if I kissed her, I wouldn't be able to control myself and right now... I can't have that happen between us.

"Stop avoiding me."

"I'm not avoiding you." He lied.

"Yeah, you are." She said, following him out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"I'm not Emma."

"So why won't you kiss me?"

Nick turned around to face Emma. "Because... it'll just..."

"Just what?"

"You know what."

"Say it."

"I just don't want things to go fast and lead to places we both know can't happen right now."

Emma just stood there staring at Nick, shocked. "Is this about sex?"

Nick nodded and then turned back to the stairs.

Emma laughed, loudly. "You can't be serious."

"It's not funny, Emma. You have no idea how hard this is right now. Resisting..."

"Then why are you?"

"Because... I just... I don't want to take advantage of you. Look at you, you're drunk. You just need to sleep it off."

"I'm not drunk, Nick. I'm perfectly fine. You're just a wuss and you're doing all of this to avoid me."

"I'm not."

"Are too."

Nick sighed and continued to look for extra clothes for Emma to wear. Emma just stood there, staring at Nick's back. Wondering what he was thinking about.

"These are for you." He said while handing her one of his shirts and jogging pants.

"Thanks.... wuss." She whispered the last part thinking Nick didn't hear her.

"Wuss?"

"Yes. Wuss." She said, sticking out her tongue.

"Don't bother sticking that out if you're not going to use it."

"And you want me to use it?"

"Emma..."

Emma just giggled and watched Nick some more. "Nice ass."

"EMMA... seriously."

She laughed again. "What I'm sorry? You're just too easy!"

"Can you just go change so I can go to bed?"

"Can you get out so I could do that?"

"Your room is next door."

"Oh..." She said as she looked down.

Shit, she thought she was going to stay in my room. "Or.... we could... you know... share? I mean, the bed is big enough for two people."

"Uh, it's... fine. I don't think that would be the best idea..."

"Yeah."

"Okay. So... um, goodnight?"

Things were definitely awkward right now. "Goodnight Em." She smiled at him and walked out.

Nick silenty cursed himself for not going through with it. For not kissing Emma. But, he had his reasons. He didn't want to move too fast. He had just started to get on her good side and he didn't want to mess anything up.

Little did Nick know, Emma was silently standing outside his door; cursing herself too for seeming too desperate. She was never like this before, but something about Nick made her feel that way. She wasn't sure if it was a good type of feeling or a bad one, but all she knows was that it made her feel weird.

* * *

A loud thunder clap and lightening filled up the entire room.

Emma woke up with a startled. She looked over to her nightstand. 1:30am.

"Great. How is anyone suppose to sleep around here with this loud storm?" She said as she got out of bed and made her way down the hall.

If there was one thing I hated, it was thunderstorms. I had always been terrified of them as a kid and growing up. The thunder wasn't so bad. Neither was the rain. The rain had me feeling other things. What got to me the most was the lightening. It was the most scariest things that I've ever seen. I couldn't stand being in that room for one more minute by myself.

* * *

A knock.

I heard a knock.

Was I dreaming?

"Nick?" A knock and then my name. This is weird... am I suppose to be hearing these things? It was then I heard a bigger bang on my door and a louder voice calling my name.

"NICK."

I instantly shot up. My heart was racing a mile a minute. I thought something bad was happening, like if there was a fire or something. I heard my name again a third time with a few more knocks. Then I heard someone opening my door.

"Ni-? Oh, sorry. I thought you were sleeping."

"I was, actually. I was about to open the door."

"I'm really sorry. It's just that it's..." She pointed to the window when a flash of lightening came. "That..."

"A thunderstorm, nice." He chuckled.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one scared of them." She said making her way towards the bed. "Is it okay if I crash here until it's over?"

"Yeah, no. I mean... it's fine. Go right ahead." He said, scooting over to give Emma some room.

"Thanks." She said while climbing into the bed and getting comfortable.

"No problem."

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember... a few years ago... that bad storm... and we stuck on your bus for hours?"

Nick slowly turned around to face Emma. "Yeah. That was fun."

"Yeah, it was. We played video games most of the night and then we cuddle to watch scary movies and you just kept trying to scare me."

"I did get you a few times though."

She laughed. "Yeah, you did."

"You know what else I remember?"

"What?" Emma asked.

"This... how we just use to always lay down together and talk all night. I miss it..."

"Yeah," she smiled at him, "I do too."

"You know what else I miss?"

"What?" She said, looking right at Nick.

"This." Nick got closer to Emma and wrapped his arm around her tiny waste and placed a small but, simple kiss on her lips.

"Nick..."

"Emma..."

They kissed again... and again... until Nick's hand started to wander all over Emma's body.

"Nick," Emma whispered. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. God Emma, you have no idea how much I've been waiting to do this."

"Good. Me either." Emma did the same.

Nick was looking at all of her body with an eager look, and that made her et hornier and all she wanted to do was feel him inside her at that very moment. She continued to moan as he continued to take her shirt off and suck on her already hard nipples. She couldn't hold back the moan that was hiding.

