- Text Size +
Nick and Emma were cuddled on the sofa when her phone rang. She laughed when she saw Addie’s picture come up and asked Nick to pause the movie. Once he headed out to the kitchen to get a drink, Emma answered the call.

“Hi Ad……..”

“Did he fix it? Is he a moron?” Addie asked, cutting her off.

Emma started to laugh. “Yes Addie, he fixed it.”

“So he is a moron!”

“I heard that.” Nick yelled, coming back from the kitchen. “People in China heard you!”

“Good!” Addie yelled so loud that Emma had to pull the phone away from her ear. “If you make my best friend cry again, you’d better move to China!”

Nick grabbed the phone out of Emma’s hand.

“Hi Addie. I am a moron, I did fix it and I promise not to make Em cry again.” He paused and smiled at Emma. “In fact, I think she’s happier now.”

“Put her back on the phone.”

Nick handed the phone backed to Emma and kissed her gently.

“Why are you happier now?” Addie demanded when she answered.

"Because…”

“Please tell me you two slept together.”

“Addie!” Emma yelped and turned bright red. “Why would you say that?”

“Because you two have been eyeing each other for a while! It was only a matter of time.”

“She’s got a point.” Nick whispered into Emma’s other ear. He kissed her neck gently and pulled her onto his lap.

“Nick…” Emma whispered as Nick kept kissing her and she tried not to moan into the phone. “Stop..”

“What’s he doing?” Addie demanded.

“Eyeing her again.” Nick said into the phone. “She’s gonna have to call you back.”

Nick grabbed the phone and snapped it closed. After tossing it onto the chair, he laid Emma back onto the couch and straddled her. Kissing her deeply, he started a trail going from her lips down to her neck.

“Nick…” Emma said trying to focus.

“Don’t bother, protesting isn’t going to work.”

Emma realized after a minute he was right and happily gave in.

-------------------------

“Ok.” Emma said with a laugh. “I’m drawing a line. We have to get out of bed.”

“Why?” Nick whined playfully.

“Because I want to do other things with you…..”

“Say it.”

“Say what?”

“You want to do things with….”

“You?” Emma replied with a quizzical look.

“Try again.” Nick said with a grin and leaned on his elbow.

“What am I trying again?”

“You want to do things with….”

Emma blushed when she realized what he was hinting at. She wanted to say it but she just couldn’t.

“I’ll help you out. You want to do things with your …” Nick said again. “It’s got nine letters and starts with a b.”

“Boyfriend.” Emma whispered quietly.

“What?” Nick asked teasing her. “I didn’t hear what you said. You’ll have to say it louder.”

“Boyfriend.”

“What? Still can’t hear you!”

“Boyfriend!” Emma yelled and burst into laughter. “I want to do things with my boyfriend.”

Nick leaned down to kiss her. “See? That wasn’t so hard.”

“Oh yeah? You try it.”

“Girlfriend.” Nick said without hesitation. “I want to spend time with MY girlfriend doing anything she wants as long as she wants to do it with me.”

Emma could see how serious he was when he said it and she felt bad for her delay. She pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

“Your girlfriend would love to stay in bed with you a little longer.”

Nick smiled. “Anything for you.”