- Text Size +
Chapter 13

“ I hope that you have a great weekend Jenn.” Olivia said as she saw me gathering up my stuff and the small suite case that was sitting behind the desk.
“ Thanks and I’ll see you and Eddy in two weeks, and I hope that you have a great weekend too.” I said as I was heading for the door.
“ Thanks, oh that’s right I forgot that you are going on vacation for the next two weeks, well have fun where ever you are going.” Olivia said as we walked down the hallway and to the front door.
“ Tell Eddy to behave himself while I’m gone, and who knows I may come back all nice and tan.” I said as we headed out the door and to our cars.
“ That’s so cool, and I will have to beat him up some if he gets out of hand. Where are you going if you don’t mind me asking.” Olivia asked as we got to our cars, which was right next to each other.
“ I’m going down to the Keys, for a few days but after there I have no clue, it all depends on Nick.” I said giving her a mischievous smile.
“ Oh I see, man I can’t believe that you are dating him, but I’m very glad that you have found someone who really loves you, and I can tell how much he loves you because it shows in his eyes not only when he talks about you but when he looks at you.” Olivia said as she gave me a sisterly smile and then she got into her car.
I got into the car and buckled up and started the car up and then turn on my blue tooth so that way I could use my phone while I began heading out of the parking lot.
“ Hello?” Nick said as he reached over the edge of the tub and answered his phone.
“ Hey sweetie I was just letting you know that I’m leaving the meeting and I will there in about a couple of hours.” I said as I got on Highway 1 that headed down to the Keys.
“ Hey, I bet you are so glad that the meeting is over, I’m so glad that your boss let you and Olivia go to Miami instead of someone else.” Nick said as hit the faucet with his foot to shut off the water that was flowing into the tub.
“ Yeah I was happy that he let me come, I guess when I asked him for my vacation and told him when I wanted to go and where I was thinking about going that made up his mind as to let me come here.” I said coming to a red light and coming to a stop.
“ Well that will give me a little time to think about what we are going to have for dinner, but that depends on what you want?” he said as he opened the bottle of beer that was sitting on the edge of the tub.
“ Oh ok, what I’m craving is a home made hamburger and French fries. But if you have something else in mind then that’s fine too, it’s what ever you want too.” I said as I began to move as the light turned green, and I saw the golden arches of McDonalds and I had to stop there and get a large vanilla shake.
“ Ok I’ll think of something, hey I have another call and I’ll see you in a couple of hours then, I love you Jenny.” Nick said as his phone beeped again to let him know there was another call coming through.
“ Ok I’ll see you in a couple of hours then, and I love you too Nick.” I said hanging up my phone and pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant, seeing there was two long lines for the drive thru I went around the building and found a parking space and pulled into it.
Getting out of the car I heading for the building I looked to my left to make sure that the person at the drive thru wasn’t moving. Walking into the restaurant and got into the small line that was in front of the counter.
“ Hello and welcome to McDonalds and how can I help you?” the guy said as I stepped up to the counter.
“ Um… yes I would like to have a large Vanilla shake please.” I said as gave the guy my order.
“ Ok that was one large shake, would you like anything else with that?” the guy asked as he looked at me and gave me a smile.
“ That will be all thanks.” I said giving him a small smile.
He came back to me with my shake and I gave him the money and then I headed over to the small area that had the straws, caps and napkins. I grabbed a hand full of the napkins began walking out of the building and back to my car.
Getting back into the car I buckled up and started the car again and began to head down to the Keys.
Two hours later I was pulling up into the drive way and parking next to Nick’s car. I got out of the car and walked up the small walkway and to the front door, but before I could open the door it swung open and there stood Nick with a single rose in his hand.
“ Hey Jenny it’s so great to see you baby.” He said as he stepped back some and let me enter the house.
“ Hey Nick and it’s so great to see you too, I missed you so very much.” I said as he shut the door and I turned around and he pulled me into his arms.
