- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Brian snuck out to play again. I'm glad you're enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it.


“Me too. Maybe we could use it on me later,”she teased and that deviant spark lit his eyes.

“Why wait?” Flipping her on her back and pushing her hands over her head. He hungrily captured her lips. He was seriously going to need a day to recuperate from all this action but he just couldn't help himself. She was beautiful and she was perfect for him. Everybody has faults. He knew that but they'd get to that part later.

“Brian.” Her voice raising as he nibbled down her body.”Shouldn't me being restrained involve the tie?”

He'd completely forgot the tie and lost himself in her bosom. That had been a good selling point for him. You know guys. All have their weaknesses. This was his. She could have been talking about world peace and his eyes would have been right there. On her chest. She most likely knew it but as much as she was enjoying his taunting, she managed to keep her head straight.”Yeah?” Looking up briefly.

“Maybe we should...Oh damn!” As he bit lightly on her nipple Fucker. He knew how to distract her already. That felt really good.” I was thinking.... OH God!” He moved onto the other one.

“Yes?”He looked up at her and grinned.

Breathing heavily, she replied. “I was thinking maybe we should have some breakfast.”

“I'm not hungry for food.” Moving back down over her. His lips brushing lightly against her
stomach; inching closer and closer and he heard his stomach. She had to have heard that. After all, he was loud enough to remind him that he needed nourishment.”On second thought.”

“I just didn't want you fading on me. Could put a damper on things.”

“I agree.”

“So you're gonna cook for me?” She smiled.

“I don't cook.”

“Well then maybe I could teach you?”She suggested.

“I'd like that.”Kissing her before getting up off of her . He got out of the bed and pulled his jeans on.

She found her long, silk robe and wrapped it around herself. It was weird but she couldn't stand the thought of not touching in him in any way, shape or form at this point. She'd call Ellen later and give her all the horny details. She deserved to know something. If it hadn't been for her and his meddling friend, they would have never met. She took his hand and they walked out to the kitchen together.”I believe you're familiar with this room,” She taunted him.

“You're hilarious. So what are you going to learn me teach?” And gave her a goofy smile.

“What would you like for breakfast?”

“An omelet actually sounds kind of tasty. Do you have eggs?”

She let go of him and opened the refrigerator door.”Yes I do. Would you like it with veggies?”

“What kind of veggies?”

“Well I have mushrooms, onions, green peppers. I have some ham and cheese too.”

“Let's go with the ham and cheese then.”

“You got it.” She pulled all the ingredients she needed out of the cold box. He was watching her. She smiled.”What?”

“Just... I don't know. I like watching you.”

Leaning over the breakfast bar, she said,”Can I tell you a secret?”

“Anything.”

“I like watching you walk.”

He pulled his mouth to hers but his stomach once again reminded him he needed food.” We really gotta get me fed or I'm not gonna be able to concentrate on you.”

She giggled.”Okay. So I start by dicing up the ham and then I'll shred some cheese. Or you could do that.”


He came around into the kitchen .”I think I can handle that.”

“I didn't think you were that helpless.”

“You're really gonna have to stop that.”

“What? I'm just enjoying your company. I'm not keeping you from anything today am I?”

“It's not my weekend so we're good.”Referring to Baylee. They'd talked about him last night so he really didn't think much of her question. It was so hard getting through the meal with her foot sliding up under his pantleg and her cleavage staring him in the face. When she took his plate, she leaned over far enough to make sure he got a good peak. She was doing it on purpose. He followed her the short distance in and when she turned around, he caught her off guard. He loosened the belt on her robe and backed her against the nearest counter. He needed her like nobody's business Maybe it had been awhile but the starvation diet they'd both been on had made it well worth every minute.


She had undone his jeans and freed him; her hands sliding down around his ass. She was in love with his ass. Well, she liked the other parts too but that was besides the point. There was no time for foreplay. She needed him as much as he needed her. He pushed inside her and lifted one leg up around his hip. His eyes locked with hers. The need was there but it was slow and deep. Their lips brushed lightly against each others. She grasped the counter behind her. She'd never experienced anything like this. Her arms wrapped around him; gripping his shoulders.

Her ear next to his lips, he whispered,”You feel so good I don't think I ever wanna let you go.” It caused her grasp on his shoulders to tighten.

“You feel so good deep inside me.” Her body was on overload and she wouldn't be able to take much more.” Her body clinging to his as she tightened around him.

She had no idea what that did to him. With a few more deep thrusts, he groaned as he surrendered to the impact of her bliss. God he was so gone!