- Text Size +

 

Chapter 16

 

I couldn't take my eyes off the house. This was the place where we had shared so many memories all those years ago... before everything went downhill. I slowly turned to Nick who was smiling at me from ear to ear.

 "Why are we here?" I simply asked. More like a whisper.

All Nick kept doing was smiling even more. "It's our happy place."

"It was once."

Nick sighed and looked away. "Don't do this Emma."

"Don't do what?"

"Don't ruin this."

"I'm not ruining it, Nick."

If I had known that this was where he was planning to take me, I would've said no. It's not that I didn't want to spend this time with Nick. I just didn't want to bring up the past with him anymore. I didn't want to rehash anything. Our past was our past, but there were a few things that were still lingering on my mind though.

Would we be able to move on and continue living our lives this way? Would I be able to trust him again? Would he be able to trust me again? Why was he holding the ring for so long? I had so many questions that I really wanted answers to so maybe this was the perfect oppertunity to ask him all these questions.

I sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry. Let's go in."

Nick smiled again and got out of the car. I just sat there for a few minutes until he came over and opened the door. "After you."

"Such a gentleman, Carter. Thank you." I smiled politely at him.

As I stepped out of the car, I looked up at the house. It was still beautiful as I remembered it. I remembered the very first vacation we took here. How we spent most of our days on the beach and nights locked away in our room.

"I love you." She whispered while laying on Nick's chest, listening to his breathing and the rhythm of his heart beat.

He laughed softly. "I love you too."

They were quiet for a few minutes, just laying in bed together, cuddling. Emma looked up at Nick and saw him staring up at the ceiling. "Penny for your thoughts Carter?"

He looked down at her and smiled. "Marry me. One this beach. Let's get married."

She smiled big. "What? Really?"

"Yeah."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Like 100 percent that getting married right here, on this beach is exactly what you want to do?"

"No..."

"Oh..."

"I'm actually 2000 percent sure that's exactly what I want to do."

"Really?"

He laughed. "YES. Are you sure you even WANT to marry me?"

"Yes. A million times yes!"

"Then let's do it."

She sat up on her knees, facing him. "Nick, if we do this, we'll need to call our families, our friends, get wedding invitations, a wedding planner... everything. We can't just... get married out of the blue."

"Yes we can."

"No. No we can't."

"That's the traditional way, Em. Let's do it Nick and Emma's way." He smiled at her.

"You're crazy but I love you." She straddled his lap.

"And I love you." He leaned forward and grabbed Emma by the hips and kissed her, deeply.

"Mmmmm... wait..." She pushed him away.

"If we're going to do this, I need something..." She put her hand up and pointed at her wedding finger.

He smiled at her then grabbed her and kissed her deeply again. "I will... after I ravage my fiance."

 "What are you thinking?"

Nick's voice broke her thoughts and she realized they were in the present.

"Nothing."

"Yes you were. I know the look at on your face when you're thinking about something."

"It's nothing. I was just thinking about how lovely all of this is."

We were now sitting in his back porch, surrounded by candlelights, dinner and the sound of the waves in the background, hitting the shores of the beach.

"Thank you."

I looked up at him. "For what, exactly?"

"Giving me a second chance."

"And who says I've given you a second chance?"

He laughed. "You're here, right? Plus, if I remember correctly, we did get into a little something a few days ago."

More like you got into me. "Sex, Nick. We had sex."

"Right." He smiled at her and then took a sip of his wine.

"So what happend back there?"

"Roomate is being a bitch. Told her to pack her shit. So by tomorrow I should have a free place."

"And you're happy about that?"

"Yes."

"Fair enough."

"She was talking about you..."

"What?"

"She was talking... about you."

"In what way?"

"She was just telling me to get over you. How you're just going to do the same thing like you did over and over again. How I shouldn't trust you. That all you want is just a easily fuck."

"Why didn't you?"

"Didn't what?"

"Get over me."

"I told you, Nick. I tried. It's just hard when you have history with someone like I do with you."

"I tried too."

She sighed and pushed her plate away. "I know you did but I forgive you. I know you read the letter. I said everything in there."

"I know. I forgive you too. For keep everything from me."

"I just wish things were different."

"They are."

She looked up at him and then out at the beach when she felt the cold breeze. "Do you remember..."

He looked towards the direction she was and nodded. "Yeah."

"You made a promise that night."

"I did."

"Why didn't you keep it?"

"Things got in the way, Emma. We were young. I had alot going for me and so did you... but I was going to."

"The ring..."

