- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 30

 

Hanna Jo

 

When Donnie and Nick start to fight, I run into the venue to get help.  Unfortunately I don’t know where I’m going and in the process I get lost. Some friend I am. I keep looking around in case I see someone that can help me. I decide to go down one more lit hallway. I end up in catering. I see Brian and Joe eating lunch.

 

“Brian, I need your help now.” I scream across the room. Everyone in the room looks at me.

 

Brian comes rushing over with Joe behind them. “What’s wrong Hanna?”

 

“Nick and Donnie are beating the crap out of each other.” I feel tears stinging my eyes, but I blink them back. I will not cry. I’m going to be strong.

 

“Where are they?” Joe asks while dialing his phone.

 

“Outside by the buses. We’ve got to stop them.”

 

Brian grabs my hand and we make our way outside. When we get there Nick and Jessi are gone. Donnie is leaning against the fence cursing and wiping blood off his face. AJ and a few bodyguards are surrounding him. Things don’t look so good.

 

“What the hell is going on?” Brian asks standing beside AJ.

 

“Donnie, here, is being an asshole to the girls. Nick tried to rearrange his face.” AJ starts to laugh. “It looks like he did a good job of it.”

 

No one says anything for a while. Donnie is glaring at AJ, while Joe is trying to calm Donnie down. My body is shaking from being scared. I can’t get the picture of them fighting out of my mind.

 

“Han, let’s go inside. There’s no reason for you to be out here.” AJ takes my hand pulling me near him. We walk to his dressing room.

 

I sit down next to him on the couch. I don’t know what to say. This is not how I pictured our trip turning out. That’s not saying I’m not enjoying it because there are things I’m enjoying. My heart goes out to Jessi. She’s been through enough and doesn’t deserve to deal with this crap.

 

“Alex, are you sorry you met me?” I ask him, not really wanting to hear his answer.

 

He takes my hand in his and gently rubs it. “No. Why would I be sorry?”

 

“It’s…just…look…at…at all the….trouble I’ve caused. If you never met me, there wouldn’t be any problems on the tour.” I pull my hand away from his and scoot to the opposite end of the couch.

 

“Drama follows us on every tour. I have to say this is the first of its kind.” He smiles at me, “But Hanna, I like you. I want to spend time getting to know you better. I can’t say its love yet, but I feel something when I’m with you.”

 

His admission rattles me more than I thought it would. After getting to know AJ; I didn’t care that he was a Backstreet Boy. I like him for him, not what he does. Am I falling for him? Yes, but I know that it’s going to take time for him to hopefully feel the same way. There’s something there, a spark if you will. I just got to let time take its course.

 

“I feel something, too. It’s all so new to me. Thank you for taking the time and dealing with an inexperienced woman. I know I’m not sophisticated and worldly like most women you’ve been with.” I place a kiss on his cheek.

 

“I like that fact that you didn’t throw yourself at me. That gets old after a while. I want more in a relationship than just sex. I’m ready for more in my life.”

We sit in silence for a while. Both of us content to just cuddle. I’m worried about Jessi. I sit up. “Do you think Jessi is okay?”

 

“If she’s with Nick, I’m certain Jessi is fine. He will take good care of her.” AJ says as he pulls me onto his lap. I’m straddling his body.

 

“I know. Nick really seems to care for Jessi.” I lower my face to his.

 

“To be honest, I think Nick is falling in love with Jessi. I’ve haven’t seen him like this in a long time. He’s so protective of her.”

 

My mouth moves to his. I have the urge to make love to AJ. He slowly sucks on my bottom lip as his hands cup my butt. He pushes my body closer to his. I can feel his heart beating against my chest. My hands move under his t-shirt. The feel of his tight muscles gets me going. AJ helps me by ripping off his shirt. I look at his chest and decide to be bold.

 

AJ smiles at me. “You like what you see Han?”

 

I bat my eyelashes at him. “More than you’ll ever know. You’re so freaking sexy.” I rake my fingernails up and down his chest.

 

“Fucking. I want you to say I’m fucking sexy.” He growls at me. His roughness turns me on. I feel like I’m going to explode and we’ve down nothing more than kiss.

 

I lower my face to his chest. I slowly lick his nipple. I feel him squirm underneath me, pushing his erection into my secret spot. “You are the fucking sexiest man I know.” I cock my head and look at him with a smirk. The look on AJ’s face is one of complete shock. I can’t help myself but I start to giggle.

 

“What’s so funny, sweetheart?” He pulls me up so we are looking at one another.

 

I can’t stop giggling. It’s just so funny that AJ looks confused by my laughter. “I…I…I…oh my.” My laughter won’t die down even though I try, “It’s just…that…that…I’m not used to being that kind of girl. Its soooo not…me. I’m not the take charge kind of girl. Plus the look on your face is priceless.”

“Damn, Hanna. You don’t realize how hot you sound saying the word fuck.” He places a quick kiss on my nose and then my cheeks.

 

“AJ we’re going to be late for sound check. Everyone is waiting for you.” Howie bursts into the dressing room.  When he notices us on the couch he blushes. “Oh shit, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

 

My face turns a bright shade of crimson. I slowly get off of AJ and fix my clothes. AJ pulls his shirt back on. “Feel free to walk around. Meet me back here in forty five minutes.” He gives me a quick peck and leaves with Howie.

 

 

Since I have time to spare, I decide to look for Jessi. After looking for what seems like forever, I don’t find her. Hopefully she is laying low so that Donnie won’t bother her.

 

Catering is empty, so I decide to sit down and send Jessi a text. It’s nice to have a moment to myself. Thinking about everything that has happened, it’s a lot to take in.

 

“Hello there, angel!” Donnie smiles as he sits down next to me.

 

What is he doing here? I wish he would just leave me and Jessi alone. “Umm….hey.” I say quietly.

 

“What’s a beautiful woman like you doing all alone?” He moves his seat closer to me. “I figured McLean wouldn’t let you out of his sight.”

 

“He’s doing sound check. I didn’t feel like watching today.” I explain nervously.

 

Donnie wraps his arm around me. He’s creeping me out. I pray that he leaves me alone. “No reason to be scared. I won’t hurt a beautiful lady.” He strokes my cheek tenderly. I want to bolt, but I’m afraid of what he will do. “I have to say McLean is lucky to get a woman like you in his bed. He can train you to fulfill his every need.”

 

“Donnie, please just leave me alone.” I whisper.

“Now, now Hanna. I’d love to have a taste of a sweet, innocent girl like you.” He moves in so that I can feel his breath on my lips. Before I have a chance to speak Donnie’s kissing me. His kiss is crude and hard. There’s no emotion or feeling in it. To be honest, he is a horrible kisser.

 

I try to wiggle free of him but he holds me tighter. “Come on Hanna. I can show you what a real man can do in bed.”

 

Before I say anything, I remember what AJ told me to do. I force my leg up and kick Donnie where it counts. He grabs his crotch in pain. “What the fuck? There’s no fucking need to kick me in the balls. You’re a bitch just like your slutty friend.”

 

“Leave us alone.” I stand up and run out of room. All I want to do is find AJ.