- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 110

 

Hanna Jo

 

We walk into the restaurant Denise picked for dinner. After our trip to the spa, I feel like a new woman. I smooth down my lavender dress and follow AJ to our table. We follow Denise into a private room. To everyone’s surprise all of the others guys are sitting at the table.

“Surprise!” Denise exclaims. All of the guys stand up. “I thought a small engagement party was in order.”

“Mom, thank you.” AJ reaches over and gives his mom a quick kiss.

Denise has been so good to us. She is everything I would want in a mother. This afternoon, Jessi and I had a great conversation with her. I love AJ, but I’m glad that Denise will be part of my life. I feel closer to her than my own mother.

“Thank you Denise.”

“You’re welcome. I’d do anything for my family.”

Everyone starts mingling. I stand back watching. It makes my heart swell that I finally have a group of people to call my family. A tap on my shoulder pulls me away from my thoughts. Slowly, I turn around.

“Congrats Hanna! I’m happy for you and AJ.” Brian pulls me in for a hug.

“Thank you Brian. “

“You’re going to make a beautiful bride.”

“Oh, stop it. You’re making me blush.” I giggle and push him away.

“Seriously, I haven’t seen AJ this happy in…well…never. You bring out another side of him.”

The tears fall freely down my face. I can’t help it. With the pregnancy, my parents and the wedding my emotions are out of whack. I start to wipe my eyes, knowing I’m smudging my mascara.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry.” Brian says softly.

“What you said was beautiful.” I sniffle. “Your words mean a lot to me. I never thought I’d find love. Sometimes I feel like I’m in a dream.”

“It’s definitely real, Hanna. Your love is going to continue to grow through the years. Never doubt the love you and AJ share. Now go, wipe those eyes.”

I kiss Brian on the cheek and quickly make my way to the restroom. My face is a mess and I don’t want anyone to see. When I enter the bathroom it’s empty. I look in the mirror. My mascara is smudged. I grab a paper towel and wet it to dab my eyes.

“Han, are you okay?” AJ is standing behind me, looking worried. Slowly, I turn around. I smile at the love of my life. Reaching up, I press a kiss to his lips.

“I’m the happiest woman alive.” My grin gets bigger.

“I was worried when I saw you rush to the bathroom.” He says tenderly. His hand caresses my face.

“Brian said some sweet things and I couldn’t hold back the tears.”  I lean my body against AJ’s. “You know what would make me happy?”

“What is that?” He looks intrigued.

“Well.” I start getting shy, but I decide it’s time to be bold. “I want…you…inside…me.”

AJ groans as I feel his erection against my body. “Are you sure, Banana? We’re in public.”

“Big Mac, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. I need you now.”

AJ grabs my hand and pulls us into a stall. He locks the door. “This is such a turn on, baby. I never thought you’d be into this.” His smile is a mile wide.

“You never know about me, Alex. I plan on keeping you in suspense for the next sixty years or so.”

AJ’s mouth is on mine, as I unbuckle his pants. His mouth moves to my neck. He sucks slowly right below my ear. I can feel myself start to lose control. AJ’s hand moves under my dress and moves my panties to the side. He places a finger inside me. As I start to moan, AJ places his lips against mine to muffle the sound. I push down his pants and he springs to attention. “Hanna, you’re so wet and beautiful.”

“Alex, I need you in me.” I squeal.

He follows my command and thrusts into me. We are caught up in the moment. The thrill of having sex in public is intoxicating.  AJ’s mouth shields mine every time I start to get loud. The squeak from the door opening causes us to stop. We stare at each other as we hear the clicking of heels on the tile floor. It stops in front of the sinks across from our stall.

AJ covers my mouth with his hand. He knows I’m going to burst out laughing. I don’t know why I find it so funny, but I do. Hopefully, whoever it is doesn’t realize that we are having sex in the restroom.

The water stops. We wait for the person to walk out. It seems like forever. I just want to finish what we started. Finally, we hear the person walking toward the door.

“Alex, you two need to get back to dinner.” Denise says before walking out.

“Oh my gosh!” I start laughing hysterically. “I can’t believe your mom knew it was us.”

“Fuck, that’s embarrassing.” AJ grunts.

“Like she’s never caught you before.” I quip.

“Not that I know of. I was pretty sneaky.”

“I doubt that. I’ll be sure to ask her.” I laugh.

Ten minutes later, AJ and I make our way back to dinner. Everyone is seated. Jessi looks at me with a hint of amusement. I smile at her and take my seat next to AJ.

“I would like to propose a toast.” Kevin stands up. “I’m proud of my younger brothers. You’ve both grown up to become upstanding men. Men that women want to marry. I look forward to getting to know Hanna and Jessi better. You both must be amazing women to deal with their shenanigans.  Congrats to all of you on your nuptials. Jessi and Hanna welcome to the family.”

We all enjoy Kevin’s speech. It’s heartwarming to see how proud he is of AJ and Nick.  My family might have been a disappointment, but I know that I was gaining a family that truly cared about one another. This is what happiness felt like.