[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

There is a thin line between friendship and love, two feelings so similar yet so totally different. 

Sometimes, that line is so impervious to even notice that it's exists and it's hard and difficult to pass it with a simple gesture.

But, on occasions so rare and precious, you find yourself on the other side without realizing and, when you do, it's impossible to go back to the start.

Brian was one of those fortunate to have found love in a friendship that had become bigger and deeper over years and years. A firendship that had passed, sometimes with some difficulty, every storm that had hit them.
Fall in love with his best friend was not a decision made consciously, when was love something rational and logical?
It was a natural process, almost as if it were already written in his heart that one day he would realized that his other half was always beside him, patiently waiting for a sign from him.
A special night will be the beginning of something very importanti and special or it will be only the end of a beautiful friendship?

 


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian, Nick
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 7004
Read: 4330
Published: 06/17/13
Updated: 06/22/13
Story Notes:

*Lyrics from "Last Night Last" by Lady Antebellum.

1. Chapter 1 by mamogirl [ - ] (1375 words)

2. Chapter 2 by mamogirl [ - ] (2055 words)

3. Chapter 3 by mamogirl [ - ] (1250 words)

4. Chapter 4 by mamogirl [ - ] (2324 words)