- Text Size +

Twenty Nine

~ Charlotte, NC ~

Once we finally made it to Charlotte it was mid morning and we were all exhausted from being on the busses. We used the back entrance of the hotel and went straight to our suites and crashed. Several hours later I woke up to the sound of our phone ringing and I groaned because I was closest to it. Years before on tour AJ and I had agreed that whoever was closest to the phone had to answer it in the morning.

"What?"

"Damn woman… way to answer a phone!" Brian laughed.

"Brian do you insist on waking me up every day?"

"I didn’t wake you up yesterday. But I’m aiming for several times a week, yes."

I shook my head and sighed, "State your business shorty or I’m hanging up."

"Dinner, the six of us."

"When?" I yawned.

"6:30. Then clubs at 11:00."

"Time now?"

Brian chuckled, "You’re cute when you’re half asleep…"

"I know…"

"It’s 4:45. We’re meeting in my room. Got it?"

"Clubs 11:00, Dinner 6:30, meet in your room."

"Very good!" Brian giggled.

"Night Brian…" I hung up the phone and cuddled back up to AJ and fell back asleep.

*****

Dinner was fun. Of course none of us but Brian were on time. All of the rumors about Backstreet living in a different time zone, totally true. It didn’t matter if we were all ready to go sitting in the same room, we’d find some reason to be late. We made it to a club by midnight and were all ready to dance. Nick had done the honors and called ahead to reserve the VIP section for us and when we got there complimentary champagne was waiting for us on the table.

I nudged Nick and smiled, "You did good for someone who isn’t even technically supposed to be in here…"

Nick groaned, "Two days… I’ll be legal in two days…"

I smiled and squeezed his cheeks, "My widdle Nicky is gunna be a man…" I wiped away a fake tear, "I can’t believe you’re so old…"

"Still younger than you," he grinned.

I shot him a look and shook my head, "You must enjoy torture."

"Pretty much…" he shrugged and laughed.  "Dance with me tonight?"

"You calling dancing with me torture?" I teased.

"It can be…"

I looked into his eyes not quite knowing how to read his last statement and opted to smile, "I’ll dance with you, kiddo…"

"Cool…"

"Toast!" AJ yelled as he poured the champagne. Nick was still looking at me and I was still trying to read his expression. "Hello! Kel and Nick, toast!"

I snapped out of my trance and turned around, "Sorry… we were uh…"

"Having a staring contest…" Nick finished with a laugh. "And I won."

Brian looked at me, "A staring contest?"

"Shut up, Brian…" I smiled and shoved him lightly.

"Okay so anyway a toast…" AJ began and we all held up our glasses.

"To a kick ass world tour…" Howie smiled.

"And amazing travel…" Kevin added.

"Good health for the whole tour…" Brian smiled.

"Great times with wonderful friends…" I said.

"An amazing photographer…" Nick said and the rest of the group nodded making me blush.

"And lots and lots of hot wild monkey sex!" AJ grinned and then laughed as we all groaned. "I love you guys!"

"We love you too…" we all said in unison and raised our glasses in the center of the group touching them together.  "Backstreet…"

We drank our champagne and before I could fully set my glass down AJ was pulling me to the dance floor where we proceeded to dance and grind for a good hour before a slow song came on and we were able to slow down. He pulled me close and I melted into his arms as I kissed his neck gently and he kissed my shoulder. "Age?" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I love you…"

He pulled back slightly and looked at me and smiled, "I love you, too."

"Just felt like telling you…" I said with a shrug.

He kissed my forehead, "I can never hear it enough. Tell me anytime you want."

"I love you…" I whispered again and smiled as I looked up at him. There was barely any gap between our bodies we were dancing so close, and I loved it. I loved being that close to him, feeling his body against mine like that and knowing that he was all mine. I’d always loved dancing with him before, but it was so different knowing that the way our bodies moved on the dance floor was just a preview of what was to come when we made love.

AJ looked into my eyes for what seemed like forever and then he leaned his forehead against mine, "Tell me what you’re thinking…"

"I’m thinking that I love you… and that I need you to make love to me tonight when we get back to the hotel no matter how late it is or how tired we are."

"Damn, Kel…" he whispered with a sigh and ground his hips against mine.

