- Text Size +
Chapter 20

“ Good morning Tampa Bay, this morning I have received some shocking news, that has to do with a member of a boy band.” Eddie said as we came one the air.
“ Good morning Tampa, and what news is that Eddie.” I said knowing what news he did get, because both Nick and I told him about twenty-five minutes ago.
“ Well that is something that you will just have to wait and see. You all know that today is Jenny’s last day with us and I just want to say I’m going to miss you dearly.” Eddie said as he gave a warm smile that showed he meant what he said.
“ Well thank you Eddie, but you do know that I will be coming back right.” I said letting him know that I wasn’t going to be gone forever.
“ Yes I know, and it time to see how things are going on outside with traffic with Olivia.” Eddie said as we switched over to traffic.
Nick came in and took his seat between me and Eddie as he handed me my tea and burrito.
After twenty minutes of news, weather, traffic, a few commercials and songs we finally came back to the good stuff.
“ Good morning Tampa and if you missed it in the beginning of the show Eddie here said that he as some shocking news to tell us today, so what is it oh wise one.” I said as I made a bowing motion.
“ Ha-ha very funny, well there seems to have been some speculation about Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys, well it seems that a few days ago not only was spotting shopping with you Jenny, but there seems to be a wedding band on his finger too.” Eddie said as he looked over to both Nick and I.
“ Oh yeah that picture, I saw it a couple days ago, um… well let’s here straight from Nick himself, welcome in the studio Nick Carter.” I said as turned and looked at him.
“ Morning Tampa, and well it seems that both Jenny and I do have something to say, and yes all speculation us are true, Jennifer and I are married and have been for awhile now, you can say that we wanted to keep everything quiet and have a normal marriage like anyone else.” Nick said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss.
“ Ahh that’s so sweet, you know I had a feeling that you two were seeing each other when, I saw him pick you up from here a few times.” Olivia said with a huge smile on her face as she gave thumbs up.
“ Well and that’s not all either, you know that Jenny is going to have a baby in couple of months, but I’m here to tell everyone that we have learned a few days ago that we are going to have twins.” Nick said as he almost jumped out of his seat with joy as to let the news out.
“ Oh my twins, that’s so wonderful, now that explains why you have to leave early. I was thinking when you both told me that earlier I didn’t understand why, because Susan worked almost to the time Hailey was born.” Eddie said as he mention both his wife and daughter.
“ Yeah there are times women can do that, but you know that Wednesday I was having those pains, and I went to the emergency room later that night, because I had started contracting. And it was my doctor he told me that I had to go on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy.” I said taking a sip of my tea that Nick made for me.
“ Oh man I’m sorry to hear that, so that’s why you were not here Thursday?” Olivia said as she looked up from her computer scene as read there was and accident.
“ Yeah, and that right and I had to announce that I was leaving for a little while, well that is the reason why due to the twins.” I said before taking a bite of burrito.
We spent the last three hours having a great time just talking about other stuff, playing music, games and even Nick got to play DJ for a bit.
After my time on the radio was up we said goodbye to everyone, but little did I know that they had a surprise lunch party for me at one of my favorite sea food restaurants.
After the party Nick and I went home and spent a peaceful and relaxing day at home just sitting by the pool watching the cruise ships and tankers come in with their cargo, and passengers sail into the bay, and as it got later we just sat back and watched a beautiful sunset over Tampa Bay.

The End
10-22-2012