- Text Size +
Chapter 10

“ You ready to see how an album is done.” Nick said as he came into the house.
“ Yeah I’m ready and thank you for letting me come with you today.” I said as I grabbed my bag and we both headed out the door.
We walked down the path way to Nick’s car. He walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me.
“ Thanks.” I said as got into the car.
“ Your welcome.” Nick said as he shut the door and headed over to the driver’s side and getting into the car.
“ Do you have any plans for tomorrow night?” I asked as Nick pulled out of the drive way and we began heading for the studio.
“ No not really why do you ask?” he asked as he stopped at the stop sign and waited to pull onto the main road.
“ Well I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me.” I asked just as he pulled onto the main road and we headed down the road.
“ Sure that sounds great.” He said as we came to the first red light.
“ Ok um… dinner is at six.” I said as we started moving again.
“ Ok that sounds great, is there anything you want me to bring for dinner?” he asked as we pulled onto the highway.
“ Um not really, only if you want to bring something to drink.” I said hoping that he would like to bring wine or even beer.
“ Ok would you like beer or wine?” he asked.
“ Um… you can pick I like both.” I said.
“ Ok then I’ll think of something.” He said as he turned my way and gave me a smile.
Twenty minutes later we were pulling into the drive way of the house that is used as a recording studio.
“ Nick he bro and how are you doing today.” Howie said as we walked into the room.
“ Hey Howie, I’m doing great, this is my friend Gillian, Gillian this is Howie.” Nick said as he introduced us.
“ Hey again Gillian, it’s good to see you away from the hospital.” Howie said as he gave me a hug.
“ Thanks and it’s great to see you too, hey Leigh it’s great to see you again.” I said as I saw Leigh walk into the room with Brian’s girlfriend Leighanne.
“ Gillian it’s great to see you too, Leighanne this is Gillian, she was Nick’s night nurse when he was in the hospital.” Leigh said as she introduced us.
“ Hello, it’s nice to meet you.” Leighanne said as she came over and shook my hand.
The others came in and we said hello to each other and I got a huge surprise just as I sat down on the couch.
“ Gillian hey.” Lindsey said as she came into the room.
“ Lindsey hey what are you doing here?” I asked as she came over to me and gave me a hug before sitting down beside on the couch.
“ I’m here with my boyfriend.” Lindsey said just as AJ came over to us and he bent down and gave her a kiss.
“ AJ is your boyfriend cool. And believe me I’m not going to say anything to anyone.” I said as I gave the couple a huge smile.
“ Thanks, there is someone else here that you will know too.” Lindsey said just as Jennette came into the room with Kevin.
“ Gillian hey what are you doing here?” Jennette asked as she came over to us.
“ I’m here to see the guys record some songs, I thought you two worked the day shifts?” I said as noticed that both of them were here.
“ We do work the day shift but I’m called tonight so I can be here until lunch time then I need to get home and rest just in case I have to go in.” Lindsey said as we watched the guys go into the recording booth.
“ Oh and you?” I asked Jennette.
“ I was lucky enough to get the weekend off, and you?” Jennette asked as the producer and engineer came into the room and took their places behind the sound board.
“ I’m on vacation.” I said as the guys’ manager came in and then they began recording.
It was around twelve when we broke for lunch, so Nick and I headed over to Chili’s while everybody went other places. We returned back to the studio while the guys recorded for about two more hours before calling it day.
Nick took me home and we order pizza and sat back and watched a couple of movies until mid-night when Nick said goodnight and left.
I headed upstairs got undress and climbed into bed and fell sound asleep.