- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
another short chapter! :)
Meeting Nick Carter was one of the best things that happened to me. I will be forever grateful for the 2 hours Nick gave me for this interview as it turned my life around. I am a proud Nick Carter fan now more than ever. He is a very special man that helps people in his own special way. ~ Melissa Foster

That last paragraph brought a smile on my face as I remembered how Melissa told me James changed for the better. They were happier now and were planning to get married. I finally decided to give the interview to NCOnline.com, the best fansite for me, as I didn’t want Melissa’s good question go to waste.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

I heard someone cried in pain after something crashed into the ground outside my tour bus. I looked from my window and saw one of the roadies with Bobby the other day slowly getting up from the ground. I ran outside when I saw someone familiar.

“Did you do that?” I was more of accusing him than asking him.

“Oh yeah. I tripped myself over so I could fall face down to the ground.” The roadie sarcastically replied while picking up his cellphone that was broken into pieces. He thought my question was directed at him; I couldn’t blame the guy, though.

“He killed me!” The man with the annoying smirk on his face replied after glaring at the roadie, and then he disappeared.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry, Mr. Carter, I didn’t mean to snap at you.” The roadie apologized when he looked up and saw he was talking to me.

“No worries, and please call me Nick. What happened?”

“I’m Leo.” He sighed “I don’t know. I think I tripped over on something invisible but then again maybe I’m just being clumsy you know.”

“Want me to bring you to Daphne?” I asked referring to the first aider of the Backstreet team.

“No. I’m fine. Thanks.”

“Does this always happen? Do you always experience unexplainable things?” I wanted to know first if he believes in the supernatural stuff. I couldn’t just tell him right away I could see ghosts and there was an angry one attached to him. That would just freak this guy out.

“I guess so, and the spotlight from the other day is one of them. Which reminds me I haven’t apologize to you yet.”

“You don’t have to. That was an accident.” I shook my head

“Well, I gotta be going now. I have to buy some stuff for Bobby before the show starts.”
I nodded “See you around.”

“Holy shit!” I screamed when I saw the ghost standing on my tour bus door when I turned around “You scared me!”

“Is that hard to do?”

“No.” I answered while trying to slow down my breathing “So, you’re not after me? Michael didn’t send you to scare me?”

“No.” He shook his head “Who the hell is Michael? I just thought you would fire that asshole after that accident.”

“Why would I do that when I know you were the one responsible?” I stepped in my tour bus again before someone could see me talking to myself.

“Should I repeat again that the man killed me?” He followed me inside of my tour bus

“Does that give you right to do those things?” I couldn’t explain it but I think Leo was innocent. After all this man, err, ghost almost killed me with a fucking spotlight.

“So you’re on his side?” He sounded angry

“Look, what’s your name again?”

“Why would I tell you?”

“Because if you will trust me, I can help you.”

“Really? I want that man to suffer forever for taking my life. Are you with me?” He had an evil grin on his face. He had so much anger that the bus started to shake, and my things were flying everywhere.

“Stop!”