- Text Size +

 

"Dude, just take the damn picture!" AJ yelled to Nick. 

Nick laughed and shook his head no, "I can't believe you're planking!" he said, snapping a picture of his friend planking at the feet of an elderly couple just trying to enjoy a quiet day in the park.

"I'm trying to make it a trending topic. You should try it, Nick. It's seriously stupid, but fun," AJ said. "Oh, I know, let's place money on it! We each take 10 pictures planking, and have the fans vote on the best one? Loser washes cars for a month after the tour?" he grinned.

"Well, it has been awhile since ALL of my cars were detailed... Fine, you're on!" he said, shaking his friend's hand to seal the deal.

Throught the day, the fans following both Nick and AJ were shown various planking pics online, from planking on a staircase, planking on an escalator, planking on a table in a restaurant.

Nick finally found the perfect place to plank and smirked at AJ, "Oh, this one will win for sure... come on!" Nick and AJ made their way to the rooftop of their hotel where Nick carefully laid down on the banister, hoping his friend could take a fast enough picture before he lost his balance.

"Hurry up," Nick chuckled, trying to hold the pose until he heard the click of the camera.

"Hang on, you're not entirely in the frame." AJ had to back up a few steps in order to get his friend fully in the shot. 

While AJ was trying to get the picture, a pigeon landed on Nick's back, which made him squirm as the talons dug into his skin.

"Hang on, that's perfect!" AJ laughed, snapping the picture.

Nick was about to climb off the banister when the bird leaned over and began pecking at his ear, "Ow! Fucker!" he said, reaching up with his hand to try and get the bird off him.

The bird would not get off him and Nick tried frantically to wave him off. 

The upside? The bird finally got off his back.

The downside? Nick lost his balance, beginning to fall off the roof of the hotel.

All Nick could think on the way down was how he didn't even fucking want to do it in the first place, and he hoped he could haunt AJ because that would be-

SPLAT!

Nick hit the ground and you could hear every bone crack in his body as the flesh hit the cement, blood pooling around his head.

AJ quickly made his way down to his friend, tweeting, "Guess Nick is more competitive than I thought..."

 

Chapter End Notes: