- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Nick Meets Alexis and makes her his best friend.... What happends when the best friend is the girl he runs to after he dumps his sluts and one night stands.... who will he run to for Sex, love and an ear to listen to

It was the letter that hurts the most looking back, the letter that ended the best years of my life.

                “When you read this, I’m not here. You know where I am and who I chose. I’m sorry it had to be this way but its not your falut.”

As I read that part of the letter over and over again, it was always her. He loved the way she looked, he loved the way her beauty shawn in the bright sun over the beach. He loved her body, tears starting running down my eyes, wishing I was here and not the side person. Dina was right all this time, why did I never listen to her, I fell in love with the person who was never going to love me like I loved them.

It was not always this way, it was like this just happened, he was mine first but not like I wanted, and then it happened, and then well……………….

 

Summer 1998

Nicolas a business man who worked hard to have his life the way he wanted , was lying on the beach with just his swim trunks, pluckering away on his blackberry and his best friend Alexandra (AKA  Alex for short) off to the side. Another sunny day in Califorina west. The Coast line where the two friends spent most of the summer was packed with people with family and ask Nicolas called certain people “Hotties” of the beach.

This was the usual that would happen, ever since I met Nick as he likes to be called, he talks about the hotties, talks about the girls bodys and how sexy they are.

I met Nicolas on a business trip I was on. I had flown to Califorina because I was thinking it was great place to live and also my company “Flicks” had wanted me to present our new brand of Kitchen ware to a board room filled of CEO’s. I had never been more nervous in my life, I remember how it all went down.