- Text Size +

"B.J, there's a hot older guy in reception asking for you," I looked up as Sam poked her head around the staff room door.

"Did he say what he wanted?" She shakes her head. I sigh and slide my phone back into my pocket, before heading out to the reception. As I walk in there is a group congregated around the reception desk but my eyes lock onto one black suited guy before I run and jump into his arms. "Daddy! Why didn't you tell me you were coming to town?" My dad moved to America for his job when I was six so seeing him was a rare occurrence.  

"Hey princess, I thought I would surprise you on my free day tomorrow, but these guys wanted a round of golf today, so of course I recommended your fine establishment and here we are," I release my dad from my back breaking hug once I realise that he is meant to be working. 

"Bethany Amelia Jones is that really you, what happened to the sweet little eleven year old that cried when my son kissed her?" I turned and laughed, did I mention that my dads job was being Donnie Wahlberg's personal body guard? No, oh must have skipped over that bit sorry.  

"Donnie, you would cry too if there was blood pouring out of your mouth after your first kiss, scared me from kissing boys until I was fourteen," I gave Donnie a quick hug before looking at the other two guys that were stood with him and my dad. "hi, I'm B.J" I held out my hand and rolled my eyes as they both choked at my nickname. My dad slapped both of them upside the head.  

"I'm A.J and this is Nick, pleasure to meet you," A.J took my hand and brought it to his lips while winking at me, for this he received another slap to the head courtesy of Donnie this time. "Oww, what was that for?"  

"First off that's Tony's daughter, his arm is thicker than your head, not the smartest idea to hit on his daughter in front of him. Second of all she's nineteen so back in '93 when you first became famous she was barely even one, it think that's a tad too young for you," I smirked as A.J glanced at my dads arms turning green at the thought of what they could do. "So Beth, you free to caddy for one of us this afternoon?"  

"Yeah just let me double check who else is available on the schedule then we get on to the green," I head behind the desk to check the computerised schedule, I was meant to be giving a golf lesson in twenty minutes but I'd get Sam to cover for me, I had to see how close this A.J guy would get to being killed by my dad.  

####  

By the tenth hole my dad had decided to take the golf cart and 'scout the perimeter'. Surprisingly A.J had been the perfect gentleman up until the fifth hole when he had started to relax and joke around with the guys. 

"So B.J, will you be coming to our show tonight?" We were at the twelfth hole and it looked like A.J had decided it was safe to talk to me without my dad around.  

"Your show, are you in New Kids with Donnie?" A.J laughed as I said that. 

"Donnie wishes his band had my sexiness in it," Donnie flipped him the bird before lining up to take his shot. "But no, Nick and I are two quarters of the Backstreet Boys, we're touring with New Kids at the moment," A.J smiled at me before examining his chipped nail polish.  

"You guys are the Backstreet boys?" He nodded. "My friend Staci was talking about you guys yesterday something about her platinum passes not turning up yet, gotta say though from the way she goes on about him I would have thought Nick would be hotter," A.J laughed, calling Nick over and wrapping his arm around his shoulder in what looked like consolation.  

"Nicky boy, it seems you've disappointed our friend B.J here, "  

"Oh really, how've I done that?" Nick looks at me, intrigued.  

"Apparently you're not as hot as she was expecting," Nick looked miffed for a moment before a smirk crossed his lips. 

"That's because she hasn't seen me on stage, I think you should come to the show tonight only then can you appreciate the full Nick Carter experience," As Nick said the words 'Nick Carter experience' his hands panned the air like he was reading a sign. I laughed while going through my plans for the night. 

"I'll come, but only if you replace my friend's platinum passes, they got lost in the post," I smile as Nick considers the offer.  

"How about I go one better and give you two front row tickets as well as the platinum passes for you and your friend,"   

"Deal," Nick and I shake hands before Donnie comes over and interrupts us.  

"Guys, Howie just text me to say your VIP has been moved to 4," A.J looked down at his watch.  

"It's half two now, that gives us an hour to get back to the arena for hair and make-up," A.J turns and helps me load his clubs back into the trolley. "If you like you can come with us, unless you want to make your own way later?"  

"Really? That would be great, I just need to stop at my flat to get a change of clothes," My dad returns with the golf cart and helps me load the guys trolleys onto the back. 

"No problem, we'll just stop there on the way and you can get changed on one of our buses," A.J smiled at me before hopping onto the cart. I took my phone out of my pocket and sent a quick text to Staci.  

Meet me at my flat in 20 mins bring your outfit for tonight I have a surprise for you  

Chapter End Notes:

eeek had a bit of mess up when I tried to post this from my Ipad had to long in on my laptop to edit, sorry if you got confused in the mix up :s