- Text Size +
Double Exposure

Part Five

I began to giggle as I walked from the plane down the little accordion hallway thingy that stretches from the building to the plane and that I can never remember the proper name for. As soon as I caught sight of AJ I ran for him and attacked him with a huge hug. "Hi baby..."

"Hey sexy..." he grinned lifting me off of the ground slightly as he kissed my cheek.

"Miss me?" I grinned cheesily and noticed people watching us.

"Don’t I always?" he smiled with a matching grin and grabbed my hand leading me towards the tram to the main terminal.

"No security today?"

"Nope..." he smiled and held my hand tight in his.

"Feeling brave eh, boy?" I giggled.

"Guess so..."

I smiled, "I sat next to a fan... she talked about you and Howie the whole way here."

"Did you tell her who you were?"

"Hell no... you think I’m crazy? I just pretended that she was telling me all sorts of things that I didn’t know..."

AJ chuckled, "I hope she doesn’t see us then..."

"Yeah me too... OH! Did you know that you’re dating Pink now?"

"Really?" he laughed. "Are we happy?"

"No cause she likes cats apparently and your dogs don’t like her cats so you fight all the time. She supposedly wants you to get rid of your dogs, but you won’t so you’re about to break up..." I smiled.

"Ahh... okay, well thanks for the warning," he chuckled.

"No prob..." I laughed as we stepped into the tram. "Oh and D apparently got drunk at Tabu recently and fell off the stage..." I laughed.

"Oh that’s true..." he giggled.

"No way..." I said, eyes wide.

"Oh yeah I was there... funniest damn thing I’ve seen in a long time..."

I smacked him in the arm, "You didn’t TELL me!? I’m hurt!"

AJ rubbed his arm, "Not as hurt as I am... damn girl..."

"Oh sorry..." I laughed and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Still love me?"

"Very much so..." he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist as the tram began to move and I held onto the pole to keep our balance.  "I can’t believe you’re here... I’m so geeked."

I smiled and shook my head, "I’m telling you, fate brought me here cause I can’t believe I’m here either." I’d had three assignments that had been keeping me from visiting AJ before the tour... a high society wedding, a fashion shoot, and an abstract shoot of sculptures by an up and coming artist. I’d sat back and watched all three assignments crumble before my eyes. First, the bride from the wedding got drunk and slept with the best man and one of the groomsmen, so the wedding was promptly canceled. The fashion shoot was canceled when two of the models, both teenagers who looked older than me, both got sick. One developed mono, and then a few days later so did the other, which was when we found out that they’d been sleeping together. Because the two girls who got sick were the spokeswomen for the clothing line the entire shoot had to be put on hold for a few months while they recuperated. As for the sculptures... well the artist was a "nature" sculptor, and had apparently been avoiding his dog a bit too much, because the night before the shoot the dog chewed up half of the sculptures and pissed on the rest of them. The next thing I knew I was holding a plane ticket to Orlando courtesy of AJ.

"Well call it fate if you want... but I am beside myself knowing that you’re here for the next few weeks."

I smiled and winked at him, "Yeah you just wanna grope me in your sleep... I know you."

"You know you want me... don’t fight it..." he chuckled. He’d been telling me that for years and it never failed to make me laugh. "Someday, Kel... someday you’ll just admit it and you’ll ravish me."

I laughed as we stood looking for my luggage among the many bags swirling around the conveyor belt slowly. "Ravish you? Such big adult words, AJ..."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh bite me..."

"Not in public, baby..." I giggled giving him a look and reaching out to grab one of my bags. I put it down next to his feet. "You get to carry that one..."

"Oh now I’m your bellboy?"

"Yup..." I laughed and spotted my other bag. I nearly tripped over someone else’s bag trying to get to mine and both AJ and I giggled. "Shut up..." I grinned as I walked back towards him with my bag in tow.

"Nope... is that all?"

"Yeah."

"Just two bags and a carry on?" he asked with a shocked expression.

