- Text Size +
After he returned with the coffee that morning, she and Brian spent the better part of the day snuggling, watching movies, snuggling, ordering pizza, playing cards. Did she mention snuggling? Oh yeah, there was some kissing and hand holding too. She even made him dinner but when he took her home that night, he told her he was going to be out of town for a couple of weeks. Her heart sank briefly. She knew he was serious but she was also forgetting that he had a different type of profession from most men she dated. His would take him away from her for long periods of time. Longer than just the two weeks but they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder. She would find out right?

It killed her to be away from him just as much as it killed him. Their budding romance was taking a very hard hit and they both knew it. They were falling in love (even if the words hadn’t been said). He called every day just to hear her voice and how her day went. The thing she was missing most though was the way he touched her. Well he hadn’t touched her there yet but maybe it was about time she used his image to touch herself there. His hands did some pretty nice work above the waist. She closed her laptop and went into the bedroom.
She went in and put some soft music on, turned off the overhead light and left the bedside lamp on. She sat her phone down and stripped down to her bra and panties before pulling the comforter back.

She piled her pillows to prop herself up slightly. She started with the area she was most familiar with his hands being on; massaging her breasts through the lace of her bra. That started the warm and tinglies she always felt when he was pressed up against her. That firmness that pressed between her legs. She slid the other hand down beneath the satin material and fumbled until she found…..OH! Bingo! She closed her eyes and continued to manipulate that little trigger that was setting her whole body on fire. Good gravy! Why did she wait so long to figure this out?! She realized the faster she moved her thumb there, the more erratic her breathing became. Her hips started moving in a rhythm she’d never known. Okay, maybe she wriggled a little bit when he had her on the couch but Lord have mercy on her! She felt like she was going to explode at any second and that’s when it happened. Her phone went off. She could just ignore it but she looked at the time on her alarm. It was around the time he’d been calling her every night. Ceasing her pleasure, she reached over and grabbed her phone. She was almost out of breath.

“Hey there beautiful! I thought you weren’t going to answer for a minute.”

“Sorry about that,” she replied as she attempted to grasp onto some air.

“Are you okay darlin’?”

“I’m fine.” She was still answering breathlessly. “I was just working out.”

He’d caught her after workouts and it sounded nothing like that. He hated that he was being such a guy and letting his mind wander to a place he was sure she’d never go without him. Or would she? After all, it was all he could at night to keep himself from taking care of business. He knew she was anxious to be with him but did she even know where to begin? You’ve met her friends Brian. Even good girls need to let go.” You know we can talk about anything right Maggie?”

“Yeah. Why?” She really had to get it under control but with him on the other end, her body was starting to light up again. Her free hand sliding down into her panties again.

“Then tell me something Maggie.”

“Anything,” she breathed into the phone.

“Are you missing me?”

“What…do….you….mean?”

“I mean are you touching yourself the way you wished I could be touching you?”

“Uh huh.”

Her softly uttered response was his undoing. His jeans had become extremely tight knowing she was touching herself.

“Brian?”

“Yeah baby?” He said as he released himself from the restraint of his pants; succumbing to the same pleasure she was already enjoying. He knew they couldn’t be together physically yet( for other obvious reasons) and this could work to their advantage.

“Are you missing me?” She inquired and moaned softly as she felt her body slowly spiraling out of control. It was a feeling she wasn’t used to. She wanted to have everything on a schedule. She needed to let go of that or she was going to miss out on one of the best parts of life.

“More than you know angel.” His hand wrapped around his cock; keeping a steady pace.

“Brian?”

It sounded like she was getting closer than he was at that point but his breath was coming out almost as erratically as hers.” What is it sweetness?”

“I feel like I’m going to burst. I don’t know if I should feel this way.”

“How does your body feel?” She was going to be the death of him.

“It feels like I could take hold of something and keep a grip on it.”

She really had no idea what her innocent words did to him. “ It’s what I want your body to be doing to mine right now.” She had just pushed a button in him and had no concept of she could do with those words.

“Oh…..Oh……Ohmigod!” She wasn’t sure what just happened but she was positive she wanted to have that sensation again.

He was too lost in his own pleasure that he didn’t even realize her end was silent. “Oh Maggie!” He cried out as he found his release.

She waited a few seconds before she said his name. What happened? Had they got intimate on the phone? “Brian?”

“Maggie. Are you okay darling?” He breathed. He was slowly finding his voice again.

“I’m fine. Are you?”

“I’ve never felt anything like that before. Did you like it?”

“Yeah. Did you?

“That was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt Maggie. I can’t wait to see you angel.”

“Two days is going to be too long Brian. I wish you were coming home sooner.”

“I’d be there today if I thought I could get away with it,” he chuckled.

“I know but what we just did?”

“Yeah?”

“That’s the first time I ever took care of myself.”

“You’ve never explored baby?”

“No. I never had a reason to until now.”

“If you don’t stop talking that way sweetness I’m gonna have to hang up.”

“Are you getting....ummm? “ She was still a little embarrassed but she knew she had to get over it if she was going to be intimate with him in person.

“I’m getting a little worked up again Maggie.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. You give me something to look forward to at the end of the day.”

She was trying so hard to hold back the tears but she knew they were because she was happy.

“Are you okay Maggie?”

“I’m fine. I just never had anybody tell me the things that you do.”

“I mean every word of it. I’ll be home before home before you know it.”

“I miss you.”

“Well you better warm up those lips of yours because we’re gonna be making up for lost time.”

“Brian?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you really okay with the way things are?”

“They’re exactly where they should be. I’ll see you soon. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

He knew she was still worried about them not being intimate but that right there was just about the closest he’d been to a woman without being in the same room. Their time would be right soon enough. He just had to make sure his heart was ready too.