“ I missed you so much too, and I’m so glad that we can take a couple of weeks off of what we have been doing and spend some quiet time together.” He said as he just stood there looking down at me and just holding me close to his body.
“ I know what you mean, so how are things going with the album, and where are you guys going to be at the next time you are in the studio?” I asked as I put my arms around his neck as I felt him slide his hands down my back and to my butt, and he began moving me closer to him so that way I could feel him getting hard.
“ I’m not sure at the moment when we are going back into the studio. Man I need you baby girl.” He said as he lowed his head and our lips came together.
“ I want you to Nick, please make love to me.” I said as he lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom, where he made love to for the first time since that night in Las Vegas.
Two hours later I was laying there snuggled up to Nick and just listening to him breathing as he slept.
“ Hey there.” Nick said very sleepy as he looked down at me.
“ Hey there yourself.” I said as I snuggled closer to him.
“ I have been thinking a lot about our marriage.” Nick said as he pulled the covers up over us.
“ Um… ok, and what have you been thinking about?” I asked praying that what he wanted to say is what I want, and that is for us to come clean about us.
“ I think it’s time to let everyone know the whole truth about us, because you are starting to show, and we can’t keep it quiet for very long. And I want everyone to know that how much I love you.” He said as he move to his side a little bit so that way he was looking straight in my eyes, and he reached over and moved the small piece of hair that had fallen in my face.
“ You know what I too have been thinking the same thing, I want everyone to know how much that I love you too, and I want everyone to know too.” I said as I felt him move his right arm go around me and pulled me close to him and I could tell that he was getting hard again.
“ I want to be with you every night and I want to have a real marriage, I want you in my bed.” Was all he said as he slowly entered me and began making slow love to me.
Three hours later we got up and dressed and Nick drove us over to Key West where we had dinner at Rick’s and then just walked around the city and he even took me over to the marker that let everyone know that Key West is the most Southern part of the USA. I even took his picture.
We found our way to a place called the Pier, it was a place where you can get drinks and have a seat on the pier and you can see the boats come in from the ocean.
“ Um… sir excuse me but could you take a picture of me and my husband please.” I asked an elderly gentleman as he and his wife came up next to us.
“ Sure what a nice couple you two make. I’m Jerry and this is my wife Linda.” The guy said as he came over to us and took the camera from us.
“ Thank you I’m Jenny and this my husband Nick.” I said as I introduced us to the couple.
“ So how long have you two been married?” Linda asked she took a seat next to me.
“ We have been married for four months now.” Nick said as he sat down on the stool next to me and put his arms around just before Jerry took our picture and it was at the perfect timing too because the sun had just started to set so there was beautiful colors of red and orange of the sky.
“ Oh Newlyweds let me get you guys a drink then.” Jerry said as he motion for a waiter to come over.
“ Thanks but not necessary, so how long have you and your wife been married?” I asked as the waiter came up to us.
“ Well this weekend will be our 50th wedding anniversary, I would like to have two rum and cokes and what ever these two people want.” Jerry said as he nodded over to Nick and I.
“ Wow I hope that we have a 50th wedding anniversary, I’m I would like to have just sprite please.” I said as I gave the waiter my order and Nick asked for just a plain coke to drink because he knew that he had to drive us home.
“ We are renewing our vows tomorrow and we will have our eight kids, and four grand children, along with few friends to be our witness this time.” Linda said as she looked up to Jerry and you could just see love shining in her eyes as she looked at her husband.
“ Wow, we learned that we are going to have a baby.” Nick said as the waiter came back with our drinks.
We sat there with the couple for and hour after sun set, we learned that they are from Georgia and Jerry worked on the Railroad and Linda was a fourth grade teacher. And all their kids live in Georgia too, and we also learned that were friends with Leighanne’s parents the Wallace’s.
We said goodnight to the couple and headed back to the car, once in the car Nick drove us back to the house, where we got undress and made love to each other before falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.