- Text Size +

Project nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 58

 

Hanna Jo

 

After an exhausting night, I find myself wandering into catering feeling ravenous. I feel like I could eat a horse and still be hungry. It’s quiet in catering, and I savor the moment.  Unfortunately there’s not a lot of quiet time on this tour with nine men and their entourage.

 

Jessi is at the hotel, which is a good thing. She needs to stay away from Donnie. He’s made me so mad I could spit nails. I don’t like what he is doing to my best friend. Donnie is a scumbag lowlife. If people knew the real Donnie Wahlberg, they would be surprised. Nick is a better man for Jessi. He’s caring and loves her unconditionally.

 

I fill a plate quickly and sit down at the table. I didn’t realize how sore my body was from last night. My cheeks feel flushed just thinking about the things I did with AJ.  I liked it; a lot in fact.

 

I’m almost finished with my chicken and pasta when the man I loathe comes walking in. I quickly pick up my plate and find the garbage can. I hope to leave before he spots me.

 

“Hey there Hanna.” Donnie says from behind me. I start to walk away. “Aren’t you going to say hello? I know you’re parents taught you better than that.”

 

I turn around and stare at him. “What do you want?” I ask impatiently, tapping my foot.

 

“My, my, my, Hanna. You are certainly are singing a different tune than the other night.” He grabs my wrist. “I don’t like women that send mix messages.”

 

“First off, UNHAND ME.” I yank myself free. “Second, I’ve never sent you mix messages. I was drunk the other night. That’s the only way I would ever sleep with you.”

 

Donnie looks at me with an arrogant smirk. “You sure turned into a feisty bitch. Have to say it’s rather hot.” His laugh is evil. “Now where’s your best friend?”

 

“That is none of your damn business.” I glare at him. There’s no way I’m going to be nice to him after what he’s done to Jessi.

 

“She has to be around here somewhere.” Donnie takes his time looking around. “With Carter and you here, she can’t be that far away.”

 

“Personally it’s none of your business where Jessi is. You need to stay away from her. You’ve caused her enough trouble. Leave her ALONE!”

 

“Like I’m going to listen to you.” He moves closer to me. “Jessi’s what I want, and Jessi is what I’m going to get. I’m not afraid of a little thing like you. You know, if you wanna have a threesome, I’d be more than willing to tap that sexy ass of yours.”

 

I try to hold my temper, but it’s not working. “First off buster, I would never let you touch my body. Second off, AJ would kick your ass. Third, leave Jessi alone. You’ve messed with her enough. She doesn’t need trash like you around her. So go, FUCK YOURSELF!!” I yell.

 

With that I turn around and walk away. I can hear Donnie in the background. “Just you wait bitch.”

 

 

 

After the concert, Jessi and I decide to go for a swim at the hotel pool.  We find a table in a dim area of the pool. Jessi and I set our towels down and grab a seat.

 

“This is what I needed, a moment to relax. A moment to feel normal.” Jessi sighs and takes a sip of her wine.

 

“I’m amazed Nick let you out of his sight. The way he looks at you makes me blush.” I tease my friend.

 

“And AJ looks at you the exact same way. I think he was undressing you in his mind, when you walked out in that bikini.”

 

I blush, but start to giggle. “Maybe I planned it that way.”

 

“Hanna, Hanna, Hanna. You’re turning into a bad girl” Jessi starts to laugh. After a few minutes she gets serious. “I’m sorry for dragging you into this mess. This trip was supposed to be about fun and our men.”

 

“Jessi, sure there were some snags, but I’m actually happy with the way things have turned out. Well, not all the crap with Donnie, but look we both found two incredible men. It’s more than just a roll in the hay.”

 

Jessi starts to speak, but stops when she hears voices. Two women appear with Donnie. They make their way over to a table on the other side of the pool. Luckily we are partially hidden by some shrubbery. They don’t seem to take any notice of us.

 

I look over at my friend. She is frozen in her spot. There’s no way we can leave without Donnie noticing us. Neither of us speaks, as I take Jessi’s hand and give it a squeeze. She looks at me and I reassure that everything is going to be okay.

 

My attention is back on Donnie. Currently, he is kissing the blonde bombshell with him. She looks like a fan. He’s all over her with his hands in places they shouldn’t be. It’s a sight to see.

 

“That’s disgusting.” I whisper to Jessi.

 

“It’s more than disgusting. I wish we could leave, but they are near the door.” She sighs, feeling defeated.

 

“Donnie with groupies is not something I want to see, but I guess we don’t get a choice in that.”

 

The red head moves behind Donnie and starts to grind against him. He’s enjoying himself, as his hands move down to his pants. He starts unbutton his jeans. Blondie pulls up his t-shirt and quickly removes it. Donnie turns around to the red head. His mouth is on hers as they explore each other intently.

 

I know I should turn my head or close my eyes, instead of watching what I would call a bad porno. Looking over at Jessi, I notice that she can’t take her eyes off the scene before us.

 

Both girls are starting to undress. Jessi groans in annoyance beside me. When both girls are clad in just their bras and panties, Donnie slowly removes his jeans. He turns toward our direction for a few seconds before the blonde calls out his name. It’s as if he knows we’re there. That thought send shivers up my spine.

 

Slowly, Donnie pulls his jeans down. From our view all we see is his naked butt. I should look away but I can’t. Even though he’s a jerk, Donnie does have a nice butt. Then he turns around, and I feel my cheeks get hot.  My head moves toward the table. There is no way I’m going to keep looking at that.

 

“Holy fuck!” I hear Jessi gasp quietly. I’m afraid to know what’s going on.