- Text Size +

Fifteen

"You’re grinning…" AJ laughed as he walked into his bedroom where I sat in my pajamas reading a stack of papers that Richard had sent over to me about the book.

I looked up at him and laughed, "Am I?"

"Oh yeah… really big too," he smiled and crawled onto the bed next to me. "Interesting reading?"

"Uh huh…" I said as my eyes traveled over the document I’d been reading. "Listen… ‘The main purpose of this book is to show a different, more personal, side of the Backstreet Boys. Pictures should primarily be candid, non posed shots of anything associated with touring that the typical fan wouldn’t know about…’" I stopped reading and looked at AJ as I nodded and smiled, "Yuh huh…"

AJ giggled as he lay next to me watching me talk, "I haven’t seen you this excited in a while."

"I know… I don’t know what to do with myself… Look at the…uh… the…" I mumbled as I dug through papers excitedly looking for a specific piece of paper. "Oh! Here…" I giggled at myself and handed the paper to AJ, "My equipment… They’re getting me all of that stuff… can you believe it?" AJ smiled and looked over the list as I rambled, "And see the camera listed at the bottom?" I pointed and AJ nodded.

"Yup…"

"THAT’S the one that I whined about last Christmas that I wanted so bad but wasn’t going to spend the money on… And now, I’m getting it for FREE!" I laughed and pulled all of the papers into a pile and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. Then I looked at AJ and he was grinning up at me. "I’m going on hyper speed aren’t I?"

"You’re practically panting, yeah. "

I cracked up and sat on my knees bouncing the bed beneath me and wiggling AJ with my hand, "Be happy with ME!"

"I AM happy with you…"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "No you’re not. You’re just lying there like a bum… Come on…" I pushed at his body and shook him a bit.

He smiled and shook his head, "What do you want me to do?"

"I dunno… play with me…"

"Play with you? How old are we now?"

"Oh don’t give me that age bullshit… play or I’ll torture you." I gave him by best evil eye in between giggles and he laughed but didn’t attempt to move. "You sick bastard you WANT me to torture you don’t you?" I promptly jumped on AJ and straddled his waist and looked down at him with a grin.

"Torture me, baby…" he laughed and ran his hands up my thighs to my hips.

"Perv…" I groaned pushing his hands off of me and placed them back on the bed.

"Yes?" he grinned.

"Torture huh?" AJ nodded and I put a finger on my chin. "Hmm… what could I do to torture you?"

"Have sex with me, you know I’m not attracted to you at all, so it would be pure torture…" he laughed.

"Yuh huh…" I groaned and mocked him, "You know you want me, don’t fight it."

"That’s MY line…"

"Well this is MY happy night and MY game so I make the rules. And since you won’t play, I get to torture you."

"You’re certifiably insane… did you mention that to Richard when you took the job?"

"Yup…"

"And did you tell him all about your medication?"

"My happy pills?" I laughed.

"Yeah… happy pills."

"Mmm mmm…"

"Apparently you took too many today though right?"

"What crawled up your ass tonight, Bone? I’m HAPPY! Be happy with me…" I sighed dramatically and shrugged, "Fine… torture time…" I bent my face down close to his and began placing gentle kisses all over his face and moved slowly down his neck paying special attention to his infamous popping vein and his Adams apple.

He swallowed hard as I sucked softly at his sensitive skin and his voice came out in a raspy whisper, "I thought you said that sex wasn’t torture…"

"Mmm hmm…" I mumbled as I unbuttoned his shirt slowly and slid down his body kissing his chest as I moved the fabric from his body. My mouth found its way down to his belly button and I slithered my tongue out and traced a circle around it. Inwardly giggling I noticed how still AJ was lying and I glanced upward meeting his eyes with my own before going back to the licking of his stomach.

When I reached the waistband of his boxers I paused for a moment wondering how far I should take the torture and tried not to laugh. I carefully unbuttoned and unzipped his baggy jeans and slid my fingers along his waistband. His stomach visibly contracted at my touch and I kissed it gently noticing out of the corner of my eye that AJ was gripping the blanket of the bed in his fists. I kissed my way back up his body slowly making sure to press my body against his and then focused on kissing his neck again. I used my hands to move his hands onto my body and his arms immediately wrapped around me.

I tugged on his earlobe with my teeth as his hands finally began to move around caressing my back and the sides of my body. "You know how you’ve always wondered what it would be like to REALLY kiss me?" I whispered and moved to the other side of his neck.

