- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 24

 

Jessi and I meet up with the guys for a late lunch. I’m anxious about see Alex again, especially after I left so abruptly this morning. The poor guy must think I’m neurotic. I’m so twitterpated, it’s not even funny. How can I be falling for him? It’s too soon. I have too many hang ups.

 

Jessi is looking gorgeous in her tight black sweater, skinny jeans and knee high boots. Her red hair is tousled in that sexy just had sex way. Nick can’t stop starring at her.

 

I’m dressed rather conservative today in khakis, a long sleeve black tee, and a denim jacket. Alex tells me I look beautiful. He’s sweet, but I’m not sure I believe him. I don’t ooze sex appeal like all the other women he’s been with. Maybe someday I will surprise everyone and dress like a sexpot.

 

“So what’s the plan for today?” Nick asks looking at each one of us. I shrug.

 

“I’m up for anything.” Jessi smiles as she sits back in her chair.

 

“I was thinking of doing some window shopping. Anyone interested?” AJ asks everyone.

 

“Nah, I’m not into shopping. I saw that Guinness does factory tours. That sounds like fun.” Jessi suggests looking at Nick. She knows I have no interest in beer. Jessi just wants to spend time alone with Nick. I don’t blame her.

 

“I like that idea. Anyone else coming?” Nick stands and pulls Jessi up with him. They make a cute couple.

 

“No thanks.” I say quietly. “I think I’ll go shopping with AJ.”

 

Jessi give me a wink. I give shy smile.  “Why don’t we meet up at the hotel later this evening for dinner?”

 

We continue to make plans. Once Nick and Jessi leave, AJ and I just sit there staring at each other. I could stare into his dark brown eyes forever. Geesh, I sound like a school girl. I force myself to stop.

 

AJ takes my hand and rubs it gently. “I’m glad we’re spending the day together.”

 

“Me, too.” I reach over place a kiss on his cheek, but he moves so that our lips meet. “I hope the paparazzi don’t catch us. I…I…I don’t want your fans getting upset.”

 

He grows serious, and I’m afraid I said the wrong thing. I try to work up the courage to explain, but AJ beats me to it. “Han, I like you. I like you a lot. I don’t give a fuck who knows that.” He pulls my face to his for a long, deep, sensuous kiss. My body is on fire. When he pulls back, he has a big grin on his face. “I love my fans, but they don’t control my life.”

 

“I’m sorry.” I look at him. “I didn’t…mean it…I don’t know what I mean.” I get all flustered.

 

“Han, let me be honest with you. I don’t know where this is going to lead, but it’s more than just an attraction. I want to know everything about you.” He says honestly.

 

“I want to learn everything about you, too. I hate that I’m so self-conscious about myself. My comment was directed more to me than you. Do you think I like the way I am? I’m so fucking sick of it!” I am surprised at my outburst. It’s not like me to get so emotional that I curse.

 

AJ pulls me up and drags me out of the pub. When we get outside, he pushes me against the building. His lips are on mine. It’s not a sweet, romantic kiss. Passion is what I’m feeling from him. AJ’s body is pressed into mine, and I like it. I push his lips open with my tongue. Gently, my tongue explores his mouth. Last night was perfect, but this is unbelievable. It’s hot and the way it’s make me feel, I can’t even describe.

 

AJ pulls back in slow motion. “Now everyone knows that I want you Hanna.” He gives me a mischievous smile. “Sweetheart, I like you just the way you are. All you have to be is you. Short skirts and hooker boots don’t make a woman. It’s what’s on the inside that matters.”

 

He takes my hand, and we start walking down the street. Neither of us is talking, but it feels totally comfortable. I’m thinking about what he said. My mind wanders to what he’s thinking at the moment. Reality sinks in for me. I have to stop being so insecure around him. Alex is going to get tired of it.

 

“Alex, if I decide to wear a short skirt and hooker boots would you still like me?” I ask lowering my voice to a low whisper.

 

“Damn, I’d buy the outfit for you.” His voice is strained. “Only because you’d look hot with a capital H.”

 

I can’t help but giggle. Someday I hope to have the courage to wear that for him. “What else would you like me wearing?”

 

AJ wiggles his eyes at me. “Well baby, I have to say after last night I want to see you naked all the time.”

 

I blush and push him away from me. “Seriously.”

 

“I am being serious.” He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. His arm is gently around my shoulders. “We have a few hours until we meet Nick and Jessi for dinner. Why don’t we go back to your hotel and you can model my favorite outfit?”

 

“I think that sounds like fun.”

 

 

When we get back to the hotel, AJ hangs the do not disturb sign on the door. I hope Jessi doesn’t come back early. It was mortifying catching her and Nick together. I would die if I got caught with AJ.

 

“Okay, Han. It’s time for you to model my favorite outfit.”

 

My eyes widen in surprise. “You want me to do what?” I gasp.

 

“Well, you see Professor McLean wants his star pupil to do a striptease for him.” He says in his best teacher voice. I just stare at him, not believing he said that. “Miss Rogers, I do believe you will follow your teacher’s directions.”

 

I gather up every ounce of courage I have. I go searching for Jessi’s iPod. Quickly, I find a song that will work. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I hit play and the song “I Wanna Sex You Up” fills the air.

 

I start to sway back and forth to the music. AJ is smiling as he sits on the bed. The first thing I take off is my shoes. He laughs, and I stop. “Go on Han. I wanna see more than your pretty toes.”

 

Sliding my jacket off, it lands on the floor. I hope I don’t trip and fall on my face. I spin around and unbutton my pants. Slowly I shimmy them off my hips. I step out of them cautiously. I swivel my body around.  AJ has slipped off his clothes and is just wearing boxers. My mouth drops open. He just grins at me. Such a silly man!

 

AJ stands up and walks over to me. He takes the hem of my shirt and glides it up over my body. A chill runs up my spine.  “You’re breathtaking. I love you in all white.” He comments on my bra and panties. “You look like an angel.”

 

He slides his hands under the straps of my bra, when a loud bang is beaten on the door. “We know you are in there. Please don’t be naked.” Nick yells through the door. I can hear him cackling.

 

“Damn him. I’m going to fucking kill him.”  AJ blurts out. “Sorry.”

 

“I feel the same way.” I sigh as I sit on the bed. Disappointment fills my body. I was actually getting into this stripping thing. It was fun.

 

“Yoo-hoo! Let us in.” Nick sings. I hear Jessi giggle and tell him to shut up.

 

“Go to hell Nick!” AJ yells. “Why don’t you and Jessi go to the bar?”

 

“Come Ho Jo! I gotta pee.” Jessi giggles. “I’m coming in ten seconds, so you better get some clothes on.”

 

She starts counting down. I grab my pants and start putting them on. “I’m sorry the moment was ruined. Will you take a rain check?”

 

“Of course, I’ll take a rain check. I hope you strip for me more than once. Professor McLean wants you to learn how to give lap dances, too.” He comments as we finish getting dressed.

 

I don’t get to comment because Jessi and Nick barrel into the room in a fit of giggles. My best friend makes a beeline for the bathroom.

 

“Well, well, well. What have you two been up to?” Nick flops down on Jessi’s bed.

 

They definitely had fun at the Guinness Factory. AJ and I both ignore Nick. He just looks at us with a huge smirk.

 

“Oh I feel so much better. Did you have fun this afternoon?” She asks lying down next to Nick.

 

“We sure did.” I fail to mention, until you came back. No reason to ruin the afternoon with an argument. “So what do you want to do for dinner?”

 

“Let’s order room service and just chill.” Jessi suggests. We all agree.

 

“I’m bored.” Nick whines. “Let’s play a game or something.”

 

“We can always play truth or dare. Ho Jo, here has never played it before.” Jessi looks at me with a huge smile on her face. My face feels hot.

 

“You’ve never played truth or dare?” AJ looks shocked, and I can’t help but laugh as his expression.

 

I start laughing and can’t stop. It takes me a while before I can answer. “It’s one of the many things I’ve never done. I may be twenty five, but I have the experience of a twelve year old.”

 

Nick has an evil look in his eye.  He’s definitely up to something. This is not going to be good.

 

“I have an idea. Let’s give Hanna the experience of playing truth or dare.” He looks around the room. “Is everyone in?”

 

“I’m in!” Jessi squeals. Of course she’s in. She’ll do whatever Nick wants.

 

“You in Han?” AJ squeezes my hand and kisses my temple. How can I refuse?

 

“Fine. I’ll play.”

 

Nick claps his hands and rubs them together evilly. “Hanna, truth or dare?”