- Text Size +
“Maggie?” Brian said as he took her hand that morning while they enjoyed their coffee in what was quickly becoming their corner in the coffee shop.

“Yes Brian.” She smiled in return.

“What would you like for dinner tonight?”

“Well I know you don’t cook so whatever’s easiest for you to order,” she teased.

“Watch yourself young lady. But you’re right. I’ll surprise you.”

“A note though, I don’t do spicy very well.” Blushing once she realized how that sounded. “I’m doing it again aren’t I?”

He chuckled as to brush it off and lightly pressed his lips to the back of her hand. “Let’s just say it’s a good thing there’s a table covering my lap right now pretty lady.”

She sipped her coffee as the blush continued to consume her cheeks. When she looked back up, his eyes were still on her. She was starting to enjoy the way he looked at her. For the first time she felt desired for more than what was on the outside( although he was appreciating what was there from what she could tell). “What?”

“Nothing. I just liking watching you.”

“Um, isn’t that contributing to the situation going on under the shadow of the table?”

“You just being with me contributes to that.”

“Brian.”

“It’s true,” he replied; leaning in closer to her face and brushed away the hair falling onto her face. “You’re so beautiful I can’t help myself.” His lips brushing hers; coaxing her slowly into a nice soft little kiss. He knew she was a little apprehensive about making their affection too public. She’d kiss him but she’d always look around to make sure nobody was watching. He didn’t give her the opportunity today.” I’m crazy about you Maggie. And we won’t do ………spicy.” He grinned.

Why did that turn her insides to mush and why for the first time did she not care if anybody saw them? She realized that before he came along, she saw at least one couple standing in line or off in a corner doing the same thing. Nothing heavy. He’d take her hand, whisper in her ear, she’d giggle then he’d give her a soft, sweet kiss like Brian just did. Not so bad is it Mags? She smiled and blushed. “Okay.”

“But we will swim.”

“We will? It’s the middle of winter.”

“I have an indoor pool.”

“I see. So is that a hint to bring my bathing suit with me tonight?”

“If you want it to be.”

She giggled.” Okay. I’ll bring it but it’s time for me to go to work handsome.”

He pouted. It was so cute. She placed a kiss on his pushed out lips. Throwing her purse over her shoulder. “Try to behave yourself today mister.” As soon as she was in her car, she dialed Camille’s number.

“Hey Mags! What’s up?” She answered.

“Please tell me you have a decent one piece bathing suit I can borrow?”

“Why are you going swimming in the middle of winter? OH! Boyfriend has an indoor pool does he?”

“You knew who he was the minute you saw him in the coffee shop.”

“Yeah but I had the advantage of MTV and I thought it was his place to tell you that stuff.”

“And he did but I guess he thought it might scare me away. Imagine that.”

“Don’t need to. You’re a beautiful woman. It’s easy to see why he’s fallen for you.”

“About the suit?” Maggie turned the subject back around.
“When was the last time you went swimming Maggie?”

“It’s been a while but I’m not going to drown. Besides, he’ll be there to rescue me if I do.”

Camille laughed.” Okay. Stop by around six and I’ll give you my least revealing suit,” She teased.

“Cam!”

“This is a good thing Maggie. He wants to get you one step closer to naked. You’re heading in the right direction.”



She and Brian enjoyed a nice, quiet candlelit dinner by his indoor pool from the Olive Garden. He had text her after seeing her that morning wanting to know if it was okay to go light. Soup and salad it was. She still was in awe of the fact that a man was making such a big deal about her but it was easy to see that her friends were becoming a little jealous of the time she was spending with him. Well minus Camille that was. Camille thought the guy walked on water. He was the closest thing to perfect Maggie ever had in her life. Camille even loaned her the Victoria’s Secret carry all she had so Maggie could carry a few extras just in case. As much as her body was feeling a need for Brian, she was keeping herself in check. Now it was finally time for that swim and she put the suit on. She’d never really seen herself as sexy. Camille made her model before she left and told her that it was all her. That she could even have the thing if Brian liked it half as much as she thought he would. It fit in all the right places. Conformed a little too well if you asked her but she realized that if she wanted to make love to him one day, she’d be a lot less clothed than this. Still insecure about it, she grabbed the towel hanging off the rack in his bathroom and wrapped it around herself before joining him in the pool. She stood and watched him for a few minutes before he even noticed she was there but his smile seem to melt all her fears. She couldn’t understand how he did that. One of those new, undiscovered feeling s she was having?

“That towel’s going to be an obstacle if you’re gonna join me in the pool angel.” His remark light but from what he could see so far, Maggie had no reason to feel as self-conscious as she did.

Dropping the towel at the pool’s edge where she stood, she felt his eyes take a good long trip over her body. She was getting a good look at his for the first time as well and she was beginning to understand that warm, tingly sensation was a good thing. Didn’t know what it meant yet but it sure felt good. She slowly took the steps into the pool. It was nice and warm. He’d dimmed the lights slightly so the only other light they had was the illumination beneath the surface of the water and the moonlight spilling in through the skylight. Talk about romance.

Now he knew there was no reason for her lack of self-confidence where her body was concerned. It took all the self-restraint he had as it was to take her in his arms and show her how beautiful she was.” You’re taking my breath away Maggie.”

She blushed as he took her hand as he pulled her closing; his arm circling her waist. She should never doubt her friends when it comes to men. They do know what they’re talking about yet she felt her hand flat against his bare chest, she almost pulled it away. That was until he told her he liked the way it felt there.

He let go of her hand and slid his remaining arm around her waist. Even the most tender kiss with her was explosive. Tonight was no exception. The feel of her skin pressed against his, the way her tongue played with his. He was really trying to behave but she hadn’t made it very easy. His hands moving to parts of her body she hadn’t let him go near before but when his hand slipped beneath the material of her suit and onto her breast, she gasped. But her next action wasn’t quite the response he was expecting.

“Brian please don’t stop.”

“Are you sure about that Maggie?” They were both breathless and there was no doubt she could feel what was going on in his swim trunks.

“Please,” she urged softly.

He molded her delicate flesh; his thumb circling the protruding nipple.

Her eyes remained with his as he continued to work the plush curve of her breast. That felt so good. She really wanted him to touch her all over she was so on fire. She whimpered as he pinched her nipple. That was it! She had to have every part of him then. No if’s and’s or but’s about it! “Brian, I want you to make love to me. Now.”

He knew she was serious but he also knew it was too soon. He stopped what he was doing and replied,” Maggie we need to talk about this. “
Chapter End Notes:


this is the suit Maggie wore. Victoria's Secret is where I found the picture.