- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick meets Lisa at her high school for the first time and he can't believe how she looks, but falls in love with her.

 2001, "Slave for you. I'm not trying to hold it. I'm not trying to hide it,baby." Britney sang live on Z100 for AT40. We rolled our eyes as we recorded our song. "Looking back on the things I have done. I was trying to be someone. I played someone. Left you in the dark. Now, let me show you the SHAPE OF MY HEART." AJ belted in the sound studio the chorus to the song acapella.

"Good job!" Dave our producer said. "But you need to try and harmonize it with Nick and Howie's singing a bit more. "Especially, when Nick is singing that B52 cord, man, you have to hit on that chord and hit that A and D notes when he does to get the sound just right." He continued. AJ nodded. I sat there reading a magazine. I got so bored. I finally decided, I am in ohio with AJ, because our other producer called off. I should meet Lisa for once and see if she is whom I think she is.

 So I took the rental car, a simple outdated sliver chevy. Drove it to her high school. No one stopped me, this was in the days before kids were allowed to go crazy and not being educated, and when entertainers, if they paid off enough people like BSB and I did. They could meet anyone at the schools in the open.

 Howie and AJ were starting to fight over the vocals and production anyways. "No Dave! You have him singing the wrong NOTES!"Howie yelled, I recalled, that finally made me just leave that studio and drive 40 minutes to her high school.

 Then when I got there, I walked into the glass windows by the doors. A bunch of fans laughed at me. Then when I got upstairs, since now was her science class. I came in, "Lisa!" I cried in shock as I saw her. While I wondered the hallways downstairs. "Your lisa." I said disappointedly. "Your ugly. Your supposed to look like a supermodel." I told her. She started to cry. "But why? I can't. Trust me for you I would if I could." She told me. I noticed the high school dance signs and sighed.

 "I didn't get to go to the dance," I lied to her. Not realizing someday I was going to have it bite me in my ass yet. She hugged me, then we dance for 2 minutes, than I kissed her twice. "I love you Nicky." She said in her teeny voice. "I love you too." I lied. Not realizing how long she would be my friend for. But then I realized I was developeing feelings for her.