"Mmm... Nick." Emma whispered.

As if he could read Emma's mind, he put his hand on her leg, slowly moving his hand towards her now aching center that was already wet. He moved further down her body and started to untie the strings from her pants. After he did that, he took them off along with her panties and demanded she spread her legs.

"Spread your legs for me baby. I want to see that perfect little clit." He whispered in her ear.

"Nick..." Emma moaned again.

I was totally turned on and incrediblely horny. He slowly made his way down my body again, and put his mouth on my swollen lips and started to lick and suck on my clit. He started to eat me out like it was his last supper. I couldn't help but more some more.

"Mmmmm." She moaned while putting her hands on Nick's head and tugging at his hair a bit.

I just loved the way his tongue rubbed up and down my swollen clit. I reached up with one of my hands and gently pinched one of my nipples.

"Fuck Nick..."

"You like this?"

Emma would feel Nick's voice vibrating on her clit and it made her even more wet.

"Oh god..." She pushed her head back into the pillow.

"Tell me baby."

"Yes!" Emma's moans got louder and louder and Nick started to lick her long and hard. She continued screaming out his name in pleasure. Glad that no one could hear her deep and loud moans.

"Oh god, Nick!"

"Mmm. That's right baby. Scream for me."

"Oh my god... oh my god..." is all Emma repeat over and over again. Her back arched and he knew was next. He immediately withdrew from her clit as much as he was enjoying it.

"Why are you stopping?!" She yelled.

Nick laughed and kissed her clit one last time. "I can't take it anymore baby. I need to be inside you."

"Fuck me then."

"Mmmm. I thought you'd never ask." Nick got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to look for a condom before coming back into the room.

"Let me." She said, while grabbing the condom from Nick. He moved back slighty so he could be more comfortable. He proped himself on his elbows to watch her every movement. Their eyes met one more time and her motions slowed to a standstill, as if she felt his hesitancy transmitted along his shaft. Her lips, which were formed into a kiss, rest right on the top; her tongue, which was barely moving, gently played across the tip of Nick's penis.

"Fuck..." Nick whispered.

After the longest pause, Nick brushed Emma's cheek then gently pushed her head down with his right hand, encouraging her to suck him. He pulled her shirt over her head, which caused her to release her sucking grip, unclipped her bra and discarded it while holding her firm breasts in his hand. He then tweaked her nipples to hardness and closedhis eyes to enjoy every sensation she was giving his cock with her hands and tongue.

"Emma, baby, that feels so fucking good..." Nick can feel his orgasm about to happen. "Baby, I'm gonna.... fuck..." Emma began to suck harder and harder.

"Damn baby!" Nick yelled, releasing all of his juices into Emma's mouth.

She came up from his cock, licking, sliding up his body.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She whispered. Nick looked into Emma's eyes and nodded. She positioned herself over his cock. Their eyes locked together and she searched his face for the slightest change that will guide her in bringing pleasure to him. Slowly, she pressed her wetness down onto him, as he entered her. Just the tip, then out again.

"Oh...my god." Emma moaned.

"You want more?" He asked her.

"YES. Ooooh more, please."

This time, Nick pushed up just a little more then all the way, increasing the depth of entry each time and his cock is soon glistening full length from her juice and he is ready to explode.

"Fuck Emma..." Nick growled.

He reached up and pulled her tits to his mouth, sucking and biting her nipples, feasting on her. He caught a glimpse of movement in the corner of his eye and realize that he can just see them both reflected in the dressing table mirror. He noticed how her gorgeous ass was moving up and down and the base of his cock and balls smacking against her from underneath. The sudden reality of it all almost sent him over the edge of orgasm. He soon realized that Emma reached down and touched herself, gently at first, then more firmly. Her cunt got tight on his cock and she sat down on him hard, with all her weight, forcing him to go deeper inside her. Nick can feel her tight muscles massaging him and he knows he can't last now. He knows that she is close too. He looked up at her, her eyes closed and her fingers were moving quickly, urgently on her clit.

"Faster baby." Nick grabbed ahold of her hips and started moving her on top of him even harder.

"Oh my fucking god..."

All the pleasure in his body rushed to that one point, the tip of his cock, then spread along the length of it, through his balls, his groin, his stomach, rising up into his brain with a sweet, hot, delicious explosion that racks his whole body until the pleasure fills his whole world. Wave after wave. He felt his cum rising up, he tried to hold it back to the last moment until he couldn't restrain it anymore and pumped it into her with deep thrusts. She fell onto his chest, shaking and moaning.

"That. was. AMAZING." Emma said, out of breath still on top of Nick.

"Yeah." Nick said, while stroking Emma's back slowly and sweetly.

"God how I missed that."

"Me too, baby. Me too."

They were both out of breath. They held eachother tightly without saying anything else. Nick was still inside of her, Emma still on top of Nick, her arms were around him, mouths kissing and tongues playing.

They both knew that it was wrong but, they also knew that it was the most amazing night of their lives, and if there was one other thing that they were definitely certain about was that everything that happend...

It was purely inevitable.