I could feel the effect that I was having on him and smiled, "I need to feel you… pressed against me…" He let out another sigh and pressed his body to mine completely. "I need to feel your skin…" I whispered as I slid a hand under his shirt and ran my fingertips over the small of his back. I knew I was torturing him, but I loved having that power and I grinned. I pressed my chest against his and discretely ran my tongue over the pulse point on his neck before whispering in his ear, "I need to feel you deep inside of me…"

"Oh, Jesus…" he muttered and his arms wrapped tighter around me.  "You can’t do this to me…"

"I am, baby…" I smiled. "I want to touch you as you slide in… and out… and back in to me slowly… erotically…" AJ’s hips began moving with my words and mimicked the familiar rhythm of our slow lovemaking. "Yeah, baby… just like that…"

"I need you…" he gasped into my ear.

"I need you too, baby…" I smiled. I was beginning to lose control, his hips moving against mine was almost too much and every bit of my body was tingling.

"I need you, now…" he said pulling his head back to look at me. I looked at him wide eyed as my heart skipped a beat. I hadn’t thought that I’d get him that turned on. He nodded, "Now…"

I was speechless. I couldn’t think of anything other than to nod and I grabbed his hand pulling him off of the dance floor through the crowd and down the stairs to the basement where the bathrooms were. How we managed to be down there when no one else was, I’ll never know, but we called it fate. I pulled him into the women’s bathroom and pushed him into a stall and onto the toilet. As I slid my panties off he undid his pants and in a quick movement I was sitting in his lap sliding down onto his erection. "Holy shit…" I sighed as he filled me and we began moving together.

There was nothing slow about what we did in the bathroom that night. We both needed a release so bad that we could taste it and that was the only thing on our minds. His hands stayed on my hips from pushing my short skirt up. I leaned my head forward and kissed his lips as he mumbled against mine, "I love you…"

"I love you, too…" I whispered as I heard the bathroom door open and could hear at least two women talking to each other. I grinned at him and kissed him deeply. The kiss only heightened our excitement and our bodies moved faster toward their release. When I couldn’t breathe I tipped my head back gasping for air trying not to make any noise and he sucked at my neck and down between my breasts.

My eyes rolled back into my head as he moved beneath me and his mouth roamed my skin. I slid my fingers into his hair with one hand and pressed my other hand against the stall wall. As soon as we heard the women leave the bathroom we both let out moans and kissed again as almost simultaneously our orgasms finally hit and the release we’d been craving so badly was achieved.

He laid his forehead against my chest and I laid my head on top of his running my fingers through his hair as we both came back down to earth slowly. "Damn, baby…" he finally sighed as he kissed my chest gently and lifted his head.

I chuckled and kissed his lips, "I didn’t mean to do that to you…"

"I’m not complaining," he smiled.

"Me neither… but I was just hoping to get you a little excited and then have this back at the hotel."

"Trust me, by the time we get back to the hotel, we’ll have this and more. I’m going to be thinking about this all night long. I’m not going to be able to keep my hands off of you."

I smiled and ran my thumbs over his cheeks, "I’m all yours, baby…"

"And I’m yours…"

Leaving the bathroom I made AJ stay in the stall until I was sure that no one was around to see him coming out. The last thing we needed less than a week into the tour was a headline talking about him getting a quick fuck in the basement of a club. We headed back up the stairs holding hands and I started to laugh. "What?" he asked with a smile.

"I just realized that I uh… left an article of clothing down in the bathroom…"

He looked at me dumbfounded and then his eyes bugged out. "Oh… OH! You… really?"

I cracked up at his reaction and put his hand on my ass as we began to dance again, "Yup…"

"Damn…" he sighed again as his hands roamed over my skirt feeling for the panty line that wasn’t there.

"I think I’ll just leave them… more fun to torture you this way…" I smiled and kissed his nose.

"You are pure evil…"

I winked at him, "And?"

"And I love you…"

I chuckled and pulled him back toward the VIP section, "Your evil woman needs a drink… come on."

I sat down at the table and looked out over the dance floor as AJ decided it would be quicker for him just to go get our drinks than wait for a waitress. Kevin came walking up and sat next to me holding a beer. I took it from him and took a drink and handed it back, "Thank you…"

"Welcome…" he smiled. "Having fun?"

