- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

IF YOU LIKE IT EMAIL ME AT FEmberton@hotmail.com

Getting back to my house around 4pm I see my answering machine flashing. It was Saturday, who would be calling me? I already spoke to Dina this morning, and if she wants to reach me she reaches me on her cell phone. As I press play, my mind body stands in shock, fear and is fozen from the voice that is coming out of the machine:

                Um Hello? Is this thing on? Um ok, hey Alex this is Nicolas, I’m sorry to call you at home, I wanted to know if you got the flowers and was hoping you’d join me in Califorina next weekend, there is a event I have to go to and I’d like to aplogise for my actions by having you as my dinner date. Anyway give me a call at 304-665-4325, Thanks – hope you don’t mind I did call your work place to find out your number, give me a call when you can! Bye sweet cheeks

                Oh my gosh… I’m here standing, frozen. I feel like my feet are stuck, all I can do is stare at my answering machine. He called, he called . My blood is rushing though me. A part of me wants to make up a story saying , look Alex he really does like you and you and him will be together forever. Another part of me wants me to see the truth, he’s nothing but a scum bag  seeing if he can make up his asshole attuite by getting me in bed.

                Who would not want to have him in bed, he must have a six pack and his sexy blond hair the way it slightly goes over his eyes. His eyes so blue and deep and his shirt looked so sexy on him and the way his pants grasped his ass.

                Alex I said to myself what are you doing, oh my I really got to call Dina. Why did he have to do this to me, I got to get my self onto the phone first thing Monday morning and stalk him down. He’s so not getting a phone call back, but what if he changes his mind before I get the chance to call him. Get a grip Alex this guy is nothing but scum. Call Dina and remind youself why you never want to call him ever!

                All weekend I was just pacing and pacing my house. I was going from one room to another thinking what made him call me?

                I had called Dina on Saturday night, she suggested the same thing as before “ Alex, look his company, he sent you his card, call about him, maybe’s he a nice guy, I dought it but see what his company has to say about him”.

                As Dina words ran though my head I really wondered what was going to happen when I had called his work place asking about him. He did it about me, oh I could just kill him for that really what the hell in his right of mind did he have to do that? He thought he was like super god or something. Uhh all he was , was a huge as jerk, pig, and some guy who goes and fucks who ever he wants. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I just wanted to scream.

                Sunday night laying in bed before I went to bed, another day of screaming to myself. All I wanted to do scream. I was going to end up pulling my hair out over this guy. He’s driving me crazy. He’s making me go crazy. Half of me is lying here giddy for no reason and half of me wants to get a bow and arrow and point it at his dick and make sure it never works.               

                Lying there, just about to close my eyes my phone rings. I look at the time, it was 9pm. Who the hell is calling me at 9pm at night? Reaching over and getting the phone, I forgot to look at the caller ID,         “Hello” I sounded questionable, “Well well now , I see you are alive, trying to advoid me?” oh my gosh it was Nicolas, what the fuck was he calling me at 9pm at night. Fuck, then I remember where he lives in Califorina, it was 6pm there.

                “ No, I was taking my time getting back to you”   Quickly answering as I put in a smart remark, I can see this guy without really knowing him can get under my skin. I was going to try not to let him but I think he was already winning by the first sentence he spoke.              

                “ Really now, Did you get the flowers I sent you? I hope you liked them” he said in a smirsh way, was not to sure weither to trust him or not. “ Yes I did, thank you Nicolas, that was really sweet. Can I ask, how did you know I was looking for a place to live in Califorina?” I wanted to know, and fast because I could just see myself within  the next few minutes telling him off.

                “ Actually, I was ease droping on you and your friends conversation before your presentation, I was hoping your friend was single but …… Did you get my invation about dinner date to my company event?” he asked slyly. “ Um Yeah I did, but I’d hate you to be seen with a fat girl Nicolas, I would hate to embarrass you in front of all the people you need to impress… are you sure you’d like me to go when you can go get yourself a slut off the steet?” I gave my mind to him, oh yeah I was fighting back, if he was going to be stupid enough to call me at 9pm at night my time he was going to get my fregin piece of mind.     

                For a minute there the phone was dead slient, he knew I was catching him at his own game you could just tell from the tence moment that came over the phone. Waiting those few seconds felt like an hour waiting to hear what smart remark he was going to come up with?

                “ Alex, your pretty, and I’d like you to be my date.” Nicklous said with a touch of not knowing what to say. “ Um Nicklous, you did not answer my question, why would you want to take me, and don’t try oh your pretty on me Nicklous, cause I won’t buy it, remember I do have a friend who wants to kill you after you tried to hit on her” I said slyly.

                At that moment I really did not know what Nick was going to say. He has hit on Dina and now he was trying to get me to go to Califorina. I wanted to scream over the phone Yes YES I’ll go. I’ve been dying to go there again to check out the places to live but the other half of me knew that if I went with Nick I’d be really hurt and it be a pitty date which felt shameful.

                “ Alex, please,” A pause in his voice trying to find the right words to use “ Can you please just come here to Califorina. I’ll put you up at a really nice hotel, I’d offer for you to stay with me, but I know…” I quickly intrupted, knowing by this point I was never got to get my full answer I wanted to get. “ You wanted me to stay with you? Really? Um NO I’d rather stay at a hotel so what ever slut you deside to pick up that night, you can go get an STD from her”

                “So does that mean you will come to Califorina, I’ve already cleared it with your work? They said you had work to do out her anyway and….” Oh my gosh, he really had phoned my work and talked to the HR people, what the hell. I was dying inside, my face RED as my hair, what to say, at this point I really did want to kill him.

                “MR. Niclous, Do you even have a last name?” “ Um Chapmen” As he quickly answered. “ Mr. Chapmen, you want to come to Califorina so you can say sorry to me for calling me fat, be your date, which sounds weird and on top of that you called my work to find out about me?”.

                At this point I was furious, I just had almost no words left, I did want to go, I really did but I just wish it was under better circumstances.

                “Ms. Alex, Call me Nick for short, please say you will accept. I can have everything ready in the morning to be shipped to you and on your desk for tomorrow before you leave work. By the way, you work was so kind to offer up the information about you. Hmmm from what the HR Manager said, she’s never been on a vacation and she needs one” Nicklous said with pride in his voice. For the love of sake, he sounded so proud of himself that he actually did this. I wanted to kill him now more then ever but I was going to handle this maturely.

                “ UM Nick, Fine, I’ll guess I’ll go but just so you know, I want a top hotel, and I’m staying 2 nights so I can turn half of it into a business trip and a new housing oppurtuniy.”

                I just gave in, what was a girl to do, I’ve had enough with his attuite, I really did want to go to Califorina, so I’d have to put up with him and his CEO’s buddies. But I wanted to go to Califorina anyway. I wanted to go look at places and this was a great excuss to get away and I could go talk to the office the company had down there. What I really was not telling anyone even Dina is that a few months ago I was offered a head position there but I turned it down at the time due to no housing.

                The company had been after me for awhile and they kept at me. I had emailed them while I was down there to try to talk but I was with Dina and I did not want her to find out I’d been offered a great job down in califorina.

                “Why thank you miss Alex, I can’t wait for your company, why don’t I call you next weekend before you come down?”