- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 21

 

Jessi

 

The concert was amazing.  Much better than last night. But, then again, Nick and I were looking at each other from a totally different point of view.  Did I tell you he could kiss?  Holy buckets, the boy’s got talent with those lips!

 

Near the end of the show, Nick managed to reach down and grab my hand, pressing a piece of paper into it.  My eyes lock with his and he winks, licking his lips before moving on to finish the show.  When they leave the stage and the lights go up, Hanna Jo sees me opening the note he gave me. “What is it?”

 

I smile brightly.  “It’s our marching orders. We are to be at the after party or else.  It’s signed Professor McLean and Mr. Bubble.” I look at her, seeing her blush. “Professor McLean?”

 

She laughs, but turns redder.  “Umm, well, those lessons…”

 

I giggle.  “Never mind.”

 

We make our way out of the arena.  “What’s with Mr. Bubble?”

 

I laugh, my whole body tingling at the thought of sharing a bath with Nick.  “Well, Ho Jo, I told Nick we were in Europe specifically to meet him and AJ.” She gasps. I just nod and continue.  “I told him I’ve had fantasies…he says I can share them with him tonight.” At her confused look, I say, “In a hot bubble bath.”

 

She blushes and squeals.  “JESSI!”

 

I laugh and hug her. “Come on Hanna Jo. Let’s go party!”

 

           

When we get to the club, it’s loud and it’s fun.  We weave our way through the crowd, stopping at the bar. I order a couple of shots and Hanna Jo has a white wine spritzer.  I know Nick is going to spin some records tonight, so we move closer to the DJ booth.  I plan on being close by for all the action.

 

I grab a passing waitress and order another shot and a beer.  Hanna Jo grabs my arm. “Jess, don’t you think you need to slow down?”

 

I’m feeling pretty good and she’s probably right.  “OK, after this one, I won’t order anymore shots, ok?”

 

She nods.  “I’m sorry, but…well…”

 

I laugh, leaning heavily on the railing around the DJ booth.  “I get it, Ho JO, don’t sweat it.”

 

I’m half way through my beer when the boys arrive.  Nick spies us and wanders over, grabbing my beer and chugging down what’s left of it. I make a face at him and stick out my tongue.  He leans down, hugging me, and yells in my ear, “I have plans for that tongue!”

 

I squeal in delight.  The rest of the night seems to pass quickly.  I ordered another beer, which of course Nick managed to drink half of.  Around 2 am I’m on the dance floor with Hanna Jo.  Everyone is kind of just moving in time with the music when someone guides me off the floor.  Thinking its Hanna Jo, I follow along, feeling a good buzz from the alcohol. 

 

When we get to a darkened hallway, I find I’m standing face to face with Donnie Wahlberg.  Well, face to chest.  I look up and say, “What do you want?”

 

He smiles and my knees wobble.  “Guess.”  He leans down, covering my lips with his.  His hands are on my back, pressing my body against his as he explores my mouth.  For a split second, I get lost in the moment. It’s nice.  But not like when Nick kisses me.  I manage to push back and whisper, “What are you doing?”

 

He smirks.  “Taking a walk down memory lane. You sure are a good kisser, Jessi.”

 

I smile at him, gently pushing away.  “Well…you were a better kisser eleven years ago.”  I turn and run, knowing he’s behind me. 

 

I make it to the DJ booth just as he catches up. “We still need to talk, Jessi.”

 

I can see my comment made him mad. “Donnie, look. I’m over it, ok?  Over my crush, over my little heartache.  I’m a woman now with different tastes. Can’t you let it go?”

 

He snorts. “Not hardly. I’m gonna have you, one way or another. I know you still want me. You just have this fascination with Carter clouding your judgment.”

 

Nick walks over. “What’s going on?”

 

I smile at him. “Donnie thinks you’re clouding my judgment when it comes to him.”

 

He laughs. “Good. Buzz off Donnie. She’s my girl.”

 

Nick walks away.  Donnie leans down next to my ear and says, “For now.”  Before he walks away, he squeezes my ass, running his hand down between my legs. Even through my jeans, it feels good, much to my chagrin. “Save some for me.”

 

He’s gone before I can respond. Hanna Jo walks up.  “What’s wrong?”

 

I look at her. “Donnie’s being his usual cocky self.”

 

She eyes me closely. “But?”

 

I look at Donnie’s retreating form. “But it felt good when he touched me.”  I shake my head quickly. “What’s wrong with me?”

 

She presses the back of her hand to my forehead. “You’ve had too much to drink. Let’s go get some air.”

 

Before we can walk away, Nick and AJ walk up. AJ grabs Hanna Jo.  “Come on, Miss Rogers. School is in session once again.”

