- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: With use of lyrics from the song, "Undo it" by Carrie Underwood, Christina catches us up. E-mailing her friend, "Cutetabbycat4" aka Tabby Cat, his nickname explaining to him, her feelings and how she feels betrays deeply and saddness.

2nd Note: If someone is named that online on any website it is just a concidence, same thing with the nickname, not trying to violate their privacy or image and likeness rights at all, if I have, sorry just a concidence, only.

 I should have known by the way you passed me by
There was something in your eyes and it wasn’t right

I meet BSB a long time ago. It was simple a hug, a kiss on the cheek, 2 short versions of songs. Hi, I am Christina, my friends call me "Xie". lol I know based off the singer. I am blonde, long hair, I have it lightened, short, blue eyes, love dresses.

 Then I meet her. She changed everything. I remember the beginning of it all. I meet them, and I thought they were so into me, but they weren't. They loved me so much, but they didn't. I prayered so much, but it NEVER matters, it seems like. I should have known they were looking past me, not at me.

But it was simple, Tabby Cat, We were best friends. Friends for life. Friends forever and ever. I was a fan, I had the posters, the magazines, I STILL HAVE THE CDs and a picture, she had them steal the rest. Don't you know what it's like to want to turn back time? To Undo something. What would it be like if you could literally rewrite days of your life or someone else's?

 We meet, he signed an autograph before a concert, and then their website lady, she came and has been hacking me, magic on me, you name it, she has had them do it, asked them to do it, or had her and her rich friends try and hurt me, and not just publically in the media. Like we talked about you know?

 But it hurts day and night. I dated these people, had sex with them, I LOVED THEM, and when I was 12, I thought I wouldn't LOVE any friends. Much less date Nick and have him, him, hurt me like that.

 Will pray for me, ok? Love you tabby cat. <3333333 xxxxxooooooo :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*::*:*::*:*s on the nose and hugs, blessings and prayers for you, HKBP again! Love you. Being from Tennessee isn't easy.