- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I just wanted to thank the people who have reviewed and I hope you continue to read and enjoy.
Chapter 2

His head was killing him, it felt like there was a man inside it beating a steady rhythm on his skull. He tried to move his hands so he could rub his eyes but something was preventing his arms from moving, he tried again and could feel something holding them in place. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to see where he was, the room was so dark he couldn't see two feet in front of him. He knew he was sitting on the floor, and it wass cold, probably concrete. But how did he get there, he was trying to remember, the last thing he could remember was walking into his hotel room after the concert. But how did he get here. Suddenly he heard a noise and saw a light start to make its way across the room as a door was opened across the way.

"Good morning sleepyhead," a male voice said as he stepped into the room and turned on a light, causing him to close his eyes from the brightness. "I'm glad to see you awake finally, I was worried I might have hurt you more than I had planned." He said as he made his way over to him. The guy kneeled down next to Nick and started to run his finger down his cheek. "You see I have been waiting for this day forever and I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't have done what I wanted."

"What do you want with me?" He asked as he moved his face away from the man.

"While you see Nickholas I want you," he said as he grabbed Nick's chin and forced him to look at him. "And I will have you all to myself." The guy pulled a syringe out of his pocket and grabbed on to Nick's arm. "You will be begging for me when I am done with you."

"What the hell is that shit," Nick yelled as he tried to move away from the needle.

"Now don't make this hard on me, just let me give this to you and I will leave you alone for a little bit," he said as he pinned Nick's arm against the wall and staarted to slide the needle into the inside of his wrist. "See that wasn't so bad was it."

"Fuck you," Nick spat out as the guy stood up and walked towards the door.

"Now I will be back in a little bit, enjoy the ride you are about to go on," he said as he opened the door and walked out.

***

"Mike I think we have to call and notify the rest of the guys about this, they can decide what they want to do, but right now he is missing and we don't know where he is," Lon said as he sat in the hotel lobby.

"Okay I will call Kevin and see what he wants to do, that boy better not randomly show up at home later today, cause I might fly there and kill him," he said as he started to scroll through his contacts and find Kevin Richardson's phone number.

"Hello."

"Hey Kevin it's Mike."

"Hey Mike what's going on?"

"We have a situation here, remember this morning when you guys were headed out and you had asked about Nick?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We haven't been able to locate him. We have called all of the airlines, car rental places, Lauren, everything and no sign of him."

"So Nick is missing?"

"Yes, we don't know what you want us to do, we are still here at the hotel in Houston."

"Okay, I don't know if we should file a missing person's report or if we should wait. I mean he has dissapeared like this before so he might appear suddenly at home. But usually we can find some clue as to where he has gone. You know what I am going to call the police deppartment and see what they think. Why don't you guys head on home, there is no reason for you guys to stay there, and I will deal with this from here."

"Are you sure, we can stay here and help look for him here."

"There isn't really anything you can do at this point, so go home. If I need something I will call you," Kevin said as he turned on his IPad and opened up safari. "I am already looking up the number for the Houston Police so don't worry I will get this figured out."

"Okay call if you need anything."

"I will, bye." Kevin hung his phone up and started to search for the number for missing persons. Kevin picked back up his phone, and hit a number on his contacts list.

"Hey Kev what's up?"

"Brian have you heard from Nick at all?"

"No, I know Lon and Mike where looking for him, they didn't find him did they?"

"No they didn't find him, I am getting a little worried, do you think I should call the police or should I wait till tomorrow and see if he shows up?"

"I don't know man, usually we would have found him by now, but I don't want to jump the gun and have him show up and the media jump all over it."

"Okay I am going to wait till tomorrow morning to call the police, is there anyone that you think we should call?"

"Did they call Lauren?"

"Yeah and she hadn't heard from him, they called all of the airlines and the car rental places."

"Maybe we should call the police then," Brian said getting more and more nervous as the conversation continued.

"I am going to call AJ and Howie and see if he called either of them, and call Lauren again and see if she heard from him before I call the police. Call me if you hear anything from him."

"I will, talk to you later." Kevin hung his phone up and scrolled through his contacts finding Howie's number.

"Hey Kev what's up?" Howie asked answering the phone.

"Howie have you heard from Nick at all?"

"No why?"

"No one can find him, he never got on his flight this morning."

"What did Lon say?"

"Lon and Mike have been calling everyone they can think of him trying to find him but they haven't had any luck. If you can think of anyone to call please let me know, I am going to try calling AJ."

"Okay Kevin, keep me updated. I bet he will show up in the morning with some crazy tale about how he got home."

"I hope so D." Kevin immediately hung up his phone and looked up AJ's number.

"AJ."

"AJ please tell me you have heard from Nick."

"Sorry man I haven't, why?"

"He has dissapeared."

"Ahh, he will show up don't worry man."

"I hope you are right, call me if you hear from him okay."

"Will do."