- Text Size +
Chapter 10

“ Hey Jenn welcome back.” Eddy said as I came walking into the studio.
“ Hey Eddy, Olivia it’s so great to see you guys.” I said sitting down in the chair and begin looking over the play list and some of the stuff that we were going to talk about on today’s show.
“ I’m so glad that you are back, because now we can gang up on Eddy and the rest of the guys.” Olivia said as she gave Eddy and evil look, and then laughed to show that she was only joking.
“ You are so on.” I said also laughing as I unpeeled by banana.
The produce told us that we had one minute before we had to go on the air.
After the first set of commercials the director tapped on the glass and let us know that we had visitors that were here to see us.
The studio door opened up and Nick and Brian came walking into the room and came over to us.
“ Hey guys so please join us and have lets have some fun.” I said as I motion for Nick and Brian to have a seat next to us and Olivia went to get two extra headphones and microphones.
“ Thanks for letting us join you on such a very short notice.” Nick said as he sat down beside me and Brian sat down between me and Eddy.
“ Man it’s not a problem, I find this an honor to not only have Nick here but you as well Brian, so what are you doing here?” Eddy asked just as the last commercial began to play.
“ Well I’m here to do a little filming for a small movie that Leighanne wrote.” Brian said as the director motion for us that we were about to go back on the air.
“ Oh cool so how can our fans get a copy of this movie when it is done?” Eddy asked as had this funny look come across my face like I need to throw up.
“ We are in the process of putting a website together for the Health Hearts Club and you can either see on the site or buy the DVD.” Brian said as he was all smiles when he began talking about the Club that he and Leighanne put together to help children who are need of heart operations.
“ That is cool, you will have to call us and let us know when the site is up and running, so Nick what are you doing now?” Eddy asked as he turned his attention over to Nick.
“ Well at the moment I’m doing a lot of writing and hopefully come up with some new songs for a new album.” Nick said as he took as sip of the tea that he had been making while Brian was talking about the movie and the site.
“ Wow, so do you know what kind of sound this next album is going to be?” I asked as I took a sip of my tea.
“ I was thinking more to the rock side, but I have put a poll out and asked the fans what sound that they would like to hear from this album.” Nick said as he gave me small smile.
“ I do remember seeing that posted on your site about what kind of sound that you wanted the next album. So what was the out come of the poll?” Eddy asked as he took a sip of his coffee.
“ A lot had agreed with me as to do rock, there were a couple for country, and a few who told me never to rap.” Nick said with a small laugh.
“ Well I would have to agree with rock because there was a B-side song that I loved called Rock Star Baby.” I said giving him a wink and smile.
“ I loved that song too.” Eddy said as he looked over to the director and nodded as the director told us to go into a commercial break.
“ We will be right back with Nick Carter and Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys.” I said just before I hit the button for the commercials.
Twenty minutes and ten questions later both Nick and Brian got up and said goodbye to us before leaving the studio and heading back to my house.
“ Hey Jenn can I ask you something without getting you upset at me.” Olivia asked as we walked down the hallway towards my office.
“ I promise that I won’t get upset with you, so you can ask your question.” I said as we got to the door and I unlocked before opening it up.
“ Well I somewhat notice that you look like you have gained some weight since the accident.” Olivia said as we came into the room and I sat down behind my desk and she sat down on the small couch.
“ Well I might as well tell you, hey Eddy what is it?” I asked as Eddy stuck his head in the office door.
“ Not much here is the play list for tomorrow, so what is it that you were going to tell Olivia, I hope that it isn’t girl stuff.” Eddy said with a face and then a small laugh.
“ Well since you are here too I might as well tell you both, the reason why I have gained the weight, it’s because I’m pregnant.” I said as I saw both their eyes just light up with happiness for me.
“ Oh man Jenn that is so great, so tell me who is the lucky father?” Eddy said as he clapped his hands together and acted like a little school boy.
“ Thanks, but as for who he is that will be between him and me.” I said giving them a stern look as to not push the subject again.
“ Ok we understand that you want to keep this thing private and that’s how it should be. Oh damn I better get going Jeff is picking me up and we are having dinner at that new restaurant on Cannel Street.” Olivia said looking at the clock and realizing that she had to get going because of a dinner date she has with her husband.
“ Yeah I need to get going also I have to get stuff from the grocery store and feed Mr. Muffins.” Eddy said as he turned and headed out the door.
I got up and picked up the small bag that I had sitting by the desk. Going to the door I made sure that I had my keys before pushing the lock button on the door and shutting it behind as I left the room.
Walking out the building I saw a white SUV parked by the curb, walking over to it the window opened and I saw a very handsome guy sitting in the driver’s seat.
“ Hey there you need a lift?” Nick said as he pushed the glasses down a little bit from his nose so that way he look over the rims.
“ Sure if you are going my way.” I said as I opened the door and got into the SUV.
Nick pulled away from the curb and began heading towards Clearwater to a restaurant where we had a very quiet dinner for two.