"I already had it. The night when I asked you and you told me you needed a ring to make it official... I already had it."

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I ruined everything."

Nick turned to look at her and noticed she was crying. He stood up and walked over to her. "Emma..."

She stood up as a well and walked over to the other side, Nick following her. "Can things be different?"

"Of course they can. We just need to move forward. Our past is our past, Em. Things happened for a reason. Us meeting again happened for a reason."

"I know it did."

"So just let it be. We're older now. We've been through a lot in our life. We've learned things, we've hurt, we've lost."

She sighed and wiped her tears. "I miss her..."

"As odd as this is going to sound, I miss her too."

"Not odd. You're her father."

"THAT sounds weird." He smiled and then laughed.

She looked over to him. "Never imagined yourself with kids, huh Carter?"

"Not at all but... I would have loved her like no other."

"Sorry you didn't get that chance."

"I understand why you did it. Who says we won't be able to have that chance again though?"

"Yeah, maybe..."

We were silent again for a few minutes. I never really imagined I would be standing here talking to Nick about our past. About everything that happend and possibly... our future. Before I could say anything else, he was the first one to break the silence.

"Want to go inside? It looks like it's about to storm."

"Why is it that everytime we're together, it's always raining or about to rain?"

Nick laughed at her randomness. "Not sure why that is."

"Maybe it wants us to have sex everytime it rains. Or wants us to have sex in it."

"What?"

"We never did try that." She said, while looking over to him.

"Try what?"

"Sex. In the rain."

He laughed, loudly. "You're crazy."

"What? Oh please, don't act like such a prude Nickolas. What haven't YOU done?"

"A lot of things."

"I don't believe that for a second."

"So you think I just go around performing all types of sexual acts on women?"

"Guilty conscience?" She smirked.

"What? No!" He smiled and then laughed at her. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Smirk at me."

"And why not?" She did it again.

"Because then... I would have to do this..." Nick moved closer to her, grabbed her arms and kissed her. The sudden motion made her unsteady, so she clung to his shoulders as his hands moved down to caress her ribs and cup her ass, pulling her close. At the same time, Emma heard a rumble and then saw a flash of ligtening. He was right. It definitely was about to storm.

"Nick..." She whispered.

"I'm sorry." He let her go and then backed away.

Emma swallowed her disappointment. "No, it's... it's okay."

"I shouldn't have done that."

"Nick, it's fine."

He sighed, ran his fingers through his hair and then turned back to Emma. "No, you know what? I'm not sorry."

Emma jumped at Nick's sudden outburst. "I said it was fine."

"I'm not going to pretend anymore. I'm not going to pretend that I don't want you. Cause I do. Everyday. I try so hard not to think of you in that way because I don't want to you to think that I'm just using you but... FUCK!"

As he yelled, thunder and lightening roar again. Emma looked up at the sky when she felt heavy drops of rain and then back at Nick. With the rain pouring down hard now, all Emma could see was how Nick's white shirt was clinging to his body and his hair wet. She licked her lips.

"What are you waiting for then Carter?"

Before she could even realize it, Nick grabbed her again and kissed her more passionately this time then went lower, nibbling on her ears and licking at her neck. She gasped and moaned his name. He continued his assault on her neck and pulled the straps from her shoulders, cupping her breast with one hand as he nuzzled her nipples, one after the other.

"Nick..."

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, fuck yes."

He pulled her dress down and suckled her nipples roughly. Emma groaned and arched her back, raising her nipples into his face, inviting him to take more. He then pulled her suit down over her hips. He turned briefly as he shook the towel out and spread it on the ground, then he turned back and lowered her onto it. He hands and mouth were everywhere and then continued his way down her body. He brushed past her mound and stopped at the tops of her thighs. Feeling Emma squirming underneath him, he bit her skim gently, flicking his tongue in circles. He then looked up at her and noticed she was looking down at him.

"You want to feel this tongue somewhere else, don't you?"

"Oh god... yes, please." She moaned while grabbed a chunk of Nick's hair, pulling him towards her waiting sex. Nick noticed how wet she was. "Damn baby, you're so wet I can just almost taste you." He then started to close the gap, inch by inch, with his tongue sticking out. Feeling Nick's tongue right on her, Emma jumped as the tip of his tongue touched her clit. Nick began using longer storkes as he worked his way around her wet pussy, waiting to taste everything.

"Mmmmm." Emma felt Nick's voice vibrating against her clit. She grabbed his hair even tighter. "Fuck me Nick." He gripped around her thighs as he licked her harder and faster, plunging his tongue into her pussy. Emma starting grinding herself against Nick's face. "Harder baby..."