 

I laugh as she blushes. I hug her neck, looking up at AJ. “Take care of her or I’ll kick your ass.”

 

He laughs and kisses my cheek.  “No worries, I’ll be good.”

 

As they walk away, I fall against Nick.  He grabs me. “You ok?”

 

I nod. “Just a little dizzy. It’s warm in here.”

           

He holds me up. “Come on, let’s go. AJ’s taking Hanna Jo back to our hotel. Where are you staying?” I must look confused.  He says, “Where’s your key?”

 

I reach in my pocket and pull out my key card. He takes it and leads me out the door to a waiting car with a driver.  “Drury Court Hotel,” he tells the driver, after we get in.

 

I lift my head from his shoulder and say, “Hey, we’re staying there too.”

 

He laughs. “Jessi, Darling, you are wasted! How much did you drink?”

 

I shrug, snuggling against him. He holds me close and I feel…good. Suddenly, I start giggling. “What’s so funny?” he asks.

 

I curl up, snaking my arm around his waist. “Just thinking about what we did to get to Europe. We were so BAD.”

 

He chuckles. “How bad could you be? What did you do?”

 

I just giggle. “Do you like Cat Woman, Nick?”

 

He laughs, shaking his head. “Girl, you are bombed.  How am I supposed to have fun with you?”

 

I snuggle against him, squirming until I’m on his lap. Pressing my face into his neck, I whisper, “You can do anything you want to with me.”

 

He slides his hand to my neck and pushes me back enough to cover my lips with his.  MMM even with a buzz on, he makes me tingle.  He nips at my lower lip, pulling back enough to whisper, “Has anyone ever told you that you’re an amazing kisser?”

 

I sigh and whisper, “Never.”

 

He holds me close and we continue to kiss until the car stops at the hotel. When we get out, he has to hold me up.  I start giggling again.  “My legs don’t work.”

 

He chuckles. “Come on, Beautiful. Let’s get you to bed.”

 

He swings me up into his arms.  “Bed?  I want my bubble bath with you. I’m supposed to tell you all the things I want to do with you.”

 

He glances around the lobby. Apparently I’m talking rather loudly.  He says, “Jessi, you need to be a little quieter, ok?”

 

I nod and whisper loudly, “I’ll try.  If I get to loud just shove a pillow over my face, ok?”

 

He laughs and shakes his head.  Why is he laughing at me?  I’m totally serious. I don’t know if I’m loud in bed or not.  I hope I’m not. Oh wait, we’re gonna take that bubble bath first. I close my eyes as the elevator starts moving.  I don’t feel so good now.

 

 

It’s dark when I open my eyes.  I turn my head.  The clock says 4:30.  I’m on my back. Nick is beside me, his arm across my stomach.  I move a little and he snuggles closer to me.  I’m still dressed. Is he? What happened? DAMN!

 

I close my eyes, trying to remember how we got back to the hotel.  Everything is a blur after we got to the bar.  SHIT, I got hammered.  How can I be so stupid?

 

I have a sudden urge to pee.  I extricate myself from Nick’s arms reluctantly and make my way to the bathroom.  When I flip the light on, I groan. The light seems brighter than normal.  From the bedroom, I hear Nick call out, “Jessi, you ok?”

I stare at myself in the mirror and yell back, “Yeah, fine. Sorry I woke you.”  I know I drank a lot, but I’ve never been one to suffer the bad after-effects.  Guess I’m lucky that way. But for the life of me, I can’t figure out how we got back to the hotel. 

 

After I finish and wash my hands, I open the door.  Nick is standing there in his jeans, no shirt, waiting on me. “You sure you’re ok?”

 

I nod, grimacing. “Yeah. I’m sorry.”

 

He looks puzzled. “For what?”

 

I sigh.  “It doesn’t take a lot for me to get drunk.  I should have known better and not had the shots last night.”

 

He gives me a sympathetic smile. “Are you really hung over?”

 

I shake my head. “Nah.  I didn’t drink that much.  Just a little fuzzy on how we got here.  Alcohol just makes me sleepy and it doesn’t take a lot to put my lights out.”

 

He laughs. “Well, I did make you take aspirin before we went to sleep.”

 

I smile at him. “Thanks. So how did we get here?”

 

He pulls me back to the bed and sits down, pulling me between his legs. “I had a car.  You gave me your room key.”

 

I see the twinkle in his eye and I groan. “What did I do?”

 

He laughs. “Nothing.  Just some things you said didn’t make sense.”

 

I know I look worried. “What things?”

 

He shrugs. “You said something about you did something bad to get to Europe. Then you mentioned Cat Woman.”  I know I look like a deer caught in headlights. “Wanna tell me what it’s all about?”

