- Text Size +

Kazie knocked gently on Nick's bus' door. Feeling her heart beat increase slightly, and her palms get sweaty, she wiped her hands off on her shorts, as Nick opened the door.

"Hey," he said, standing there in a black wife beater, and a pair of white basketball shorts. His blonde hair was still damp, and spiked up from his after show shower. "Come on in." Backing up, Kazie walked up the stairs.

"Hey," she said, walking inside, and down the bus. Identically to her's and Brian's. Nick shut the door, and motioned to the couch.

"Was Brian okay with you coming to hang?" he asked, as Kazie sat down. He opened up the fridge, and pulled out two bottles of water. "Can I get you anything to eat?"

"No, I'm good. Thanks. I had a bowl of cereal a few minutes ago," she said, taking the water from him, and placing it between her, and the arm of the couch. Nick sat next to her, and pulled his legs up.

"So, Brian was cool?" he asked, rolling the bottle of water in his hands.

Kazie rolled her eyes. "He insists I come back when we get to the first rest stop." 

Nick chuckled. "Typical Rok. So overprotective."

"Could you imagine if I had him AND Kevin here?"

"Yeah, but you know he does that because he loves you," Nick said, opening his water.

"I know. They really are like my older brothers," Kazie replied. Nick picked up the remote control that was on the little end table next to him.

"Wanna see what's on?" he asked, holding it up.

"Sure," Kazie said. Nick turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. "Oh, 'The Other Guys'!" Kazie exclaimed. "I love Will Ferrell."

"What about Mark?" Nick asked, selecting her choice.

"I love him too! Is Donnie older or younger?"

"Older. And balding," Nick joked. Kazie smirked, and the movie began. Resting her head on Nick's shoulder, he wrapped his left arm around her, and smiled to himself. 



An hour and a half later, the movie ended, and the buses were still on the move.

"Oh my God. I love them!" Kazie said, as Nick turned off the tv.

"That was pretty funny," Nick said, putting down the remote. He got up, and took their two empty bottles, and threw them away. "So, whatcha wanna do now?" he asked.

Kazie shrugged. "I don't know. Wanna play twenty questions, or something?"

"Sure," Nick said, sitting back down. "Anything off limits?" Kazie shook her head. "Okay. I'll start. What's your zodiac sign?"

"Aquarius. Yours?" 

"Aquarius, too. When you're birthday?" Nick asked.

"January 24th," Kazie stated. 

"I'm the 28th," Nick smiled. "Okay, you're turn."

"Okay, hmmm. I want a good one. One they didn't ask on TRL or Jay Leno. Okay, when was the last time you masturbated?" 

"Wow! You weren't lying when you said nothing was off limits!" Nick said, his cheeks flushing. "Uhhh, this morning. When was the last time YOU masturbated?"

"Ummm, like forty minutes ago," Kazie said, covering her face.

Nick laughed. "Okay. Your turn again."

"When was your last relationship?"

"About a year ago. Once we started discussing the tour concept, and the ball really got rolling, she decided she didn't want to deal with the distance we would be facing, so I wasn't going to make her stay in something she was going to be unhappy with."

"That's actually very mature of you," Kazie said.

"My turn. How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"18," Kazie said. "What's your number?"

Nick laughed. "Um! Definitely in the double digits. I lost count to be honest. And yours?"

"Two. The guy I lost it too, and a random hookup at school."

"That's really awesome actually. Your turn."

"Would you think wrongly of me if I wanted to kiss you?" Kazie said, looking at Nick. Nick felt his lips creeping into a smile.

"No, because I feel the same way," he said. Leaning in, he placed his hand behind Kazie's head, and gently pulled her in. Locking lips, she scooted closer to him, and she held onto his other hand. Slowly parting her lips with his tongue, his entered her mouth, and began to explore. Leaning back on her, Nick climbed on top, and they continued. Kazie saw fireworks, as Nick sent shivers up and down her entire body. Her feeling of ecstasy was broken, with the sound of her cell phone going off. Nick broke apart, and grabbed the phone from the end table on her side. "Brian," he said, answering. "Hi, dude. No, she's in the bathroom. Because I know if I let it ring, you would think we were boning or something. She had three bottles of water! She's in the damn bathroom. I'll have her call you right back! Goodbye," Nick said, hanging up.

"Ten more seconds, then I'll call him back," Kazie said, pulling Nick back down on her. Giggling, he started to tickle her sides. 'Ughhh, let me call my tour father back!" She grabbed her phone, and hit his number. "Hi Bri-Yah. Nick said you called? I'm sorry I was too busy urinating to pick up. We watched 'The Other Guys', and now we're flipping through the channels. The bus is still moving, Brian. Fine. See you soon," she said, hanging up.

Nick leaned back down, and rested his head in the nook of her neck, and inhaled.

"You smell so good," he said.

"Thanks. I shower," Kazie said, playing with his hair.

"After you masturbated?" Nick joked.

"Yes, in fact," Kazie said. The two laid there for a few minutes in silence, as Kazie continued to play with Nick's hair.

"Wanna stay here tonight?" Nick asked, looking up at her. Kazie made a face. "Nothing will go on that you don't want, Kaz. I'm not that kind of guy. Anymore," he said.

"Oh, I know. It's not that. It's just the very first night, ya know? Let's hang out a few more times, and see where it goes naturally. That okay?" 

"Perfect," he said, leaning in and kissing her. "I've wanted to kiss you for years." He confessed. Kazie smiled, and kissed him back. 

"Worth the wait?"

"Oh, yes," he said, as the bus stopped. "FUCK!" he yelled. The two sat up, and Kazie fixed her hair.

"Shh. You got me for how many months?" Kazie said, covering his mouth with her index finger.

"Is this the finger you use?" Nick grinned.

"Oh, MY GOD! GOODNIGHT!" she said, getting up. Nick got up, and gave her a big squeeze, and one last kiss. "Sleep well, NGC."

"I would better if you were here too, but I'll try," Nick said, as he walked her out, and watched her run back to Brian's bus.

"Hey, Bri-Yah," she said, as she climbed in.

"Hi, Kaz. Thank you for keeping your promise," Brian said.

"Welcome. Goodnight." Giving him a quick hug, she ran back to where she was sleeping. Pulling off her hoodie, she tossed it aside, and climbed into bed. For a few seconds, she just sat there trying to wrap her head around all that just happened, before drifting off into a peaceful sleep, with a smile on her face.