"I’m not YOU, Age... I don’t carry my whole wardrobe with me. Plus..." I added with a grin. "Anything I need, you’ll buy me remember?" I pressed my body against him and licked my lips, "Sugar Daddy..."

AJ laughed and shook his head at me, "My god I’m friends with a nut..."

"Oooh I’m telling Howie you’re talking about him!" I giggled and grabbed AJ’s hand. "Come on, I didn’t fly all the way here to stand in the damn airport... Let’s GO!"

He chuckled and picked up my bag as I pulled at his hand urgently, "Yes, dear..."

Later that afternoon AJ and I were at his house hanging around the pool. I was nearly asleep floating on a raft and he was inside grabbing us drinks and humming along to the radio. I heard small plunk into the pool and giggled, "Sounds like someone fell in again." I opened my eyes and picked my head up to see Jack swimming around in circles panicking. I smiled and paddled my way over to him and picked his tiny body up placing him on my stomach. "Oh you poor little munchkin," I laughed as he trembled sitting on me. He stood up and shook his fur out and sprayed water all over my sunglasses. I laughed and put my glasses on my head then began petting AJ’s newest puppy trying to calm him down.

AJ came back outside and spotted Jack with me and smiled, "Again?"

"Yup..." I grinned and made Jack’s little paw wave at AJ. "Hi, Daddy!"

AJ sat the drinks down and walked into the pool towards us, "Jack, dude! You’ve gotta stay outta the pool geesh!" I smiled as I watched AJ pick Jack up and hug him to his chest rubbing behind the dogs little ears.

"Give him back!" I whined and held my hands out.

"Mine..." AJ laughed and turned around with his back facing me.

"AJ!"

He turned around and giggled as he gave Jack back to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and then returned to petting Jack’s wet fur as he settled back down on my stomach.

"You’re cheating you know?"

"What?"

"You’re cheating on Johnny..."

I smiled, "Yeah well Jack here is Johnny’s little brother so it’s not cheating. Plus, Johnny’s in New York and I miss him, so I’ve gotta love on someone."

AJ cleared his throat, "You can love on me..."

"Later..." I smiled and looked at Jack. "He’s a cutie, Age... Not to say that Vegas isn’t cute... but lil’ JD here is too much."

"Yeah..." AJ smiled and ruffled the hair on Jack’s head. "He’s a keeper."

I closed my eyes as the sun peeked through the clouds again and hit my face, "Yup he is..."

"So hey... When I was inside D called..."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled squinting shielding my eyes from the sun. AJ handed me his sunglasses, "Thanks..."

"No prob. Yeah he called and apparently everyone is going to be at Tabu tonight... wanna go?"

I fought the urge to ask who everyone was and nodded, "Yeah... who knows I’m home?"

"No one... I thought it would be a nice surprise..." he smiled.

"Cool..." I smiled as my mind went reeling. Nice surprise... yeah. "Um... what time?"

"Nine or ten, but I figured we’d do dinner before... so six?"

I grabbed AJ’s arm and looked at his watch, "That means I have to get into the shower, takes a long time to get the chlorine out of this hair, plus I’ve gotta get all purty if I’m going out with a Backstreet Boy." I held Jack up to him so that I could get up off of the raft and stood up facing him.

"You’re already purty..."

"Yeah yeah..." I giggled and kissed his cheek as I took Jack back. I began walking towards the steps of the pool and AJ followed.

"What are you wearing?"

I looked down at myself and grinned, "I think they call it a bikini..."

"Smart ass..."

I chuckled and got out of the pool, "Um... I dunno. Why?"

"I don’t wanna clash with you..."

"You’re too cute..." I shook my head and handed his sunglasses back to him. "Wear black... you always look sexy in black."

"Leather?"

"Nah... just black." He smiled and I blew a kiss to him. "See ya in a little while sexy..."

"Okay gorgeous..." he waved and laid down on a lounge beside the pool.

geovisit();setstats 1