- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and most of all for hanging in there until I got back. Enjoy!



Two weeks later, Brian was sitting in the living room of his house with his friends and hers. After all the proper introductions were made and Deidre hushed them with her unladylike scolding, Brian started. “I know you all have somewhat of an idea why you’re here but I needed to have you in the same room to make the commitment to it. As you all know my Maggie never got to go to her Senior Prom.”

“Neither did I,” Nick interjected.

“You were touring the world you dolt,” AJ smacked him upside the back of his head.

“Ow!”

“You guys! Maggie was prevented for a different reason than some of us were,” Brian continued.

“Basically because her Mom is a class one bitch,” Jasmine stated.

“Not exactly how I would have put it but the truth nonetheless. Anyways, I plan on proposing to Maggie soon and I thought since she never got the Prom she wanted to go to, I would give her the prom of her dreams. This is where the girls come in. I need you to find out the theme that she would have had had she got the opportunity to go.”

“Done,” Camille committed the three of them.

“So why are we here?” Nick chimed in again.

“Because once we have the theme, you’re going to decorate the hall while the girls take Maggie shopping for a dress,” Brian informed his friends.

“Couldn’t you have had this whole thing done by a party planner?” Kevin said; asking the question everybody had on their mind.

“I could have if I didn’t want it to mean anything to her. I want to make it a night she’ll remember until the day she dies.”

“You’re making us all look bad now Bri, you know that right?” AJ piped in.

“God! You all sing about true love but you can’t come through when your friend needs a little help. What a bunch of frauds,” Deidre kicked in.

“You think calling us phonies is gonna help his cause?” AJ jumped in.

“Your friend is asking for maybe two weeks of your life to give him something that’s going to last his entire life.”

“How do you know Maggie’s not gonna run off on him?”

“Because I’ve known Maggie just about as long as you’ve known Brian,” Camille interjected.

“It doesn’t mean a damn thing when he’s already had two of them leave him in the dust.”

“Listen here you scrawny assed little twerp, Maggie is not a gold digger! She’s the most decent and honest human being I’ve ever met in my life! She’s got more decency in her pinkie finger than you have in your entire body!” Deidre got in his face.

“You never know until you try,” AJ wiggled his brow suggestively.

Deidre groaned and stormed out of the room. Jasmine followed her. Camille said,” Give me a call when stupid over there gets his hormones in check. Then maybe we can get this worked out.”

“Tell Dave hi for me,” Brian replied as he gave Camille a quick hug.

“Bye,” Camille said then glared at AJ. Dick!

“Really Alex?” Kevin gave him the look.

“What?! Not like none of you weren’t thinking it.”

“Come on guys, I know how he feels. When I proposed to Leigh, I wanted it to be the one thing in her life she’d never forget,” Howie stated.

“I guess I felt the same way with Kelly,” Nick conceded.

“It took Kristin and I forever to get there so I get what Bri’s doing,” Kevin agreed.

“Thank you. I’m not asking for the world Alex, just a favor you might need returned one day.”

“So Maggie really is the one?” AJ looked at Brian.

“Why don’t I let you meet her and you can judge for yourself? I can only say that she accepts me for who I am and not what I do,” Brian explained.

“So when do we get to meet her?”

“Does tomorrow night work for you guys?” Brian looked around the room.

When they all agreed, he said,” Then maybe we can get this thing planned before we go back into the studio.”





The next evening, Maggie and Brian were snuggling in her bed when he started. “I love being this way with you.”

“What do you mean?” She lifted her gaze to his as she continued to trace circles on his chest

“Just you, me, the candles and the soft music. It’s like the whole world disappears when we’re together.”

“Y’know, I could make something else disappear,” Maggie replied as she moved over onto him.

“After I ask you something.”

Maggie nibbled down his neck as he attempted to talk.

“Maggie. Please.”

“Okay,” she stopped and allowed him to speak.

“I was thinking it was about time you met my friends.”

“I’m nibbling on you and you’re thinking I should meet your friends?”

“I was thinking it before but I wanted to know how you would feel about it.”

“Well,” she leaned in and softly brushed her lips against his.” Why don’t I let you know after I’ve had my way with you?”

He couldn’t argue that. He agreed as as she slipped down beneath the sheet and used her mouth to render him senseless. Speechless was another thing. The things she had learned to do sent a flurry of expletives pouring from his mouth.

She slowly sunk onto his length and watched his eyes roll back in his head. She never thought she’d be able to do that to a man. It was the times she leaned over to kiss him that he took control and completely consumed her that drove her crazy. After the first few times, sex started to feel good.

He penetrated her deeper and deeper as his hand slid down over her hip and held her. She grasped his forearm as the force of his body overwhelmed her.

They were a tangled mess and she was breathing just as heavily as he was but she managed to get out, “So when do I meet your friends?”