"Too much…" I laughed. "But you don’t look so happy. What’s up sweetie?"

"Nuthin…"

"Kevin…"

He looked at me and smiled, "Stop doing that."

"What seeing through your lame ‘nuthin’?"

"Yeah…" he took another drink and looked back out over the dance floor.

I took his beer and sat it down on the table and then took his hand and pulled him up, "Come on, lover boy… time to dance with me."

We passed AJ as we were stepping down to the dance floor and he held up the beer bottles, "What’s up?"

"Dancing with Kev…" I smiled and he read the look on my face.

"Cool… have fun," he smiled and patted Kevin on the back as he walked back up the stairs to the table and we proceeded to the dance floor.

The song was still a slow one and he wrapped his arms around me more in a hug than anything and we danced slowly to the music. Dancing with Kevin was comfortable. That was the only way I could describe it. Sure, he could get down and dirty with the best of us, and we had on several occasions, but then there were the times where our dances were just long swaying hugs, and I loved them. When the second song began Kevin pulled back and took my hand in his dancing with me in that traditional stance where his right hand was at the small of my back and my left was on his shoulder near his neck. I loved that too… gotta love dancing with a man who could ballroom dance if he wanted to. He held me closer than in a true traditional stance though and smiled down at me, "Have I mentioned how glad I am that you’re touring with us?"

I smiled, "Not recently…"

"I’m so glad you’re touring with us…"

I touched his cheek and smiled, "Me too, honey…"

"This tour is going to be rough on me and Kristen. She can’t travel with us much this time because she’s working. And I totally love that she’s working and happy, but it sucks that she’s not here."

I nodded, "I’m sure it’s hard…"

"Yeah. But having you here helps. I bet you knew when I sat down up there what was wrong with me didn’t you?"

"Yup…"

"See? You read me better than the guys do. You know I love them… but it’s different. They’d tell me to suck it up and find some girl to dance with. But all I want to do is dance with my wife. You don’t do that though. You let me hug you until I’m ready to talk and then dance with me without hitting on me like all these other women would do. You just… I don’t know… you’re…"

"I’m your friend…" I finished for him with a smile.

"Yeah…"

"Well I’m glad to be here for you, honey. And I will be here for you the whole tour. No matter what’s going on with me and the skinny tattoo boy up there. I’m not just here for him. I’m not just the girlfriend you know? I’m still your friend and the Protector of all of you guys."

He smiled and chuckled, it was a beautiful sight, "I thought I was your Protector?"

"You are… but I don’t need one right now and you do. So when I need one, I know who to call. But until then, I hold the special Protector ring."

"Oh… okay…" he laughed with a smile. "So you’re the Protector right now… I can handle that…"

"Can you?" I smiled.

"Kind of. I can’t turn off the big brother thing…"

"I know, it’s like asking me not to be the Mama…"

"Exactly."

I looked up into Kevin’s eyes and smiled, "You’ve got that look on your face. That ‘I’m going to go Daddy Kev on you now’ look…"

Kevin laughed, "Would I do that?"

I sighed, "Yes… so what is it?"

"Staring contest…"

I sighed again and hugged my body to Kevin so that I didn’t have to look into his piercing green eyes. "He said something that I couldn’t figure out how I was supposed to take it and then he wouldn’t stop looking at me. It was like I couldn’t take my eyes away from his."

"What did he say?"

"I can’t even remember. Something about dancing with him being painful or something."

"Painful?"

"Yeah. It was weird. We were teasing each other about age and stuff then he asked me if I’d dance with him tonight and it went on from there."

"Well it looked pretty intense to me whatever was going on…" I closed my eyes and tried to lose myself in Kevin’s arms. He kept silent for a while and ran his hands up and down my back slowly. "You okay, kiddo?"

"Yeah…" I looked at Kevin and smiled, "I’m okay. The whole thing just threw me I guess. We’re doing a lot better together. Had breakfast yesterday and we’ve been goofing around like old times. But every now and then I get this weird vibe from him. Like he’s hurting or something, and I’m doing it to him."

"Why would it be something that you’re doing?"

"It’s part of that story that I haven’t told you yet…" I smiled.

"Ahh… you know I haven’t bugged you about that in a few days."

"After the chaos of the Super Bowl and Nicky’s birthday… I promise."

"Deal…"