"Yeah…" he whispered.

"And how you’ve always wanted to taste my tongue?"

"Yeah…"

I kissed my way back up to his lips and sucked on his bottom lip gently as I ran my fingers through his hair. I paused my kisses and whispered against his lips, "I think…" I kissed him again and ground my hips against his. "I think…"

"What?" he finally sighed as I continued running my hands over his body.

"I think…" I whispered again against his lips and then kissed them softly. "That you’re full of shit because you won’t play with me and you’re not getting this tongue any time soon!" I sat up and grinned down at him for a second, "HA! Punk…" Laughing, I quickly jumped up and off of the bed running from the room and could hear AJ groaning as he stood up trying to run after me and button his jeans back up.

"I’m SO going to kill you!"

"You’ll have to catch me first, dumbass!" I yelled as I sprinted down the stairs with him quickly catching up to me. I screamed like the girl that I am when he got close enough to touch my arm and I ran faster dodging the dogs and running outside into the back yard.

I fended him off for a few long minutes, running around the house, trees, shrubs, and anything that I could hide behind, but one wrong move ended it all and AJ caught me and tackled me to the grass. Laying his body over mine he grabbed my arms and held them over my head as he smirked down at me trying to catch his breath, "You scream like a girl…"

I laughed and struggled to get away from his grasp breathing heavily, "Yeah well I AM a girl…"

"You’re a bad girl…"

"Spank me,” I laughed.

"You know what you get now don’t you?" AJ asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"A big ol’ warm and fuzzy hug?" I giggled.

"No…"

"You gunna sing me a song?"

"No…"

"Uh… midnight run to Taco Bell?"

"No…"

"I give up… What do I get?" I grinned.

"You get some of your own medicine…" he smirked and dipped his head down to my neck, quickly lashing his tongue out over my skin behind my ear. I sucked in my breath as he proceeded to use every conversation that we’d ever had about turn-ons against me. He sucked on the spot just below my ear that he knew drove me wild, he ran his tongue along my collarbone, and he kissed down the valley between my breasts.

"AJ…" I whined as my body reacted to his touch and my heartbeat increased.

"Shh…" he whispered against my skin before he ran his tongue along the neckline of my tank top over my breasts and continued to hold my hands above my head with one hand. His other hand lightly moved up my side tickling me with his touch.

"AJ!" I groaned again as I squirmed under his touch as he turned me on further. "You can’t… this… I… oh, lord…"

AJ giggled and whispered once more against my skin, "You like…"

"This isn’t fair…"

"Neither was my torture… but you’re enjoying this."

I sighed and closed my eyes as he began sucking on my neck again. I was enjoying it... a lot. The truth was, I’d enjoyed torturing him too. There was something about kissing his body and being totally in control of him that got me deep inside. Maybe it was the danger that came with mixing sexual tension with a best friend, or something else, but to have him kissing my skin in ways that he never had before was making my head swim. "You know you want me… don’t fight it…" he said quietly.

As many times as he’d said that to me before in the past, there was something different about his voice when he said it that night. Something in the tone, the way it fell so easily from his lips and wasn’t dripping with the usual sarcasm. It was soft and gentle, sensual. He stopped kissing me when I didn’t respond to his comment and looked into my eyes. I couldn’t speak. All I could do was look at him and I could see him searching my face, trying to figure out what I was thinking, but for once in the time we’d known each other, he couldn’t, and I couldn’t tell him.

"What?" he asked quietly. Still unable to form words I stared at him and he let go of my arms. I cradled his face in my hands and ran my thumbs gently over his cheeks, loving how smooth his skin was under my touch and remembering that his stomach was just as soft, if not softer. "Kel…" he said in a concerned whisper.  "Did I…" In one quick movement I silenced his words by pulling him halfway to me as I lifted my head and kissed him.

It was a kiss like we’d never shared before and if I didn’t know any better I’d say that the earth shook with it. Our lips met in a gentle yet urgent motion and he laid his body on top of mine. Then it happened. After eleven years of harmless kisses, we broke our own long-standing rule and our tongues touched. It wasn’t like I’d never had a man’s tongue in my mouth, but I’d never had HIS in my mouth and the sensation was almost too much. It was like we couldn’t kiss enough, couldn’t possibly be satisfied unless we continued to kiss. And so we did. We kissed until we were out of breath, and then lay there in the grass wrapped in each other’s arms not speaking or moving until we both fell asleep.