 

On the inside I’m petrified.  If he finds out what REALLY happened, then what will he think of me? Finally, I manage to say, “Umm, I’d rather not, if you don’t mind.”

 

He laughs. “Pity. I’d love to see you as Cat Woman.”  When I blush, he says, “Hey, don’t worry about it. Not a big deal. All I care about is you’re here.”

 

I play with the hair on the nape of his neck.  “Yeah, you’re here too.”

 

He grins, squeezing me tighter. “What are you thinking Jessi?”

 

I smile, hopefully seductively. “I’d love a bubble bath.”

 

His eyes crinkle up as he slowly starts to smirk at me. “You sure you’re up for it?”

 

I pull my knee up and rub his crotch with it. “Are you?”

 

He tightens his arms around me and stands.  I giggle as he walks into the bathroom, sitting me down on the vanity.  I watch fascinated as he turns on the water, setting the temperature to run the perfect bath.  Turning to me, he steps closer and asks quietly, “Do you need the bubbles?”

 

I wind my arms around his neck. “Well, you signed my note Mr. Bubble. I think this is all the bubbles I’ll need.”

 

He captures my lips gently, coaxing them apart as he gently undresses me.  When I feel the cool air on my skin as my blouse falls away, I shiver.  He presses me against his bare chest, moving his lips to my ear whispering, “I’m not gonna hurt you.”

 

I sigh, kissing his shoulder, moving my lips down to his chest.  His breath hisses through his teeth as I slowly circle his nipple with my tongue.  I feel his hand in my hair. I tilt my head back to look at him.  His gaze is hot…his breath fans my face as he whispers, “We’re not gonna make it in the tub at this rate.”

 

He undresses us both.  My body is flush with both excitement and shyness.  He pulls me against his rock hard body and lifts me up.  Climbing into the tub, he situates us so that I’m sitting between his legs, leaning back against his chest.  I feel his hard on pressing against my back.  God he’s hard.  He brings his hands around my body, rubbing my breasts gently. My nipples pucker under his touch.  He nibbles on my neck before whispering, “Now…you mentioned fantasies?”

 

My breath catches in my throat.  The first thing I think of to say is, “I fantasized about your fingers…how long they are.”

 

He chuckles. “Like things long, do you?” When I moan, he shushes me. “Shh, let’s do this slow and easy Jessi. Where did you want my fingers in your fantasies?”

 

Breathlessly, I whisper, “Everywhere.”

 

He bites my neck, gently sucking on the skin as one of his hands slowly slides down my body.  The other tweaks one of my nipples.  “Here?” he asks.  I whimper, arching my back to press my breast more firmly into his hand. The other slides between my legs and slowly between my womanly lips. “Or here?” I bite my lip to stifle the scream welling up in my throat as my body thrusts against his hand.  He groans in my ear. “Easy girl.  We aren’t going to rush this.”

 

My hands slide over his.  When my fingers joins his between my legs, he thrusts his deeper inside me.  “Oh God YES!” I wail. He gets me off this way. Quickly. My whole body convulses when I climax. I hear him breathing hard in my ear and I whimper, “Nick!”

 

He moves his hand up to my hair and tilts my head back, turning me till his lips cover mine urgently.  I whimper under the savagery of his mouth.  I manage to twist in his arms, moving to straddle his body.  As I’m guiding him inside me, he rips his lips away. “Condom?”

 

I lick his lower lip, coaxing his tongue out to play. “I’m on the pill.”

 

He grabs my hips, urging me down as our tongues dance a mating dance of their own. When I’m impaled on his body, my hands grip his shoulders. He pulls back and we stare into each others’ eyes. “Am I hurting you?” he asks quietly, urgently.

 

I shake my head no, biting my lip. “God no!” I moan as he starts moving me on his body. In all my fantasies, it NEVER felt this good. Even when I masturbate with a dildo, it feels nowhere NEAR as good as what Nick is doing to me.

 

When I feel my climax is close, I stop, staring into his eyes.  He begs and pleads with me to keep going.  I grab his head and suck on his lips.  When I can’t stand it anymore, I start moving again.  I revel in how he makes me feel. How our bodies’ find their own rhythm and move as one.

 

By the time we both reach our climax, the water is cold.  I don’t even feel it.  I collapse on his chest, kissing it gently as he strokes my back. We both gasp for air as our bodies slowly relax.  He cuddles me close and whispers, “As good as the fantasies?”

 

I sigh deeply, kissing the center of his chest. “Better, Nick. Much, much better.”

 

He kisses my forehead. “Come on, Jessi. Let’s go crawl in bed and get some sleep.  When I wake up, I plan on thoroughly exploring your body.”

 

I shiver in anticipation before I sit up. “Do I get to return the favor?”

 

He smirks before kissing me quickly. “I was hoping you would.”