- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 59

 

Jessi

 

I’m seeing parts of Donnie I never wanted to see, and while he’s definitely HOT, all that hotness is wasted on a man that’s the scum of the Earth.  I turn my eyes to see Hanna Jo staring at the table top.  “Fuck, what do we do?” She shrugs at my whispered question.

 

I look back to see Donnie on a lounger, one girl pleasuring him orally while the other is on her knees paying homage to his chest.  I turn my gaze away and grab my phone.  I do a quick search for the hotel’s phone number and call the front desk.  When the clerk answers, I whisper, “Could you PLEASE send someone to the pool?  There’s…it’s disgusting.”

 

After being assured someone is on their way, I grab Hanna Jo’s hand and pull her completely behind the shrubbery and wait. I hear moans getting louder and one of the girls yells, “Fuck that feels good!”

 

I can hear Donnie grunting like a pig rutting in mud and I want to be sick.  Did I actually think I wanted this man?  I sigh, clinging to Hanna Jo as I hear the door open and a demanding voice exclaim, “SIR! You…this is a public pool!”

 

The moans and whimpers stop and I hear Donnie demanding, “What the fuck? No one is here but us!”

The security guard continues firmly, “Other guests wanted to come to the pool, but…Sir this kind of behavior is not acceptable. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to vacate the premises at once or I’ll be forced to call the authorities.”

 

I peek through the leaves and see both girls scrambling for cover as Donnie lays back, proud as can be of his nakedness.  “Do you know who I am? You can’t kick me out of here!”

 

The man clears his throat.  “I can and I will, Sir, I don’t care who you are.  This establishment caters to families and there ARE children in the hotel. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.  I’ll ask you once more, leave or I’ll call the authorities.”

 

One girl steps up. “We can go to my place. Come on!”


Donnie stands, pulling his pants up over his now deflated cock and grabbing his shirt.  “I’ll have your job for this!”


The man seems undeterred.  “Please, leave Sir.”

 

After Donnie and his tramps are gone, Hanna Jo and I sink back into our seats.  She mutters shakily, “Nice thinking!”

 

I snort.  “I was NOT going to watch him fuck those bitches.  Oh my God that was SO disgusting.  I feel like I’ve been violated.”  I stand and grab my stuff.  “I’m going back to my room to take a shower.  Come on, Hanna Jo.”

 

She grabs her towel and whispers, “Gladly! There’s no way I could get in that pool after seeing that.”  As we exit the pool and make our way to the elevator, she whispers, “You gonna tell Nick?”

 

From behind us, I hear a sinister voice whisper, “Yes, are you gonna tell NICK?”

 

We turn to find Donnie standing there.  The veins in his neck and forehead sticking out because he’s so angry.  I squeeze Hanna Jo’s hand and answer him.  “YES, I’m going to tell Nick everything!”

 

We jump in the elevator as he starts down the hall. I hit the button to close the door, praying it closes fast.  His hand comes around the door, stopping it.  “I don’t think so. You two denied me my fun AND got me kicked out of here. I think you owe me.”

Before I can blink, Hanna Jo brings up her leg and kicks him square in the nuts.  “That’s all we owe you, you sick bastard!”

 

As he rolls away from the door, it closes.  I look at Hanna Jo and we both start giggling.  I know its shock.  I know we’re in DEEP trouble with Donnie, but seeing MY Hanna Jo kick him in the nuts was the best thing that’s ever happened.  I hug her tightly.  “That was fucking AWESOME Ho Jo!”

 

She trembles in my arms. “Jessi, what are we going to do?”

 

I sigh.  “Let’s tell Nick and AJ what happened. See what they think.”

 

She nods quickly.  “I can’t believe I did that.”

 

I sigh deeply.  “I’m glad you did, Hanna Jo.  I’m glad you did.”

 

 

I don’t have my key for mine and Nick’s room so I go to Hanna Jo’s room with her.  AJ is coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.  When Hanna Jo licks her lips, I want to die laughing.  My sweet, innocent friend has turned into a fiend for the sexy, tattooed Mr. McLean.  I clear my throat as they are locked in a rather ardent embrace.  They break apart and AJ mutters, “Sorry Jessi.”

 

I giggle. “Don’t be, but I really don’t want to watch that.  Let me just call Nick…”

 

AJ shrugs, “Don’t bother, he’s on his way back here. We were gonna discuss how to handle Donnie.”

 

I sigh and say, “We may have just made that more difficult for you guys.”

AJ looks at us both.  “Let me go get dressed.  I have a feeling this story is going to be a long one.”

 

He disappears into the bathroom.  I look at Hanna Jo and say, “Damn it’s good to see you happy.”

 

She smiles and blushes.  “It’s kind of good to BE happy.”  She lowers her voice. “Jessi, can I talk to you later? Seriously?”

 

I nod.  “Of course. What’s wrong?”

 

She blushes deep red and whispers, “Nothing, I just…I want to do something for AJ and I might need your help.”

 

I smile at her.  “I am NOT having a threesome with you!”

 

She laughs, “Not that! Don’t be stupid.  It’s just…he likes…dirty talk. I don’t know…”

 

I sigh.  “Girl, just SAY it.  Don’t think about it, don’t script it, just say what you feel in the moment. If you want him to go harder, yell ‘fuck me harder’.  I can’t teach you this kind of shit.”

 

She laughs harder and slaps my arm. “Would you be serious? I don’t want it to be stupid.  Please, can you help me plan something special for him?  I want to make it something he’ll never forget.”


I sigh deeply. “FINE!  We’ll talk during tomorrow night’s show and I’ll help you come up with ideas.  OK?”

She hugs me tightly.  “Thanks Jessi!”

 

 

When Nick shows up, he hugs me tightly.  “Thought it was girl talk time.”  When I sigh and tremble in his arms, he whispers, “What happened?  What’s wrong?”

 

I pull back and look up at him.  “It’s a long story.  Let’s all talk.”

 

After we explain everything that happened to Nick and AJ, Hanna Jo and I are blocking the door so they can’t go out.  AJ is ranting, “WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM?”

 

I step closer to them both and grab each of their hands.  “Guys, listen, he didn’t DO anything to us, he’s just mad we fucked up his fun.  But…well…I’m afraid of what he’ll try to do…”

Nick squeezes my hand. “He’s not going to TRY anything. Watch this.” He grabs his phone and makes a call.  “Joe?  It’s Nick.  Listen, dude, you guys have GOT to do something about Donnie.  He just got kicked out of the hotel for trying to have sex in the pool area with two groupies.”  He looks at me and winks.  “I know he’s an adult, but do you know what this is going to do to the tour if word leaks he did that?  Our fans bring their KIDS to these shows.  They don’t need to see that shit in a PUBLIC pool. Plus, imagine the press on it.”  After another pause, he smiles broadly. “Thanks Joe.  Appreciate it.”  He hangs up and laughs.  “Joe’s going to talk to their management.  Donnie won’t start anything unless he wants us to pull out of this tour because of his behavior.”

I can’t stop myself.  I fling myself into his arms and squeal.  “Oh Nick, you really think it’s that easy?”

 

He hugs me tightly, easily holding me a foot off the floor.  “Of course it is. Management doesn’t want bad press.  Especially this kind.  He’ll back off.”

 

I sigh, laying my head on his shoulder.  “I hope you’re right.”

 

From behind us, AJ says, “Of course he is. Now, if you two will get your own room…”

I kiss Nick’s neck as he says, “Gladly, Bone. Gladly.”

He carries me out of the room and I feel safe.  Safe knowing I’m with Nick and safe knowing Donnie can’t get to Hanna Jo or me.  Life is good. For now.