Nick continued his assault on her pussy, licking up all her juices and fucking her with his tongue the way she always loved. He mumbled against her while sucking on her clit.

"You like this baby?"

"Yes. Yes... yes."

Nick felt Emma lift up as he slide two fingers inside of her. She was so tight and wet as he plunged them deep into her, sliding back and forth while continuing to suck on her clit. "Come for me baby..."

"OH FUCK. Nick... I'm gonna..."

Nick smiled against her pussy as she started bucking up harder. He felt like he was in a damn rodeo and he was the winning champion. She thrust her pussy hard against his hand, tossing her head from side to side, moaning and screaming Nick's name. She grabbed his hair once again, pushing his face deeper into her pussy. He lapped up her juices with his tongue and fucked her wit hhis fingers as hard and as fast he can. "Come on baby..." He mumbled.

"OOOOH!" She screamed as she felt Nick's voice vibrating once again on her clit.

Nick started to feel Emma contract around him. He then changed his position from fucking her hard with his fingers to a fish type motion, stroking his fingers up and down to rub against her G-Spot and hummed against clit as Emma screamed out.

"Oh my god... Fuuuuuuuuck Niiiiiiiiiick!"

"That's it baby... cum for me."

Nick felt Emma's whole body shake around him as she let go and started riding her orgasm.

She screamed. "Oooooh fuuuuuck."

Nick lapped up her juices and slowly continued to stroke Emma's clit with his tongue. Once he was finished, he kissed his way up her body and then kissed her again deeply.

"We're completely soaked. Let's get inside."

Before she could say anything, Nick picked her up and threw her over this shoulders. Emma let out a girlish scream. He then slapped her ass hard.

"You don't play fair Carter!"

"I know."

Nick made this way into the house and headed straight towards the laundry room. Once there, he sat Emma down right on the washing machine.

"Laundry room? Really? How original Carter." She smirked.

"Again with the smirking."

"Wanna do something about it then?"

"Oh, trust me, I am. Turn around."

"Demanding, aren't we?"

"Yes. Now turn around."

Emma did as she was told. Nick then made his way to her and slowly caressed her back, while whispering in here ear. "You should have never teased me like that..."

"And what are you going to do about that?"

"Bend over."

"Mmmmm..." Emma moaned and she bent over. She was already naked and ready for Nick. He held her firmly in place against the machine as he slowly started teasing her with his head against her slit, slowly, back and forth and a few more times. Emma moaned again and whispered Nick's name. He chucked as he was the one that was still in control. He slipped his head slowly into her wet hole and this time Emma couldn't help but moan out loud. He went in further and further, teased her for a bit and then pulled out slowly, holding her hips in place. He repeated this motion over and over again until Emma was begging.

"Please, Nick." She moaned. "Just fuck me."

Nick laughed again and continued to rub his head against her slit again until he pushed himself deeper into her and started to tease her with his thrusts, in and out until her hips were bucking under him. Emma could feel the vibration of the machine vibrating under her as it was adding intensity to the orgasm that she was holding inside. She then heard Nick moaning behind her as his thrust became longer and harder. She gasped at the intense fullness she felt and her pussy tightened around him as he moaned again.

"Fuck baby, you feel so... good..." He moaned again and continued thrusting hard and fast into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Nick... I'm about to... oh god." Nick continued pounding Emma from behind, holding her hips and then smacking her ass hard.

"Come on baby... Cum."

"Oh god..." He felt her pussy tightening around him. "YES!"

"That's my girl... come on baby. Good girl. This is what you wanted?"

"Oh god YES."

He then grabbed her ponytail and pulled on it hard, making Emma screamed while pounding her ass hard. "Oh shit... Oh shit..."

The whole dryer became to rock back and forth but neither of them cared at that point. Nick could feel himself getting close as he felt Emma continuing to tighten around him some more as she screamed and let out her own orgasm. Almost at the same time, Nick let out a gasping shout as he digged his fingernials into Emma's hips and jerked his hips into hers so hard that all she felt was the sensation of being filled with Nick's cum. He then collapsed on top of her and kissed her shoulder.

"Oh my god..."

"Yeah..."

"That was fucking hot baby." Nick stood up.

"Yeah, it was. Where did all that come from?"

"You bring it out of me." He laughed. "Bed?"

"I don't think I could go anymore, Carter."

"Let's just sleep." He smiled at her.

Emma got on her tiptoes and kissed Nick.

"Fine, let's go to bed."