- Text Size +

Kazie changed her outfit sixteen times before finally deciding on a hot pink baby doll shirt, with a white skirt, and white wedge flip flops. She curled her hair, and pulled it half up, half down. Applying a pale pink eyeshadow and lipstick to match, she finished off getting ready with a spritz of her perfume. Grabbing her bag, she ran to the front of the bus, and nervously waited for Donnie to come pick her up. Brian and the guys were still doing press, so she texted him, and let him know she was going to hang out with Donnie, and Jonathan. Brian didn't seem to mind, wihich  gave her a sense of ease. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and she felt her palms get balmy. Everything intensified, when Donnie knocked on the door. Jumping to her feet, she ran to the front of the bus, and pushed the door open.

"Hi," she beamed.

"Hello there," he replied. "Don't you look pretty."

Kazie blushed. "Thanks. I figured it's nice out. Might as well take advantage of it."

"So, I was thinking maybe coffee or something?" he suggested.

"Sure. Coffee's great," Kazie answered, as the two walked to the car waiting for them. Kazie hopped in, as Donnie told the driver where to go, and climbed in next to her.

"Was Bri okay with you hanging with me?"

"Oh yeah. Totally fine," Kazie said. 

"So, what's your favorite part of the tour so far?"

"Definitely the opening. I like the screen flashing all the pictures and hearing the crowd go crazy. And anytime you guys do a song with BSB."

"What's your favorite song of ours?"

Kazie crinkled her nose. "Ummm, 'Right Stuff'?" 

Donnie laughed. "Is that the only one you know?" 

Kazie blushed and shrugged. "I guess so." She confessed.

"If you give me your iPod, I'll put our songs on for you."

"Thanks! Then I won't look like a total idiot trying to mouth along the songs and not really know what's coming out aside from mumbles."

"You got it," Donnie said, as they pulled into the coffee shop. There was only two other cars in the lot. 

 

The two got out, and walked inside. There was two people sitting at a table, busy on their laptop and Mac Book to really notice that Donnie Wahlberg just walked in. Walking up to the counter, Kazie and Donnie gazed at the menu.

"Hi. What can I get you?" the barista asked.

"Hi. Can I have an iced caramel latte?" Kazie ordered.

"And can I have a plain black coffee, please?" followed Donnie.

"Sure," the barista replied, and walked away to make their drinks. 

"Why don't you grab us a table?" Donnie asked.

"Sure," Kazie said, walking away. She went to a little couch in the far back corner of the coffee shop, and sat down. Donnie walked over a minute or so later with their drinks. "Thank you," she said, taking it. 

Donnie sat next to her, and took a small sip.

"So," he started. "What's going on with you and Carter?" 

Kazie nearly choked on her own sip. "Nothing. Why?"

"Really? You're always with him, so I figured maybe something was going on. I didn't mean to pry."

"No worries. No, not really. He's just closest to my age, and I've known him for a really long time, so I'm comfortable around him."

"Ahhh, gotcha," Donnie said.

"You don't believe me?" Kazie said, defensively.

"Why wouldn't I believe you?"

Kazie blinked. "I don't know."

"You're silly," Donnie said. Holding up his coffee cup, he held it to Kazie. "Cheers, to our first coffee date."

Kazie clinked hers against his. "Cheers!" she smiled. Wait. Did Donnie say coffee DATE?!